Mental Support Community

I'm done

I don't have to be on this site. It's ridiculous. My girlfriend made is insanely clear yesterday when I let my insecurity show is ugly face again.

My GF is not going anywhere. Being on this site in general is telling myself I have a problem. This shit is is my rear view. If I stay on this site and believe whatever bullshit I believe or even read the stuff on here it's going to keep it in my head and ill lose my GF.

Good luck guys.

I wrote a post and I messed it up. Ugh. I have to write it again I'm going to make this short. My last post by the way.

My GF is "not going anywhere" those were her words.

That set me free. The anxiety of her walking out was real for me. Even though it was completely unfounded. All these what ifs. Listen my dick is small. She still enjoys sex and she loves me.

I brought up how I thought she wasn't enjoying it. BIG mistake. I felt the terror of her saying that she can't go on with me feeling this way. Enough is enough.

I'm done. I'm free. There's nothing else I need to know. The girl loves me and she enjoys our sex. I have to hope I didn't really fuck this up and that she can get past my comment.

If I lose her I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

Take what you want from this post. I hate myself for even bringing it up. I should know better.

I'm past it. I know the facts. She's with me and that's all that matters. If I lose her it's all my fault. Not my body's fault.

4.5 inch penis guy with a girl who loves him and has good sex. It's possible.

I'm past it. I know the facts. She's with me and that's all that matters. If I lose her it's all my fault. Not my body's fault.

4.5 inch penis guy with a girl who loves him and has good sex. It's possible.

You seem to be at the point where you have accepted your body.Finding and keeping this great girlfriend proves it.

The rest of your journey is in your head, and you seem to realise it. Perserverance is the perfect name for you.