Mental Support Community

Hate having a 4" erect penis

since we've been together for some time, we have gotten good at sex. with some good maneuvering and positioning , I think guys with even less girth can position themselves to rub against the clit so its pleasurable for the woman.

women who berate guys for their size are horrible. they must just be looking for one night stands and are crappy humans so like i said earlier, not worth your time anyway.

if its direct clitoral stimulation toys or fingers or tongues are better then penises anyway.

But we are talking about the mental and physical aspects of penetration so important to both sexes.

And nice girls have talked about the problems with size not just shallow girls.

In fact one could argue that small size is just as damaging in a long term relationship compared to a one night stand.

A ONS might have great one- off oral sex in. But a LTR means the girl has to forgoe satisfying intercourse for the entire relationship.

I have heard girls say "he was a great guy, really hot, but he was just so small, I could barely feel it… it was sooo frustrating… and I felt really sorry for him… its not like its his fault""

Guy like us hear this our whole lives…and its… just so shitty. :(

Thanks for clarifying jessie. I didn't mean to be insensitive , i apologize if I sounded confrontational. I don't mean to understate any of your struggles, I can see how this must be very frustrating. And jessie, I really appreciate your insight and mature perspective. It must be difficult to constantly try to focus on the positive. I just wanted to provide one woman's opinion on the matter. I feel like there must be women out there to whom size doesn't matter as much or intercourse is not the only way to have a gratifying and satisfying sexual relationship. I know I'm only speaking from my personal experience and dont have more evidentiary support, but in any case , thank you for letting me weigh in.

if its direct clitoral stimulation toys or fingers or tongues are better then penises anyway.

But we are talking about the mental and physical aspects of penetration so important to both sexes.

And nice girls have talked about the problems with size not just shallow girls.

In fact one could argue that small size is just as damaging in a long term relationship compared to a one night stand.

A ONS might have great one- off oral sex in. But a LTR means the girl has to forgoe satisfying intercourse for the entire relationship.

I have heard girls say "he was a great guy, really hot, but he was just so small, I could barely feel it… it was sooo frustrating… and I felt really sorry for him… its not like its his fault""

Guy like us hear this our whole lives…and its… just so shitty. :(

Jesse those aren't nice girls. Nice girls don't talk about a guys penis. You said your going to find someone, well you need to think my positively.

Sophia - I really want to thank you for the honest & open sharing; great insights on how you as a woman perceive this issue.

I think if people are honest & compassionate w each other than any obstacle can overcome. Where there is a will there is a way.

The problem is when someone says something is not a problem for them but then down the road reveal that it is a concern. For example I had a girlfriend & early on I perceived I was not "rough and tough" enough for her. When we were out she would drink & get into all sorts of conflicts w people, often being rude and insulting. I would tell her "Elle I am an intellectual & spiritual person. I am not looking for a fist fight. Perhaps I am not your type of man" and she would disagree. To make long story short, I was right, ultimately she dumped me. To be fair she was decent about it, not mean, but in a way that made it hurt more.

Sophia - I really want to thank you for the honest & open sharing; great insights on how you as a woman perceive this issue.

I think if people are honest & compassionate w each other than any obstacle can overcome. Where there is a will there is a way.

The problem is when someone says something is not a problem for them but then down the road reveal that it is a concern. For example I had a girlfriend & early on I perceived I was not "rough and tough" enough for her. When we were out she would drink & get into all sorts of conflicts w people, often being rude and insulting. I would tell her "Elle I am an intellectual & spiritual person. I am not looking for a fist fight. Perhaps I am not your type of man" and she would disagree. To make long story short, I was right, ultimately she dumped me. To be fair she was decent about it, not mean, but in a way that made it hurt more.

i agree about if everyone were honest and compassionate then it would be a lot easier to discuss sensitive issues. I completely understand about how if someone says something isn't a problem for them but later they reveal it is a concern, and potentially a deal breaking concern, that this could be really disheartening. But honestly, sometimes that isn't intentional. a lot of people, at the beginning of relationships feel that they can get over seemingly insignificant issues and that it wouldnt bother them, but down the road, they realize that everything in a relationship is amplified so it does end up being a concern even though they didnt feel like it would be. it sounds like your former girlfirned and you had a fundamental lifestyle and mentality difference, which is not exactly a little problem. I think you're better off without her because you guys would have faced a lot of other problems given your different outlooks. I'm sorry she wasn't upfront with you from the start though.

at the beginning of our relationship, there were little things about my fiance that I thought wouldn't be a big deal and that wouldn't bother me at all. All in all he is an amazing person, and there were just a few tiny details that didn't sit well with me. it turns out however, that they did end up becoming a concern and i did have to speak to him about it. I didn't intentionally withhold that info or ignore it or pretend like it would be fine, i honestly didn't think it would be a problem. the little thing was his generosity. I love how kind and generous he is and how he is such a thoughtful gift giver but it bothered me that he wasn't exactly mindful when he was giving gifts , especially to people who weren't his family. at the beginning of our relationship I thought to myself "i shouldnt even care how he spends his money, its not my business and its not my place". now though, i dont appreciate how he always takes care of the bill when he goes to dinner with his friends or he buys expensive gifts for people because he is trying to save money for our marriage and for a home. its still not my business how he spends his money, but i don't want marriage to be a burden on him , or him to feel stressed so i just talked to him about being more responsible when he spends his money. anyway, i just wanted to share because although i felt really horrible having that talk with him, and really evil, it was something that didn't bother me before but bothered me later.

