Mental Support Community

Yo

Just wondering, since I met this guy who thinks he has a small one I've done loads of reading up on the topic forums articles etc etc. so I know farrrrrr more about this topic then he is aware. Like 3 months worth of daily educating eek I sound freaky don't I.. but is it good I've done this or would he feel embarrassed or silly cos I know so much about the feelings associated with penis size..... Hot or not haha :)

Knowledge is power. You're far less likely to make an unintendedly bad comment because you know how sensitive he'll be to certain aspects of a casual comment. He might be impressed that you care enough, that he means enough to you that you researched this some.

John

A large percentage of guys are seriously obsessed with the size of their dongs to the point it should be considered a mental illness.

There is a reason they are obsessed. They have a useless tool...which prevents them from experiencing life. Having useless penis is like having a Ferrari with 1.5L engine...

A large percentage of guys are seriously obsessed with the size of their dongs to the point it should be considered a mental illness.

Although I've been blessed with a smaller than average sized unit, I find it works very well FOR ME. therefore, I hardly consider it to be "useless".

At the same time, none of the ladies I have chosen to use it with since my divorce seem to think it's useless either.

Otherwise they wouldn't be calling me after we quit dating.

If you don't try to use what you have, then you can hardly say YOURS is useless either.

Although I've been blessed with a smaller than average sized unit, I find it works very well FOR ME. therefore, I hardly consider it to be "useless".

At the same time, none of the ladies I have chosen to use it with since my divorce seem to think it's useless either.

Otherwise they wouldn't be calling me after we quit dating.

If you don't try to use what you have, then you can hardly say YOURS is useless either.

I don't have this problem fortunately. I just try to help others cope with the issue, like others help me cope with my issues.