Mental Support Community

Wanna Know What Being Kind Has Got Me

AmericanPsycho

Maybe you should ask that question to yourself. Could your being kind help you connect with your gentler side? That can be a very positive thing. It's true that you can't control how others might respond to your behaviors, but maybe it can help you to feel good about yourself?

Would it help to talk about your feelings about what happened to you?

Maybe you should ask that question to yourself. Could your being kind help you connect with your gentler side? That can be a very positive thing. It's true that you can't control how others might respond to your behaviors, but maybe it can help you to feel good about yourself?

Would it help to talk about your feelings about what happened to you?

Don't think it's going to help me feel better about myself when I'm constantly being ridiculed by Society.

Why talk about it, it's not going to do any good.

in what way was you ridiculed at ther ER?

Wasn't ridiculed at the ER. I was ridiculed for being nice and helping a resident move from one Apartment to another. I ended up in the ER after slipping off the tailgate of a truck and dislocating my right knee.

Been ridiculed for buying a needy child quality school supplies. Been ridiculed for buying a needy child Christmas Presents.

I've been ridiculed for a lot of stupid reasons, too, AP.

But doesn't it help that you know that what you did was right, so any ridicule is just them demonstrating how ignorant they are?

Look at it another way: are you going to behave differently, just because some people don't know how to keep their mouths shut?

I've been ridiculed for a lot of stupid reasons, too, AP.

But doesn't it help that you know that what you did was right, so any ridicule is just them demonstrating how ignorant they are?

Look at it another way: are you going to behave differently, just because some people don't know how to keep their mouths shut?

No it doesn't help. I agree they are ignorant but it still doesn't help.

Yep and it worked too. That 70 year old Geezer tried being shitty towards me and I put him in his place. Doesn't start anymore shit with me.

Archived