i agree about if everyone were honest and compassionate then it would be a lot easier to discuss sensitive issues. I completely understand about how if someone says something isn't a problem for them but later they reveal it is a concern, and potentially a deal breaking concern, that this could be really disheartening. But honestly, sometimes that isn't intentional. a lot of people, at the beginning of relationships feel that they can get over seemingly insignificant issues and that it wouldnt bother them, but down the road, they realize that everything in a relationship is amplified so it does end up being a concern even though they didnt feel like it would be. it sounds like your former girlfirned and you had a fundamental lifestyle and mentality difference, which is not exactly a little problem. I think you're better off without her because you guys would have faced a lot of other problems given your different outlooks. I'm sorry she wasn't upfront with you from the start though.

at the beginning of our relationship, there were little things about my fiance that I thought wouldn't be a big deal and that wouldn't bother me at all. All in all he is an amazing person, and there were just a few tiny details that didn't sit well with me. it turns out however, that they did end up becoming a concern and i did have to speak to him about it. I didn't intentionally withhold that info or ignore it or pretend like it would be fine, i honestly didn't think it would be a problem. the little thing was his generosity. I love how kind and generous he is and how he is such a thoughtful gift giver but it bothered me that he wasn't exactly mindful when he was giving gifts , especially to people who weren't his family. at the beginning of our relationship I thought to myself "i shouldnt even care how he spends his money, its not my business and its not my place". now though, i dont appreciate how he always takes care of the bill when he goes to dinner with his friends or he buys expensive gifts for people because he is trying to save money for our marriage and for a home. its still not my business how he spends his money, but i don't want marriage to be a burden on him , or him to feel stressed so i just talked to him about being more responsible when he spends his money. anyway, i just wanted to share because although i felt really horrible having that talk with him, and really evil, it was something that didn't bother me before but bothered me later.

I think victim is trying to say your fiancée's penis is going to be a problem for you later, but I disagree with that and think he's being a killjoy.

Btw is your fiancée still thinking about enlargement? Or no?

I think victim is trying to say your fiancée's penis is going to be a problem for you later, but I disagree with that and think he's being a killjoy.

Btw is your fiancée still thinking about enlargement? Or no?

my fiance is no longer considering enlargement. it took some convincing however because he was so fixated on the idea that because of his size he is doing me some sort of disservice. he feels that if he were bigger , I would enjoy myself even more. it kind of goes to show how deeply ingrained and traumatizing this issue can be. it was a NON issue for me but it was difficult for me to relay that to him at first, because he just assumed it and would use anything to fortify that idea as truth. in any case he is no longer considering it but made me promise to tell him if i ever have trouble feeling it or stop enjoying myself. he said he might revisit the idea after i have kids, depending on whether our sex life changes.

my fiance is no longer considering enlargement. it took some convincing however because he was so fixated on the idea that because of his size he is doing me some sort of disservice. he feels that if he were bigger , I would enjoy myself even more. it kind of goes to show how deeply ingrained and traumatizing this issue can be. it was a NON issue for me but it was difficult for me to relay that to him at first, because he just assumed it and would use anything to fortify that idea as truth. in any case he is no longer considering it but made me promise to tell him if i ever have trouble feeling it or stop enjoying myself. he said he might revisit the idea after i have kids, depending on whether our sex life changes.

I would so consider enlargement surgery if it wasn't so expensive. I'd only gain like an inch though, so I be 4.5. Sucks, I would still be small.

at this point i feel the need to pout out that enlargement surgery DOES NOT work.

It cannot increase erect length only flaccid length, and even then only marginally.

Erect girth can be increased but its lumpy and soft requiring continual tops up as much of the extra is re-aborbed.

The operation has a high risk of infection and is highly expensive.

In some cases patients have terrible scars or are even shorter then before or even impotent.

Its also very painful with a long recovery time.

Still interested? I hope not.

at this point i feel the need to pout out that enlargement surgery DOES NOT work.

It cannot increase erect length only flaccid length, and even then only marginally.

Erect girth can be increased but its lumpy and soft requiring continual tops up as much of the extra is re-aborbed.

The operation has a high risk of infection and is highly expensive.

In some cases patients have terrible scars or are even shorter then before or even impotent.

Its also very painful with a long recovery time.

Still interested? I hope not.

There's new stuff now that I heard work. Jesse what do we have to lose anyway? Our dicks are useless, what do we have to lose? Seriously would it be that bad to be impotent?

there is a case for having the testes removed so as to remove the sex drive.

that may reduce some of the mental torture.

I have read some sex offenders can volunteer for castration to remove the urge.

