Mental Support Community

Anyone actually dating women here? Any success? Failure?Tips?

Hi Thoroughly,

- I know girth enhancements can improve the apparent girth of a penis- but the fat is not erectile tissue so feels different- is softer, it often becomes lumpy and deforms the penis, can cause sensation loss and bunches up during intercourse so doesn't improve fullness for the female.

- If its as new as you say no-one can claim it has a low complication rate

- I'm aware of a wide range of procedures including growing penises on different parts of the body and transplanting them, donar transplants, proxy growth via stem cells and glans relocation and filler. None of these have been safely perfected. If anyone ever does they will be a trillionaire very quickly.

- You don't know the results have been good! Photos dont prove anything. Reviews from strangers don't prove anything, forum posts don't prove anything, TV ads dont prove anything. The only thing you can trust is established peer reviewed clinical trials - NOTHING else counts. Sorry its Science- I know about this stuff- its part of my job.

- If there are good surgeons who have weeded out the problems why havent they allowed full clinical trials- data publication and thus becoming the most successful and renowned surgeons EVER to have lived. Why instead are they vilified by the medical establishment?

- There is a reason why foreign operations have poor press- because they deserve it. Mexico and poorer parts of Europe have very low regulation and low clinical standards. This is why people died having cheap breast implants in Europe. USA and UK have good standards of regulations and responsible professional bodies. Thats why people travel to USA and UK for expensive (because its done properly) operations. These are the world standards for medical research and medical care. Mexico... really isnt.

Cant you wait another 18 months Throughly? To see if its a penile revolution that the medical world recognises?

Hell if the price goes up in the meantime get an extra part time job or something

ps if it turns out to be a wonder cure then I will pay for BOTH of us to have the op!

There's some offcial reviews on this stuff but most is in spanish. When I speak of "low complication rates", I'm saying that the complication rate has been low thus far. The procedure isn't brand new, it's been around for a little while and the surgeon that I'm considering has been performing them for about 6 years. I seriously doubt that any new and improved phalloplasty procedures will be hitting the states or Uk anytime soon, lol, they've tried about all that can be done, wouldn't you agree? There's only but so many things that can be done to the penis----either stick an inplant in there or inject it with something, that's about it. Yeah, I've waited since the late nineties, not sure I want to wait much longer because I don't see anything changing--and, like I said in another post, when this procedure hits the states I can almost promise you that the price will triple or Quadruple, and I'm not rich.

: I understand your remark about mexico, sounds shady I know, lol. Basically they inject the penis with PMMA, usually requires a couple of sessions to make the desired gains. The final result is supposedly decent, isn't spongy as with the Free Fat Transfer.

thoroughly-

seriously (and I know Im being a persistent pain in the ass), think about this for a minute.

If its been around for a few years now... and works..... why isnt every uk and usa surgeon driving around in gold mercedes and flying in private jets?- by doing this wonder surgery?

Why are you going to MEXICO to find some unregulated piss poor surgeon to have this procedure?

Does that make sense to you?

If your surgeons claims were true this would be INTERNATIONAL NEWS.

It would be THE medical breakthrough up there with the eradication of small pox, the pill and the discovery of penicillin (Im not joking - 14% of men are technically small and in abject misery)

Any proper 'official reviews' I can assure you would have been translated and would be an internet sensation- so trust me they are not scientific peer reviewed publications.

and 'supposedly' decent- thats not a clinical term I am guessing? Supposedly unsubstantiated and unsustainable claims more like.

the thing is- its abundantly clear from your writing that you are a smart as a tack- so Im guessing deep down you KNOW I'm right- and this is denial (and hey 2 months ago I was in denial myself over a possible girlfriend so no-one is immune).

I'm just hoping Im getting through to you before you lose serious cash and potentially harm your penis.

thoroughly-

seriously (and I know Im being a persistent pain in the ass), think about this for a minute.

If its been around for a few years now... and works..... why isnt every uk and usa surgeon driving around in gold mercedes and flying in private jets?- by doing this wonder surgery?

Why are you going to MEXICO to find some unregulated piss poor surgeon to have this procedure?

Does that make sense to you?

If your surgeons claims were true this would be INTERNATIONAL NEWS.

It would be THE medical breakthrough up there with the eradication of small pox, the pill and the discovery of penicillin (Im not joking - 14% of men are technically small and in abject misery)

Any proper 'official reviews' I can assure you would have been translated and would be an internet sensation- so trust me they are not scientific peer reviewed publications.

and 'supposedly' decent- thats not a clinical term I am guessing? Supposedly unsubstantiated and unsustainable claims more like.

the thing is- its abundantly clear from your writing that you are a smart as a tack- so Im guessing deep down you KNOW I'm right- and this is denial (and hey 2 months ago I was in denial myself over a possible girlfriend so no-one is immune).

I'm just hoping Im getting through to you before you lose serious cash and potentially harm your penis.

