Mental Support Community

F**kit

mastermind

Try and fix it. Call her back and apologize and be brutally honest of what you feel. Don't bullshit her because you'll never get better with yourself. Face the facts. One day your going to be dead and it's going to happen sooner than you think. Might as well man up and go all out and try and live the life you want. You might even find its easier than you think. Whoever you think you are is over with. Today is the day you get it right.

I understand your issues but you're an asshole. I really don't mean to be hateful about this but how else can I put it?

This girl dated you for 4 weeks, she has sex with you, and you DUMP her? You're only concern is about you?

Jesus... This post does it for me. Shows me just how selfish and self centered you guys are.

I've taken TONS of insecurities and I think over 5 years beat some of them. I'm on this massage board mainly for one reason. Feeling adequate during vaginal inter course.

But don't think I still don't get upset once and awhile and get frustrated when things aren't going right. If you've read my post lately you will see that I'm one of the more positive posters on here.

I didn't get laid this weekend. Normally that would crush me. Next week. Keep my head up. I didn't expect trying to fix this would be easy. Nothing worth It is.

I would also point out just how upset the OP was at his own behavior.

This isn't really a place for blurting out whatever comes into one's head; the key word is "support".

One of the earliest things I had to learn here was that if I couldn't say something helpful (and I often feel strongly enough to momentarily ignore the other person's needs), it's better not to say anything until you can.

I know about not fitting condoms. Its been a long time though. I even laugh when a couple ended up inside her...wow...that was funny. Yes it was funny because we had good sex and orgasms.

Its just a penis....I have been ridiculed also but its just a penis. I remember that same penis got me through some stressful times in high school. Me and my penis. Wow I could invent ways to masturbate. Try to look back on the fun times with just you and mr penis. Yes I got caught by mom...that was too embarrassing to be funny.

I don't care how stressed the day was after 10pm would go to my room...I wore them damn tighty

whities...probably why its small being mashed in those. I would drop underwear and it loved being exposed to air. Rock hard and I would pull it down and let it bounce...shake it around and of course pull on it. I had gym class and football and knew it was small but at night in my room...wow

Life is stressful ...go back to fun times for just a few moments

I got an informal survey

Did you ever get caught by mom?

Did you use your socks to cum in

Did you use lubrication ( lotion)

You can add more

I would also point out just how upset the OP was at his own behavior.

This isn't really a place for blurting out whatever comes into one's head; the key word is "support".

One of the earliest things I had to learn here was that if I couldn't say something helpful (and I often feel strongly enough to momentarily ignore the other person's needs), it's better not to say anything until you can.

I could have worded my response better but, someone has to point out he's not the only one who's probably sitting at home questioning their own insecurities and who is also hurting.

Having a small penis or SPS doesn't give someone the right to hurt another person. I don't know many women who would date someone 4 weeks, finally decide to be intimate with him who wouldn't feel absolutely degraded to dump afterward.

In today's world a lot of women are out for a quick roll in the hay but those women don't devote 4 weeks to get there.

He was upset with his behavior but only as it personally affected him. I saw no remorse for her at all.

My take is that if you are up front with a lady in telling her you are not interested in a long term relationship, she

should be able to handle any brea up just as long as it isn't done with malice.

I'm sure that it may not be true in all relationships, but in most cases I have a cordial friendship with my former dates

so it can be accomplished.

I do make it a point to not date virgins so this may well be key to the process.

I agree, and if this situation fit within the mature, responsible and respectful guidelines you mentioned then I wouldn't have taken offense to the way this girl was treated.

I'm sure a lot of the guys here would feel hurt , insecure and degraded if they dated a girl for a month, had sex and were immediately dumped.

I would feel the same empathy towards them as I do the girl in this situation. The only difference is I would be calling her a bitch instead of an ass. :P

I understand that but it still doesn't excuse the behavior. I find it hard to show someone compassion when they are so clearly blind to the feelings of others.

Having insecurities doesn't give anyone the right to hurt someone else. A lot of you guys told girlfriend-here to dump her guy because his insecurities were causing him to treat her badly. Yet this behavior is acceptable?

So, we should just pat him on shoulder, give him our support but never mention the fact that his insecurities caused him to mistreat someone else? That "someone" he himself described as the girl of his dreams?

How is that going to help? All it's going to do is tell him it's okay to run from your fears no matter who he hurts in the process.

Seems to me he had an opportunity to work through some of those issues and instead of trying he decided to hurt some poor girl and go stick his head in the sand a little longer.

I'm just hoping by pointing out how he mishandled this and mistreated this girl. He'll work through his issues instead of repeating this behavior.

The next "girl of his dreams" deserves more.

I think Im with Cece on this.

If I found a girl willing to overlook what I have.... the idea that I would dump her??

thats crazy to me.

And even if I did decide to dump her, I like to think I would be less cold about it.

I mean, I had sex with a girl last year and she left that following morning, never to be heard of again.

And we had been building up to the event for, I dunno 3 weeks or something?

I felt sooo shitty- I can't tell you- and Im USED to being dumped.

I know there is a case for a 'clean and sudden break'... but for me... kinds cruel... poor girl I say.

Righto cece calm down. The whole reason I posted on here was because I didn't want to behave like this ur I don't know how to deal with it all. I feel like a big enough looser I know, but acting out of fear makes me do stupid things. Now she keeps

Msging me and I feel even more patronized because she's pity towards me! I'm fucked I want to deal with this but I just do t know how too!!! Probably the worst problem in the world to have, having a small dick!