Mental Support Community

Saying goodbye !!! To the Voices that rule my Life. Well trying to !!!

SweetSue

Maybe those images are about a part of you that you've been unable to stand beside. Parts of you that got rejected because it was just too painful to be you in those events. Any one of us would be vulnerable to doing the same thing, Jj. We humans just are not designed to withstand such horror.

Now that you are in a safe place (and I know that comes and goes :))... how about in the moments that you are in a safe place, maybe you can just be for one little moment with the parts of you that got shut away during that bad time. In a way, that gives them the experience of being in a safe moment with you. Over time, maybe they can leave their trauma and come back to you in peace. Over time.

I'm so sorry for the events that have made this your journey. I so admire your courage and your heart.:o

Just

Thankyou

All of you

ok

Jj

Edited by SweetSue
I had to, coz it dosnt matter, coz its not important, and coz i dont care anymore

Hi JJ,

Are you allowed to listen to music there? I find it to be very helpful in clearing my mind. It's nice to be reminded of all of the beautiful things in the world. I like to soak up the beauty, let it fill me up. Ever try that, JJ? Like with a soothing voice or the sounds of nature. I do that when I'm writing as well.If I'm writing I find all of my good feelings and express those feelings with words. It helps relax me. You close your eyes and let everything that feels good be you for a moment. I think of it as a "letting go" exercise. Sounds kind of weird, huh?

I hope the rest of your day is more peaceful for you, JJ. I hope you feel better.

Hi everyone, I feel that I have an appology to make.. Some of you may or may not of noticed, that I have deleted loads of my comments, in various forums.

I am sorry.

I thought that I had been tracked/ located (again) by my ex. I panicked, and well the end result is, a lot of blank comment boxes. I have rationalised things, and calmed down somewhat now. I over reacted, I was frightened and confussed, big time. Certain things send sheer horror through me, being found is one of them.

Now, well, maybe he has, read my comments, but I have come to the conclusion now that it dosnt matter. And although my ex scares the life out of me, I am not going to let him control me, ANYMORE. I have nothing to hide, I did nothing wrong. I have to be brave. Especially when I return back to court soon

I hope that everyone understands, and that I am sorry,:D

Take care

from a slightly embarrassed

Jj

Edited by SweetSue