Mental Support Community

A girl here--is that allowed?

flowers

It's a bias that isn't based on any real facts... Do you think you could be distancing yourself from women to protect yourself from what you fear? Wouldn't you rather be able to relate with women without feeling so angry? How can I help, dvn? I know that I have the most difficult time coping with feelings of anger. I would think this must be so hard to deal with. :( Would it help to talk more about it?

I have had women love me - ok they left me eventually but Im sure 2 did at least.

And there is also platonic love too.

I guess guys like us have to keep searching for someone willing to make some pretty fundamental compromises- and weather the rejections en route…

I have had women love me - ok they left me eventually but Im sure 2 did at least.

And there is also platonic love too.

I guess guys like us have to keep searching for someone willing to make some pretty fundamental compromises- and weather the rejections en route…

Love doesn't mean shit. Women just screw you over in the end.

I'm not sure I agree with that.

none of my exes 'screwed me over'- they were not horrible to me- and when they left me they did so as nicely as they could.

Some men and some women screw people over maybe

They screwed you over. Your so friggin passive. Christ

eh? in what way?

I mean, I have had my moments of anger, resentment and anguish over being left but what were they supposed to do?

Pretend to be happy? cheat on me behind my back? Have an unfulfillng sex life?

They left me maybe but they were decent people - attractive too.

It's a bias that isn't based on any real facts... Do you think you could be distancing yourself from women to protect yourself from what you fear? Wouldn't you rather be able to relate with women without feeling so angry? How can I help, dvn? I know that I have the most difficult time coping with feelings of anger. I would think this must be so hard to deal with. :( Would it help to talk more about it?

Mine do have facts, they've done studies on this sort of thing you know? How could YOU possibly help?

It's very true that each one of us has our own unique experiences and feelings that no other person can fully understand because they aren't that person. I do think there can be a space to be open to understanding (as best as is possible) and to listen with a caring ear. True, this won't change problems, but maybe the comfort of a caring person helps? It would help me, but true that maybe it doesn't help all. Sometimes all any of us can do is stand by, listen to feelings, and support a fellow human being from the place he/she is in. I can do that.

I don't know if I can help, dvn, maybe it's true that I can't. For what it's worth, I always want to. I do wish you and everyone here well.

It's very true that each one of us has our own unique experiences and feelings that no other person can fully understand because they aren't that person. I do think there can be a space to be open to understanding (as best as is possible) and to listen with a caring ear. True, this won't change problems, but maybe the comfort of a caring person helps? It would help me, but true that maybe it doesn't help all. Sometimes all any of us can do is stand by, listen to feelings, and support a fellow human being from the place he/she is in. I can do that.

I don't know if I can help, dvn, maybe it's true that I can't. For what it's worth, I always want to. I do wish you and everyone here well.

Oh yeah just ignore my rational arguments.

I really don't know what you are trying to say.