But impotency doesnt remove the urge per se- it just means you can't ever reach orgasm- i think would be distressing.

And I wouldnt want to to be any smaller than I am- its virtually too small to hold for masturbation as it is!!

Plus if I was smaller it would make it EVEN MORE unlikely I could find and keep a partner.

ps any miracle cure is bollocks- please don't beleive those lies….

Plus if I was smaller it would make it EVEN MORE unlikely I could find and keep a partner.

I thought you given up on women?

At the end of the day I still have a disgusting worm of a penis that I will never get to use so I'll go for a miracle, a miracle is all I could ever go for anyway.

well … i had a black moment last month….

I mean … Im still a realist…. I know I may be wasting my time….but I thought I would give it another shot sometime this year….

ps I think if you have an op you will end up regretting it… you are just making a shit situation much much worse….

My humble opinion is that if there was a safe & effective way to enlarge a penis we would all have heard about it by now.

HA! This is too funny! I am watching TV & TMZ just ran a clip of Dr OZ said for every 15 lbs of weight a man loses he will gain an up to an inch in penis length. So a 4" penis could become a 5" penis - a 25% increase.

I wish everyone health & happiness! Be blessed.

since we've been together for some time, we have gotten good at sex. with some good maneuvering and positioning , I think guys with even less girth can position themselves to rub against the clit so its pleasurable for the woman.

women who berate guys for their size are horrible. they must just be looking for one night stands and are crappy humans so like i said earlier, not worth your time anyway.

Im 3inches with practically no girth at all if one girl asked me if I'm in yet kind of knocks your confidence so much its like a broken window

Im 3inches with practically no girth at all if one girl asked me if I'm in yet kind of knocks your confidence so much its like a broken window

i understand how that might break your confidence, i'm so sorry you have to endure that. maybe there can be ways to work around it as best as possible.

when a girl is so wet, sometimes she has trouble feeling it, even if the penis isn't smaller than average (speaking from personal experience). try to time it out so you can capitalize right when she starts to get turned on. also, different positions always helps, so you can get the deepest penetration and "tightest" feeling.

don't let anything break your confidence, keep putting yourself out there even at the risk of getting knocked down, and I am confident it will pay off!

well the thing is … I just can't imagine it doesn't damage both partners mentally.

1. Surely the male cannot feel much anyway with these things? How would he sustain an erection?

2. Lets say it works in pleasuring her? He's looking down at her moaning… does this not rather hammer home the importance of size? and how much better it would be if he were wider/longer? Seems like the harshest lesson in awful truths ever devised. Jeez, thats a method of torture surely?

3. Or lets look at it from her point of view. If it does not work for her she has to either forgo that pleasure for life or find a bigger guy. If however it DOES work for her, then doesnt that make a rather stark lesson FOR HER on how much size matters. Wont it then occur to her IF ONLY he were bigger? And then then she might recall that 86%+ of guys are bigger than her smaller guy… thats nearly every guy she knows…. Jeez, what a bummer… "imagine show much more satisfying it would be with virtually any other guy in her life"….

I think sleeves and toys are a nice idea… provided the people using them have no self regard or human feelings whatsoever.

1. Some guys want to feel a bit less in order to hold off.

2. Well Jesse what comes to mind for me is "don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good". If the only thing lacking in the sex life is a little size then why not?

3. This is why I said "committed loving relationship". We use various accessories and tools to look better and perform better all the time. I wear work boots and running shoes - does that mean my feet are no good? No they just need help for certain jobs.

I am not saying the guy would wear thing thing all the time or for every act, it would be up to the couple, but the fact that enhancements are sold means someone is using it.

Yes, it would be an acknowledgement that the penis is less than perfect but just like women wear make up, body shapers, high heels, etc, well sometime the guy needs a little assist too.

Again this would not be for the ONS crowd but for a real relationship couple. I bet most of those guys would be delighted to see the woman they love having orgasms. Sure beats the alternative.

Hey man, not trying to sell anything or run anyone's life. Just trying to think of a possible solution for a change.

how do you measure girth? I was trying to measure my fiance's girth and i wrapped my fingers around his penis tightly and then measured the length with a string. does that count?

The easiest way is with a cloth measuring tape. (the measuring tape is made out of cloth, and is used to measure cloth....tricky :)) A hobby or crafts store usually have them. They're used to make clothes or for alterations.

Had sex with my gf a few days ago and she seemed to actually enjoy it. Few light moans here and there which might have been provoked by my mentioning of how it seems like she never has an orgasm. She might have done that for me or it could have been real. Who knows? Main thing here is that all I could think about was how those light noises she was making "could you imagine how she'd sound/feel if this thing was bigger"

Wow that's really healthy to think about during sex.

Btw she says she has orgasms but they're not like how men have them. It's not going to be extremely noticeable she claims. In my experience the only orgasms I've given girls was from rubbing their clit. Not too sure about vaginal so I have no clue. Rubbing her clit or eating her out is off the table as she doesn't like it. It's pound away soon as we get into it. But those other girls clearly had orgasms with me. So I know what it looks like. Just not with PIV inter course.