Mental Support Community

food for thought

Resolute

I'm going to be honest and say I agree. That if you have a very small penis then there has to be some sort of compromise.

1. Date Asexuals

2. Avoid black women ( not a racists thing but they almost always want at least 7)

3. Maybe date Asian ladies born and living in Asia

4. If you can handle it maybe have a polygamous relationship

5. It's rare, but there are women with a small penis fetish so maybe look around for one somewhere

6. Drop the ego and use sex toys. Very difficult for a lot of men I know.

7. Find a woman who is unattractive ( not really a good idea)

Those are the options I can think of.

sometimes you disappoint me skynight.

4 and 6 are unacceptable my friend.what self-respecting man would be ok with his woman having another dick,or several other dicks?

and using big toys is also humiliating.

I never said a man should do it, I said it's an option. There are men who aren't bothered by these things and I'm one of them. It is not my right to control or demand someone else not do this or that. I can only control my own sexual urges and that's that. This whole idea of cheating is just a fake thing anyway. And yes I'd use a big toy on a woman. Never got the fuss about that but yes I know most men could never do it. My only problem with toys is that they are bad for a woman to use them too often as the plastic is not good and vibrators desensitize a woman to a penis.

well let me break it down for you:

infidelity on the woman's part is the ultimate act of disrespect for her husband,and the most humiliating thing a man can go through;hence the term cuckold.

now i know you'll just say we were conditioned to think this way by the media etc,but this has been the case since the beginning of human existence,even before there was any media,government,agendas etc.

you said vibrators desensitize a woman to a man's penis,i say big toys desensitize her to things smaller than those toys;that's what the big fuss is about.

It's not infidelity of the man is allowing it is it? And there are men who allow it and not all them even have a small penis or have any insecurity. So this idea that a woman should just stick with one man is just that " an idea". Most men however won't want to raise the offspring fathered by another man which I get that. And there's always been agenda's with government. Don't think it just started when TV and radios were invented. And if a woman buys a big toy and uses it then what are you going to do? Nothing. Because you have zero control. And I didn't say use big toys, I said use toys. Most women don't even use large sex toys, they tend to prefer average size range.

before i proceed,i wanna point out that we're just having a civil conversation,and everyone's calm.

you said : "And if a woman buys a big toy and uses it then what are you going to do? Nothing. Because you have zero control"

well obviously you don't know me well enough;there is no situation over witch i have zero control.

as for her sleeping around with her hubby's consent,well,i don't know of one culture or society in the world where such a man isn't disrespected or ridiculed.

So how are you going to stop her using a sex toy then? Restrain her? Throw it away?

what am i,an idiot?

just trust me,if i wanna prevent something,i'll prevent it.and i don't mean by brute force,because that won't solve the root of the problem.

just know that i'm unbelievably resourceful and determined and well,resolute.

If a woman has an average sized vagina, it won't be stretched bigger by using an average sized dildo. This post was aimed at men with a small penis who have less then 5 inches. A 5 inch dildo won't stretch a woman bigger.

it might not stretch her bigger,but it will fill her more,and that's wherein lies the problem.

if you won't take my word for it,just ask our very own professor jessie.

So you'll use some type of subtle control? Okay.

i might not be the most cunning person in the world,and i do prefer to be direct,but boy can i be persuasive and convincing,and like i said,resourceful.

Me I can't be assed with the drama. If some women wants to shave a piece of plastic up her va jay jay I'm not going to stop her.

lol.

well,to me,it's not really her vajayjay,that vajayjay belongs to me,and i won't have anything going inside of it (or up in it as you put it) other than my dick.

and don't forget,i'm not even charging her for the semen.

Yes of course, but it's called "compromise" as was already brought up. Unfortunately if a man has a very small penis he may have to allow a woman to use these things. That's at least better then her "cheating" on him, if he's bothered of that happening. Unless its her first man, she's already been filled more anyhow. So her pleasure will have to take a back seat to the man's ego? That's what it's about. In which case the man is better off being single and forgetting about women completely. Because this type of thing will always get in the way of a relationship.

i will say one thing,if he can guarantee she won't cheat on him,then that's a different matter.

It's not infidelity of the man is allowing it is it? And there are men who allow it and not all them even have a small penis or have any insecurity. So this idea that a woman should just stick with one man is just that " an idea".

If a man and women were designed to have just one sex partner then why does it never work? Because it's unnatural that's why.

maybe it never works where you live,but i've seen plenty that work.

i've said it before,and i'll say it again,it's unnatural for women to have more than one partner at a time.

i have a question for you,i don't remember your exact view on love,but if you believe in it,do you honestly think that a woman is capable of loving and respecting a guy who allows her to sleep around,or a guy whom she cheats on?