Jesse, it's clear that you've closed your mind to the possibility, but it's not as bad as you think.

Firstly, while I can't speak for the UK, using this filler for penile enhancement hasn't been approved in the USA yet (it's expected to happen somewhere around 2014 )--- this is the reason that most of what's written about it is in spanish, the procedure has been performed in South America, not here.

And the surgeon that I've opted for is no "piss poor surgeon", I assure you. He's a very reputable surgeon whom lives in San-Diego but operates out of Tijuana. This isn't some sort of back-room operation, and you can't really base your opinion on whether one country hasn't approved a procedure that is allowed in another--the reason that I say this is because there are substances that have been banned in Europe as un-safe but allowed in the USA, same thing with Japan. All three are first world countries and yet our governments differ in what they deem safe or un-safe. Furthermore, as I wrote in another post, people travel to Latin America all the time for plastic surgery because it's cheaper, same thing with other types of medical tourism. Man, we've got Americans traveling to India for transplants! Believe it or not, there are actually competent doctors in Latin America, lol, you've just got to do your home-work, I wouldn't let just anyone tamper with my penis.

And yes it makes perfectly good sense to me. I've had my eye on this procedure for a long time. Compared to the others, this is it. The only other procedure that provides results is the Elist implant--and it's pretty dangerous, very low satisfaction due to complications. I had actually considered the implant because it provides definite gains that are 100% permanent (because you have a silicone sleeve surgically implanted inside your penis, lol), but I've decided against it because too many people have had to have them removed. There are a lucky few whom have had good results, but I'm scared, hence my decision to go with this.

thoroughly,

Well I would stil assert that if its the wonder treatment you think it is then it would be major, major news.

And if the data is persuasive british surgeons would be lobbying for its acceptance- which they are not- I constantly monitor the BMA sites as I yearn for a genuine medical solution to my curse.

If its due for sanction in 2014 (where did you here that from?- the surgeon?) then why not wait till then? 2014 isn't that far away...

Jessie, lol, it's not a "wonder treatment" worthy of major news, it's a procedure that increases girth with unknown long-term effects.

Let me ask you a question--which do you think would stay around and be less likely to absorb---fat or plastic? Think about that for a second.

Admittedly, the idea that it should be hitting the states somewhere around 2014 is hearsay (I need to research this a bit more), it's the word that's going around some of the PE circles. And as I've already pointed out, if/when that happens---the price will triple or quadruple. Perhaps your unaware of how things work on this continent of ours. When it comes to most things, it's like this:

South/Central America = cheap

North America = Expensive

This formula applies to everything from housing to cocaine, lol.

if its a procedure which has low complications and high success it would be MASSIVE news.

And your surgeon would have retired 5.5 years ago as a multi billionaire.

And this isnt the case because of the lack of clinical trials.

Medical organisations are always looking for lucrative money spinning opportunities and if this quick and easy op was so great they would have picked up on it.

You have demonstrated your grasp of capitalist commerce and the formula for price hiking- so apply your understanding and knowledge to this scenario.... and ask yourself... does this compute?

Jessie, It boils down to this: I've looked at the pros and cons and have decided that I'm a good candidate for it. I'd never recommend such a thing to anyone whom is already average/above average, but it's well worth it for someone in my situation as I have nothing to lose. And should complications arise that require my penis to be removed, that's just something that I'll have to accept--I'll simply retire to Bhante G's monastery in the W.V mountains and live a life of solitude, lol.

I say you do have something to lose:

1. serious cash

2. sensitivity in your penis

3. the function in your penis

4. your entire penis- so no more orgasms for you!

5. a girl sometime in the future that may have been able to forgive your small penis

There is no way of knowing what of the 5 above may happen to you but if you don't have this op then none of them will happen to you.

Even guys like us with small sizes (and all the humiliation and rejection that brings) are in a better position than guys with no penis or a severely damaged penis.

You are taking an already challenging and heartbreaking situation and making it worse, not better.

Look, if you ignore me and do this, my fingers are crossed for you- as are many of us here.

And what if I get the gain that I'm looking for with no complications, then what? And as I've pointed out in another post, recently I've had several sexual encounters with a girl that I met on craigslist--it's not about finding a girl whom will forgive my small penis, no it's about having a penis that is thick enough to create friction during inter-course, it's about being sexually functional. I'm not in this for vanity, I'm trying to correct what I believe to be an actual disability.

thoroughly,

Listen you have no need to convince me- I am in your boat 100%

My lack of girth has led me to suicidal thoughts- its ruined my relationships- yeah and it makes intercourse a lot less pleasurable for me and my ex partners.

No question- this is a savagely cruel disability in an unkind world.

(lucky me has a length problem too!)

So I would love for you to be right, come back on here and report what a wonderful outcome you have had and I could then follow your example.

But I fear it will not work and we simply wont hear from you again :(

Like I said- don't let the bastards steal your cash...

