Mental Support Community

Being small holds me back

John435212373338

I'm 31 with a below average penis. I've never really been confident with my body and its definitely an issue I can't seem to accept. I've 3 kids and had a longterm relationship but still won't try the gym or take kids swimming. Nights out are terrible because of the toilets and me being so self conscious. My length is abit over 5 and the girths just as sad coming in around 4 I think. I've been looking for others to talk to but it's just weird to mention it. 

My wife's happy with me and our sex life's good. Although she wants me to bed her and a mate "woman" at same time but my confidence is just not in it. 

How do I begin to build confidence or do I just hide and deny her that. Would a man with a similar size be a safer option?. 

If I could just be less concerned about how I compare I'd have a fully fulfilled life. Anyone trying hypnotherapy? 

Holy mother of God

5 inches isn't bad. Average is 5.2 so you're about the same as a lot of guys and much better off than guys who are way smaller. Your girth is a little on the thin side but if your wife is OK then why worry about it? if your wife is the one suggesting a threesome you should do it. Obviously she has no concerns about your size in regards to the other woman. If your wife suspected the other wman is the type to criticize your penis then I doubt she would suggest it.

1 hour ago, Worthless Life said:

Holy mother of God

5 inches isn't bad. Average is 5.2 so you're about the same as a lot of guys and much better off than guys who are way smaller. Your girth is a little on the thin side but if your wife is OK then why worry about it? if your wife is the one suggesting a threesome you should do it. Obviously she has no concerns about your size in regards to the other woman. If your wife suspected the other wman is the type to criticize your penis then I doubt she would suggest it.

I wish I felt confident enough. The girth and flaccid size "I don't get it out when it's flaccid"  is a big part of my insecurities. My wife would satisfy her mate, I'm sure of that I just don't wanna be left feeling silly.  Thank you for your Comment. 

Well if the only reason for her wanting the threesome is so she can get it on with this other woman why not just say "sure you can get it on with her. I'll just sit in the chair and watch."

I guess it's just hard me as someone who has spent 60 years of their life without any kind of sex or even female contact to see a negative in your situation. I would give anything to have a wife and a family and sex on any kind of level. Most guys have a small dick when it's flaccid. Women know this. Women who have any kind of experience anyway.

I’m under 5 inches long erect and am at peace with it.  When I was younger, I decided to desensitize myself a bit about my small penis by being a nude model at an art school.  I made good money on a flexible schedule and got more comfortable.  My intimate life has been great.  I’ve learned that I am so much more than my 4.75 inch penis.