If a woman "cheats" on a man then no. She doesn't love him. Because she knows it will hurt him but does this anyway then this woman is just interested in herself (same with a man). A polygamous relationship different in that both of you agree to it from the start. So you both know where you're going with this and wouldn't be hurt by what happens. In other words, if you're someone who deep down would be hurt by this then don't agree to get involved in such a relationship because it will not work. I believe a woman can love a man and have sex with other men in that type of scenario, though I will admit it would be more likely that if a woman does have sex with another man then she can lose attachment. A lot of women wouldn't want to do it either, I might add.

I only put that list up as options btw. I wasn't saying all small penis men should do this or that. It's just weighing up all the options out there and then choosing what to do.

Although I believe in polygamy, I don't believe in just having sex with 1000's of different men or women. There should be a purpose behind the sex that should be more then just lust IMO. But there may be some men who could put up with a woman doing that when it comes to having a small size.

my question is to you,it's kinda off topic,but i'm not talking about penis size here.

you said: "though I will admit it would be more likely that if a woman does have sex with another man then she can lose attachment".

i say it's not a matter of possibility,but certainty.that's how women are wired.she'll either develop feelings for the other guy,or lose some/all feelings for the husband,or both.

you also said: "There should be a purpose behind the sex that should be more then just lust IMO."

what other reason could there possibly be other than love,lust,or connection etc?

But that doesn't always happen because there are couple in polygamous relationships and they have stuck together. There is a risk to it happening though which I won't deny, and much more so on the women's side in that women often use emotion with sex. Though men should also, though it's been conditioned out of us to view sex not like that.

If a woman is with another man it probably is just for lust which isn't a good idea, but it is a option is all I'm saying.

just because they stayed together,doesn't mean it's not a sham,or that they both love each other.you know as well as i do that many couples (monogamous or other) stay together even after the relationship has failed.

what i'm trying to say is that when a woman has sex with another man,it will necessarily affect her;it's not possibly or maybe or there's a chance,it's certain.

so as you can see,it isn't even an option;unless of course one doesn't care too much about love (specially intense love),social image,and many other complications.

Yeah, but skynight I won't let the young men off the hook either. It's bragging rights. How many sexual notches can they get in their belts or headboards.

There's no loyalty. At the first sign of trouble in their lives or marriages they "go out to buy a pack of cigarettes" bolt and run. Presto! Another single mom on welfare and kids with no father figure in their lives.

I'm relatively young, 24. And I have 12 notches on my belt. Yes I think I'm compensating, the more girls I sleep with I think the better chances there will be some that are ok with my size.

But biggest thing to get a girl is confidence. Even if you're packing small, confidence will get almost any girl into bed. And if your foreplay is good enough they won't really care what happens next or what size you stick in em.

I can only imagine you are an ok size because that post right there is pure BS-

putting aside my own negative experiences of sex I have heard countless women in real life denigrate small dicks and talk about their rejection of small guys.

You can also check out this forum to find articles and clips of women categorically dismissing small penises.

I am all for positive thinking and optimism but out and out lying I wont have- sorry- but thats just not on.

Yea I think so, he just said "it was painful" or something at the time, so I didn't want to bring it up back then.

its a long story - we had a great connection-

she yo-yo ed about my size

we eventually had sex … then she sneaked off and didnt return my calls…

I handled it badly,, and didnt heed the advice offered to me on this very forum …

totally over it now… never think of her… distant memory- still have the small dick tho… meh…

I can only imagine you are an ok size because that post right there is pure BS-

putting aside my own negative experiences of sex I have heard countless women in real life denigrate small dicks and talk about their rejection of small guys.

You can also check out this forum to find articles and clips of women categorically dismissing small penises.

I am all for positive thinking and optimism but out and out lying I wont have- sorry- but thats just not on.

well jessie,to be fair to the guy,he isn't actually small,he just has sps.

he mentioned his measurements on the poll thread.

and i'm sorry about that bitch,mate.

I remember, you warned her about your size. Considering how much you agonize over this subject, it seems to me a very brave thing to do, if you don't mind me saying. If I recall correctly, even though she clearly dismissed you as a sexual partner straight away, she still slept with you. That could be viewed a number of ways I guess.

Maybe next time(?) Jessie, you could say to a woman that you've been hurt before, and you're not interested if she is just going to mess you around. I mean dating is there to find a partner too, just not a quick one night stand, right?

you know the saying:"it's better to have loved and lost,than never to have loved at all",well it's not always true.

and the saying:"what doesn't kill you,makes you stronger",well that's not for everyone.

but the saying:"time heals all wounds" might be true for most things;it just might require a lot of time.