Mental Support Community

Is It Possible To Be A Psychopath With A Conscience

switch on, switch off, switch on, switch off. :(

suuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeee theres one way to know if ur brain is working fine, rise ur right arm to the sky then touch u nose with ur middle finger, then with ur left hand grab one of ur ears.

iff u feel dumb then ur brain is working ok. if u dont feel dumb then plz stop doing that.

Your brill epp !!!

yeah i actually just did that - too funny not too :o

thanks for making me laugh !!! (hmmm, now people are looking at me strangely - oh well:p) :)

take care

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanks AP - I will try that now :)

Im really useless lately........ "if only I had a brain" think that woz from the wizard of Oz or summit - Well I KNOW I have a brain - just need to find the on switch - hmmm, or maybe just rewire the connections :P

Are you having an OK(ish) day?

Take care :o

I'm okay right now. Don't know how I'm going to be after adding up everything on my shopping list in a few minutes.

im pleased that your Ok :P

hope that your grocery bill isnt too scarey :eek:

Have you gotten any plans for christmas ?

No groceries on the list, just stuff needed for next month. I just walk to WalMart every day and get what I want to eat. Get up the next day and do it all over again.

Other than sitting in my boxer shorts I don't have any plans.

try to find wally in my answer, u may not see him at simple sight but hes there.

Wheres wally ???? :confused:

.....and even though I am still confused, what, nearly half a day later and Im still looking for wally in your answer !!!

Hmmm, Over here "Wheres Wally" is (or used to be when I was little) a cartoon charachter, that hides in crowds and such and yer gotta find him.......

(maybe i still havnt grown up yet :P)

I give up looking, I think :o

Hope you have a good weekend AP and epp :)

Take care

Hey Sweetsue I think you are thinking about where's Waldo.:P

He's the character that wears a red and white striped sweater with a beanie cap with red pom pom that gets put in all kinds of different places to be located. I use to love Where's Waldo books.. I actually still have several in my bookcase although I have not cracked them open in years.

Hey Sweetsue I think you are thinking about where's Waldo.:)

He's the character that wears a red and white striped sweater with a beanie cap with red pom pom that gets put in all kinds of different places to be located. I use to love Where's Waldo books.. I actually still have several in my bookcase although I have not cracked them open in years.

Hi Goliath

Oooooooooooopppppppps yep thats the dude i was thinking of - thankyou!!! :o

and just when i thought i couldnt be anymore dumber - i become dumber :P

And, now ...... im really confused about finding wally :confused:

Oh hey AP - hope that you have a good weekend, and that you are ok. Oh and have you found Wally?

Take care

I'm backing away from the firearm thing. Not because I don't want one but rather I don't want to waste nearly $100 to learn that I'm denied my Constitutional Right.

I'll just waste the money on a Umarex-USA Magnum Research Desert Eagle for $180. It's been sometime since I've treated myself to something for the Hell of it.

Archived