Mental Support Community

http://thereluctantmysogynist.blogspot.com/?m=1

I never said it was all about women's enjoyment, only that the type of relationship you described is, at its root, unhealthy and unlikely to succeed.

Wouldn't you feel devastated to find out that your significant other was satisfying her urges elsewhere, and that she stuck around only for your ability to provide/service?

Yes, and yes, it happened to me. I got over it and yes, I'm no longer intersted in ANY long term relationships.

I do quite well by letting any ladies I plan to entertain know this from thegetgo.

I think sometimes you guys are hearing each other's advice as criticism. Just because something works for one guy doesn't mean it works for everyone, and conversely, just because something didn't work for you doesn't mean that it won't work for others. My suggestion: just make your positive recommendation. It worked for you, so it may work for someone else. Then if the person you recommend it to doesn't use it, just assume that he prefers something else.

The only answer I'm sure of is that there is no one right answer. ;-)