Mental Support Community

Sexual Assault? (May Trigger)

SongBird

Guest ASchwartz

Hell2breakfast,

What are you so angry about? Do you realize that you come across very angry? You also "seem" to be angry at women? Am I right? If so, why? Why the anger?

Allan

if u say no, and he f**** u anyway, it means he loves you.

Really ?????

Are you honestly serious ?????

Coz ya know what the last time someone F****** me, and I said NO - and all my insides were screaming NO. But HE did it anyway, IT WAS NOT LOVE !!!!

It was ASSULT :mad:

And ya know what, what the really sad thing is - its people that believe that its okay to RAPE, and or ASSULT another person - that can stop people that have been raped and assulted from going to the authorities and reporting it. :mad:

I prosecuted the SOB's ass, and Im proud of it - he is STILL where he deserves to be, behind bars. Where hopefully he aint enjoying himself.

Im sorry, but I completely totally utterly dissagree with you !!!!!!!

Take care

Honestly, I think JaiJai's trying to put us in the position of the people who've disciplined her in the past, so that she has a reason to abort her attempt at seeking help. I hope it doesn't work.

Maybe but thats NO reason to post hurtful things. :(

Im sorry if what I have posted upsets anyone. Feel free to remove it :o

JaiJai,

All the best in finding peace and seeking help. Im sorry that you are hurting so intensley, and I hope that your pain eases soon.

Take care

You're absolutely right, Sue.

JaiJai needs to find a middle ground, and to realize she's not the only one who's ever felt the way she feels, though she may never have met any others. We all know some ...

I have to admit, I thought the matter closed when I posted last. I was shocked to check over my threads and realized that the matter was once again rehashed. To those who care: my friend is indeed seeking therapy right now--she got in contact with a social worker through her doctor, who found her story to be an accurate description of sexual abuse. It's not just that she told me this story and I believed her because she's my friend--she does have the signs of PTSD, and also that of a victim of abuse. Knowing her ex, what she said made sense, and there is still no reason to disbelieve her. I know it may seem dubious, seeing that the whole "I have this friend..." statement instantly questions one's credibly, but I'm still shocked. For the record, I have also suffered sexual abuse in my childhood--she reacts the same way as I in pressing or potentially dangerous situations. I was actually considering encouraging her to join this site as a support group that she obviously needs, but the rather cruel and thoughtless reactions of some of the people who apparently actively sought out a thread to trash it convinced me otherwise. Instead, she did find a forum designed for the survivors of sexual abuse. For those who have been so kind and supportive of me, again, I thank you.

Archived