Mental Support Community

I am having severe sexual anxiety because of my size

Yes

32 minutes ago, Yes said:

Is it usually doom and gloom?? Do women really break up or cheat on someone because of a small penis? 

No, it's not that, the world is full of good women who love their boyfriends/husbands regardless of penis size. It's this forum that's usually doom and gloom. Some people have a much tougher go of it than us, and I don't blame them for being upset, but I restrict my visiting here to notifications only. It can be a bit depressing ☮

6 hours ago, YeshuandMe said:

No, it's not that, the world is full of good women who love their boyfriends/husbands regardless of penis size. It's this forum that's usually doom and gloom. Some people have a much tougher go of it than us, and I don't blame them for being upset, but I restrict my visiting here to notifications only. It can be a bit depressing ☮

This worries me a bit about the future. I know it may seem I have it set but I'm still 17 and even though at this time I would like to think that I'll be spending the rest of my life with this girl, it's very hard to say. I guess this is a constant struggle for guys 

59 minutes ago, Yes said:

This worries me a bit about the future. I know it may seem I have it set but I'm still 17 and even though at this time I would like to think that I'll be spending the rest of my life with this girl, it's very hard to say. I guess this is a constant struggle for guys 

I dunno, man. Depends on the guy and the girls he bumps into I guess. All my issues stem from bulge neurosis, so my experience could be completely different to yours. We have a positive wolf and a negative wolf. Just depends which wolf you feed ☮

1 hour ago, YeshuandMe said:

I dunno, man. Depends on the guy and the girls he bumps into I guess. All my issues stem from bulge neurosis, so my experience could be completely different to yours. We have a positive wolf and a negative wolf. Just depends which wolf you feed ☮

Bulge neurosis?? 

11 hours ago, Yes said:

Talked to her about it. Every part of it. I am very happy to say that she said couldn't care less if I even had one and that it's more important for me to be happy. Just thought I should let you guys know the good news! 

This is really wonderful! I wish both of you all the best. :)

I'm sorry your family has not been supportive about your college choice. I hope that school goes well and that you feel proud of your efforts.

Take care, Yes, and l hope you enjoy the rest of your summer.

7 minutes ago, IrmaJean said:

This is really wonderful! I wish both of you all the best. :)

I'm sorry your family has not been supportive about your college choice. I hope that school goes well and that you feel proud of your efforts.

Take care, Yes, and l hope you enjoy the rest of your summer.

It is really great news!! But I still feel inadequate. I don't know why but I still don't feel... Equal to other guys. I find myself envying them and worrying all the time. It's really getting to me. And yeah my family has the highest of expectations for me I can't blame them. Everyone wants their child to succeed. 

12 hours ago, Resolute said:

not to make light of a serious situation, but how many guys with micropenises have big balls? :Dunno::D

I guess unfortunately, I've looked at more micropenis pictures than is healthy lol. I saw one a few months back. Normal balls, micropenis. Obviously more common in average cocks tho. Big balls, big bulge, 5" cock. 

4 hours ago, YeshuandMe said:

I guess unfortunately, I've looked at more micropenis pictures than is healthy lol. I saw one a few months back. Normal balls, micropenis. Obviously more common in average cocks tho. Big balls, big bulge, 5" cock. 

^ ivr got this. My balls seem bigger cus my member is skinny lol