Mental Support Community

Small penis stigma video

Sickandtired

Well tell her thank you and that we need all the fucking help/attention we can get. Part of me thinks someone should make a video where all they do is read out loud some of this shit, like, it's so powerful and heartbreaking. The most recent one stuck in my head was the guy who had a girl that was into him and said to him "what the fuck is that?" when he revealed his small unit and then just walked out on him never to see him again. That's just one example of many tragic stories. Also she could point out the numerous virgins (and pseudo virgins like me) in their late 20s even late 30s with SPS. And let's not forget that (this is what I have been told) an upstanding member of this community killed himself last year.

Yes, Resolute. Well I'm sure it wasn't the ONLY reason he killed himself. But I'm sure if you are asking yourself "Why should I live?" it certainly doesn't help that your dick is small. I mean if I ever killed myself (or had the balls to, or more accurately could do it without hurting anyone) it would definitely be one of the reasons.

I can relate to what she said. A lot had happen to me since I was very young. Even before I could understand what penis size and sex was, I was already been picked on by pedo! After my 2nd gf cheated on me, I really just shutdown and stayed single for 12 years! It's so bad that my parents arranged marriage my wife, she cheats too but I don't care. For the last 32 years I have been thinking of cutting my penis off, I hate looking at it. Do lesbian like mtf trans?

I was 30 and my parents was worried, they want grand children. Just so happen that 1 of their business partner have a daughter that's approaching the"left-over" age so, they arrange for us to meet, It's the Asian thing, very hard to explain to westerners. She is ok looking, and we did have a little bit of an attraction at 1st. Six months later we got married. I can only imaging that 1st night we had sex, she thought it was good because she's a virgin. After our 2nd child, I just lost interest in her. A few years later she start going out with make-ups, I suspected she's dating someone but I didn't care, nothing is happen in our bed anyway. As for were we happy? well I think she was at 1st,  but I was never happy since 18yo when my gf cheated on me. I guess she is the only person I truely love and it hurt so much when she called me "small dick" in the final argument.

1 hour ago, GoingInsane said:

I guess she is the only person I truely love and it hurt so much when she called me "small dick" in the final argument.

Oh my god...fucking brutal. God, I swear, what's most baffling to me about this SPS stuff is there are guys screaming in pain with the most tragic emotional horror stories on here, but yet society just continues to go about its business him-humming and continuing to make a joke of us. I think it was literally on this thread just a bit ago when I said someone needs to make a video and just read the stories like GoingInsane just shared. I don't think a lot of people are even aware this shit exists.

Anyways, GoingInsane, can you tell me whatever happened to her (after you broke up), and why you guys were arguing in the first place? And also, I wanted to ask you when is the last time you had sex or did anything sexual with your current wife.

5 hours ago, PDXsUnHungAndUnsungHero said:

Anyways, GoingInsane, can you tell me whatever happened to her (after you broke up), and why you guys were arguing in the first place? And also, I wanted to ask you when is the last time you had sex or did anything sexual with your current wife.

We argued because I caught her cheating/dating someone else, I was jealous. After the argument I left and came home to my country Malaysia. That was 37years ago, and was in Singapore, I don't know where she is now. The last time I have sex with my wife was 18 years ago,  because I became over weight, obese and soon diabetic, cholesterol, high blood pressure, ED and a whole series of related illness.

2 hours ago, Victimorthecrime said:

@GoingInsane thanks for sharing your story. That was interesting to read. You sound like a nice guy and I hope things get better for you.

I've never been married and have no kids. Not sure which fate is worse.  

Being married to someone that I didn't love is worse imho. Better stay single, makes lots of money and pay hooker for sex. I m not sure how is it in the west but here in south east asia, no money no honey. if you get what i mean.