Mental Support Community

The Reveal

nearlydead

David, nowhere did I threaten you or your family. I admit that I would give you a black eye if I had the chance. I would never consider doing harm to your family. I openly admit to being a piece of shit, but I'm not that big of a piece of shit.

If you can be of some assistance to any of the other guys on this forum, then for their sake I'd like you to remain. I just ask that you be more careful with your assumptions. I'll stay out of your way if you stay out of mine.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When you offer to pay anyone money to find out where "this piece of shit" lives (this would include my family) and that you will do it via a pm... that's pretty clear.

Nope. You made yet another incorrect assumption about me. You assumed that I was asking because I had some intent to do harm to you and your family. You're wrong.

Lifeless, I over stepped my bounds and you have my apologies, as earlier stated.

You made an extremely unfair and offensive assumption about me knowing absolutely nothing about me or what's important to me. You've yet to admit that you were wrong about that assumption.

Guest ASchwartz

Hi Everyone,

My hope is that everyone in this forum can take a deep breath and calm their anger. There are accusations flying back and forth and lots of misunderstandings and misinterpretations.

Lifeless, if I understand correctly, and I hope you can help me with this, is that when David tells you to change or be different, he is accusing you of being at fault for you problems. I hear your anger and in that anger I think I hear you saying: "You do not understand what it is like to have a small penis and to suffer the way guys like me suffer." In fact, much of the advice that is offered is offensive because it seems to imply that its all in your mind and is not reality, and your reality.

I know from past experience as a therapist that, when I have made the mistake of telling a patient, "you choose to suffer," or something like that, they feel accused and become resentful. I can really understand that now.

David has apologized a couple of times to you but with the qualification having to do with what he perceives as you having threatened him.

I ask that both of you and everyone else here just calm down. Human communication is difficult at best and, when using postings on the internet in any forum or e. mail, communication is that much more complicated.

All of us here, and I mean all of us, are here to support and help one another. Its just that we sometimes make mistakes and fail. Well, that's also a good way to learn.

Allan

No, Allan, that's not what occurred here. David made a post saying something about people not being interested in changing. Accusing anyone who is in terrible pain of not wanting to change at all is very offensive. ...........He followed that up with a post saying that my suffering is all that's truly important to me in life.

At no time have I felt as though anyone accused me of being at fault for the size of my penis. But I do agree with this sentence you wrote - "In fact, much of the advice that is offered is offensive because it seems to imply that its all in your mind and is not reality, and your reality" because that implication happens here almost daily. More than enough evidence has been presented by myself and others here to demonstrate that most women are not satisfied with a man with a small penis. It's not something that's just in our heads and can be cured with therapy.

At any rate, I'm leaving this forum. I wish you all well.

Guest SomethingOrOther

Hello everyone.

I think I’m right in assuming that the bit of Davids post that caused offence about „people not being interested in changing“ is actually from a reply to me in a different thread on how „people become invested in defending their dysfunctions rather than changing them“.

So, as this post was technically addressed to me as well, maybe it is interesting to mention here that I found it to be rather helpful. To me it was about shifting the focus from what you cannot change to something you can change. That is the meaning I got and to me it makes a lot of sense.

Best wishes.

S.

Guest ASchwartz

Lifeless,

It is your choice to leave this forum but there are three things I must point out:

More than enough evidence has been presented by myself and others here to demonstrate that most women are not satisfied with a man with a small penis.

I cannot agree with you because you do not know "most women." Sorry, we can debate this, but, you simply do not know anything near "most."

2. This is from Somethingorother:

the bit of Davids post that caused offence about „people not being interested in changing“ is actually from a reply to me in a different thread

As I pointed out to everyone, on the Internet it is very easy to misinterpret and misunderstand, even more than in face to face conversations.

3. As angry as you were with David, the intensity and nature of your attack was uncalled for.

Allan

• 2 weeks later...

:confused::confused:I just read this thread for the first time, and I'll be Gods-damned if I can understand it. There have, presumably, been "privileged" deletions, the presence of which would allow it to make some sense. Anybody coming into this thread "cold" would probably feel equally perplexed.

Guest ASchwartz

Hi JR,

Luna is quite right. Let it be.

It seems as though I have not seen you around the community for a long time? How are you doing?

Allan :D

I'm fine. I am still around In Here, but silent. I do not have much to say any more and, particularly, am reluctant to get back into the AArena which, I note, continues to provide daily gladiatorial entertainment out in "Readers' Comments". As to this ... business, I obviously have some idea of what went on (not totally stupid or, at this stage, stupified). The general topic here is highly sensitive - even by "AA wars" standards. It does not always submit itself to reasoned approaches, however sensitive, and easily generates mutual misunderstandings. I am not entirely unfamiliar with the feelings of anger and hurt that, I suspect, must afflict the principal parties. I only hope that they will feel able, at some stage, to return.

There, I will let it rest.

Best regards,

JR.

Guest ASchwartz

Hi JR,

I agree about all of the AA posts because I find them utterly fatiguing at this point.

However, there is this forum and all the others. Speaking for myself, I appreciate your comments on any and all issues in any and all of the forums.

Allan :D

Archived