• 4 weeks later...

I'm making progress with my situation dating a man with SPS. It's been a lot of work and even more patience but I do feel more positive now. I'm really glad I didn't walk away when things seemed impossibly hopeless. He is truly a special person and as we work through the "sex" thing, I appreciate him even more. I feel like I have run a marathon and I am exhausted but I can see the finish line, my lack of energy has been replaced with enthusiasm to see the results of the effort I have put forth.

Me, I'm still doing the craigslist chick and everything's fine compared to how it was--amazing how a lttile vagina in your life improves things.

Still getting the phalloplasty but have decided to sleep with as many women as I possibly can with or without a small penis, lol. Much rather go for the gusto vs intentionally refusing to live life. Still sucks being me though.

Hey Thoroughly unhappy - you got me beat I go no women at all. Zero. Agree w he who said life is savage, brutal, satanic. Good luck w surgery it could help, other stuff works - nose jobs, hair transplants so this might too. We are evolved apes & nothing more it's a fact of science. Women are all about fat wallets, fat dicks, and lying about it because that is what they are good at. Zen is awesome but leaves me more insane. Just accepting being an animal helps. I never could figure out how to contact someone on Craig list - I ain't the sharpest knife.

It's truly disheartening that your negative experience with women and the human race in general, have left you feeling that all women are money hungry size queens. There are numerous women in my circle of friends and family who are not like that at all, including myself.

Perhaps you're surrounding yourself with negative forces because you don't feel worthy of a healthy, loving relationship?

I read some of your previous posts in this thread and others. Bullying and abuse has a tendency to decrease our self worth. We tend to put up with abusive situations because we have been conditioned that we are not worthy of anything better.

We all have value and every single person on this planet is unique. That alone makes each of us special in our own way. I hope you can find happiness.

. Agree w he who said life is savage, brutal, satanic. Good luck w surgery it could help, other stuff works - nose jobs, hair transplants so this might too. We are evolved apes & nothing more it's a fact of science. Women are all about fat wallets, fat dicks, and lying about it because that is what they are good at.

Agreed (mostly)

Zen is awesome but leaves me more insane. Just accepting being an animal helps.

Sure, we're "animals"......but what's an animal? What's anything?

peace

Hi... fellas.. I just opened up and told how to please me and my BF is great in bed.. so before you risk hurting yourself...with all of that .. try out what I suggested, it is fun and I am happy. I posted it in Girlfriend here. So communicate well with your darling and give all of that a try and have fun.

• 3 months later...

Yeah there is hope. While I don't have faith that my size will ever please a woman alone, i've tried to get good at the other stuff. That gives me enough to feel I can get by. Mine is smaller than the ones we have been talking about I think, its 3.5 length and below 4inch girth and in truth I can hardly feel anything during sex. But because I have confidence in the other things I feel that I don't need to feel massively embarrassed :) Even though many of the women that I've gone home with have outright laughed at my size and even aborted sex altogether, saying that there is no chance that they could feel me etc. I still have enough confidence with women to go back for more.

That being said, I don't feel very manly during sex because I know that the woman can't feel me during sex. I'd like to work on getting over that feeling of inadequacies in that regard. But other than that things aren't too bad I think.

According to "Psychology Today" women with high self esteem place more importance on size than other women.

So thats a tip from the professionals I guess.

From me personally, avoid women who talk about sex a lot in company- over the years I've thought they seem to be pretty obsessed with size

Link?

Link?

http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/199411/mens-bodies-the-survey?page=2

"In general, women cared more about penis width, while men thought length would matter more. Men underestimated by half the percentage of women who did not care about length. Men also assumed that women's size preference was a matter of appearance. In fact, the number one reason women preferred a thicker penis was that it was "more satisfying during intercourse."

A wider penis can deliver extra stimulation to the clitoris, while a longer penis reaches a part of the vagina that is poorly innervated.

A few women stated that "ideal" size depended on the sexual activity involved. Several pointed out that fellatio and anal sex were more pleasurable with a smaller penis.

Women who rated themselves as more attractive were particularly concerned with larger size. Of women describing themselves as "much more attractive than average," 64 percent cared strongly or moderately about penis width, and 54 percent cared about penis length. Women who rated their own looks as average were about 20 percentage points lower.

Women who disliked a large penis offered two arguments: too large a penis can be painful, and well-endowed men can be unimaginative lovers.

A British woman wrote, "Men with big penises are all too prone to think they've got all it takes, and therefore don't show much variety/ingenuity/empathy. Ordinary or even small-sized men have provided me with more orgasms."

But many women who extolled exceptional dimensions maintained that women saying otherwise were deluding themselves. One exuberant 44-year-old stated, "If women say the size of a man's penis doesn't matter they haven't been with a man with a big one!! Fabulous!"

A 32-year-old commented, "Penis size matters much less in terms of appearance than in tactile terms. When women say size doesn't matter, they're usually lying."