Mental Support Community

Castration

Esruc

Ive never heard of actual physical castration, but i have heard debate about chemical castration. I'm certain their have actual studies conducted (these were with people who had been convicted of some sort sex related crime). There were reports, from some of the participants in the trials, that taking the prescription that removed their sexual urges and drive, was a relief.

Most honest and straight forward answer I've ever received. Thank you.

I just tell it like it is. I'd eat a load of Buckshot before harming a child. As for Castration. I feel Physical Castration would be the most effective. Drugs can stop working or you could just quit taking them. With Physical Castration both problems are avoided.

From what I understand, chemical castration is very effective, but it is generally reserved for violent, repeat sex offenders. I don't know if just anyone can get the drugs, or if you need a therapist/psychiatrist to approve of it.

I do remember my therapist told me months ago about what could be done for me in a worst case scenario if nothing else worked. I seem to remember that he said it's different than chemical castration. It really lowers your sex drive, but doesn't totally annihilate it. This may be something to look into.

I know that you're tired of hearing this by now, but chemical castration is really not the solution to take if you haven't exhausted all others...

Archived