Mental Support Community

http://thereluctantmysogynist.blogspot.com/?m=1

Erm, even if I felt really good about external links, that one's not going to work, in a title like that.

Why not tell us in your own words what parts you think are cogent; that way we get to hear what you think rather than someone we don't know.

For what it's worth, I would never laugh at another person's pain or make fun of anyone for any reason. I find it pretty painful to read too.

You know, the aspect of yourself that brings out those tears, Jessie, though I understand it hurts right now, can truly be a beautiful thing. Life can be full of grays like that. Sensitivity that brings tears today may be the very thing that one day means you feel and love deeply. The fact that you aren't afraid to show that vulnerability (we all have it) is both admirable and attractive, from my view. I'll bet a lot of women would find it attractive. The people who care about you will respect your vulnerability (I always feel honored when anyone shares this with me) and take care of your needs during this time. The same goes for vulnerability during sexual experiences. Someone who honors you as the person you are will appreciate and take care with you.

Edited by IrmaJean
adding

Sorry for bad paste Malign. I do all this on a phone & am still learning.

The article speaks directly about SPS and it's root causes "' The disdain of the averagely endowed is something that is being constantly reinforced within the mainstream media".

It is no rant. The author is obviously well educated and cites sources including feminist authors who have stated that small penis men **are undeserving of love**!

Now listen - in a free society there will always be outliers, radical, extremists & haters. No one should allow them "inside your head" or to run/ruin your life. I get that. But denying reality is never a step toward problem solving and recognizing the sexist hate campaign being waged against us is necessary in order to negate it.

People don't like bad news and 'shoot the messenger' is the standard response. Me? I prefer to believe that knowledge is power.

no thats not right

14% of men are 1sd below mean

which exactly matches the 14% of women who are unhappy with their partners size according to that often reference massive survey (UCLA?)

Micropenis is 0.6% of the population- for me....I'm probably in the bottom 2% I guess.

If I did actually have a micro I don't actually know what I would do- I don't suppose I would even have had the relationships I have been lucky enough to have...

yeah its still millions of people....

by the way, in case the site gets done for defamation...

I dont think Brad would ever say that- it would destroy his image and cost the film industry billions.

However his ex Juliette Lewis accused him of being 'not so big".

However there are some paparazi photos showing him to be average

(i did say I was a font of info on this crap...)

The way to handle this sort of thing is to not say anything about your attributes before a date.there must be a whole lot of women out there who really will settle for anything they can get from a guy just as long as she isn't required to foot the bill for the date. I haven't heard a word about my undersized pecker

since I split with my cheater, so there's at least eight women who are as hard up as me since ALL of them still want to continue the relationships in spite of them being informed that none would be permanant.

If they are spending their time poor mouthing me, they must be doing a poor job since several have been friends with each other.

"Taslima Nasreen, an award-winning writer, physician, secular humanist and human rights activist, is known for her powerful writings on women oppression and unflinching criticism of religion" says....

"As a woman, I can tell you, large penises are very attractive. If a woman is not shy, and you can earn her trust, she will tell you the truth. She will tell you that she just loves large penises.

I talked with many women, they said ‘masturbation is better than having sex with a small-penis-man’. Some women say ‘size does not matter’ to make small-penis-men happy. Women have been indoctrinated by small-penis-men to say it and believe it. Thanks our ancient ancestor women for choosing larger penises.

But we are very unfortunate generation. We can’t select our partners after seeing the size of their penises. We have to fall in love or marry before seeing the thing covered by clothes. Many women end up in a awkward situation when a lover’s or hubby’s tiny penises are discovered.

Prehistoric women chose far larger penises than it needed to be to perform its essential biological role. Doesn’t pleasure have any role to play? If women get good orgasm, they desire to have more sex and more sex means more offspring. Species survive. Large penises can give better orgasm than small penises. I believe so."

If you google "infoplease.com" and "Hunan evolution" you will get a succinct article on evolution. Did you know that we did NOT evolve from a common ancestor aka the missing link a dog sized primate 5-8 million years ago whose genes split of in 2 branches: apes and our ancestor Australopithecus aka the Lucy fossil. This proves that there is no correlation between ape penis and human penis. Horny chimps did not not select big dick resulting in our big dick because chimps are outside of our lineage. So much for Ms Nasreen's theory.

A book called "why Darwin matters" written by an actual biologist and archeologist states that evolutionary psychology is 100% pure horseshit that has done more to distort the truth of evolution than the fundamentalists or intelligent design!

• 5 months later...

Hate to say it but I understand that Frank found Katy Lee at a glory hole convention so she's probably an expert.

You guys eed to know that there's a whole slew of women out there who will be more than accepting of any sized unit just as long as the guy can keep her fed and comfortably housed.

This list includes my cheating ex wife who has tried to get me to take her back several times in the last two years.

Notdoneyet, I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but the women you are referring to merely tolerate a small penis; they do not accept it. In these cases, the man acts as a provider, and gets a type of psuedo-intimacy in return. I use the term 'pseudo' as there is no real sexual attraction on behalf of the woman. If this type of relationship sounds fulfilling to you, by all means indulge yourself. For the majority though, this would be an even bigger kick in the nuts.

ET,

This isnt just limited to size.

I have seen women marry guys they clearly weren't into sexually- they were just desperate for a baby or wanted financial security or needed affirmation after being jilted by handsome man.

They are all now divorced. Theses are my peers and I'm not even that old!

On the other hand some of my female friends were critical of the women concerned - but it still happened nonetheless.

Notdoneyet, I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but the women you are referring to merely tolerate a small penis; they do not accept it. In these cases, the man acts as a provider, and gets a type of psuedo-intimacy in return. I use the term 'pseudo' as there is no real sexual attraction on behalf of the woman. If this type of relationship sounds fulfilling to you, by all means indulge yourself. For the majority though, this would be an even bigger kick in the nuts.

Oh! I get it! It's all about the ladies' enjoyment. Guys don't screw for their own pleasure. Just to please a woman. Last I looked more than 50 percent of the human population is female and that fact alone means that there's lots of women who are sitting home not getting any trim simply because nobody wants them either.

You guys can sit around a pout all you wish. But I intend to enjoy the rest of my life with a little female comanionship and don't intend to drop a tear if the next one is looking for something else other than me. <_<