Mental Support Community

Why are you here?

Mardi Gras

do you think she'd want to have sex if you expressed an interest?

I read somewhere recently that it's easier for a woman to have an orgasm if she's on top facing you. From what I can remember, that was the only way my ex could have an orgasm with me and it took a few years to find that out. I suppose it would be worth a shot for both of you to relearn what she likes after 5 years. This might have been the site, but you could still look into what they're referring to: <http://www.askdanandjennifer.com/sex-intimacy/best-sex-positions/the-best-sex-positions-to-make-a-woman-orgasm-quicker/>

if she's willing to try, that's a hell of a lot better than what many guys here have: no one

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can see now why you couldn't understand my point about worrying about being your wifes best.

I understood what you were expressing, John. What I was hoping was for you to open up to thinking differently about this.

Sarah was shattered. For some reason she equated not being able have the kids 'naturally' as a huge defeat to her womanhood. She was in her eyes damaged goods. Our kids were perfect. She carried them for all that time' date=' I couldn't have cared less how they actually came out. But she was sure I was disappointed in her and thought so much less of her. It took months for me to bring her around. I was (still am) mystified as to why this was such a make or break point for her.[/quote']

Feeling that way about yourself is painful. This could be very important. I am hoping the two of you can open up to one another and reconsider talking to a professional about this.

Have you ever heard of sensate focus? It just popped into my mind so I returned to mention it. It might be helpful if both of you want to work with this. Take care

Hi John,

Well isnt there alot of men here who blame themselves for having the size penis they have, they couldnt have any control over that. I think people can come to an understanding of anothers situation without necessarily having to go through the exact kind of expereince themselves.

Ok, I gotta think about that. I don't have to get raped to know it's a bad thing.

John

do you think she'd want to have sex if you expressed an interest?I read somewhere recently that it's easier for a woman to have an orgasm if she's on top facing you. From what I can remember, that was the only way my ex could have an orgasm with me and it took a few years to find that out. I suppose it would be worth a shot for both of you to relearn what she likes after 5 years. This might have been the site, but you could still look into what they're referring to: <http://www.askdanandjennifer.com/sex-intimacy/best-sex-positions/the-best-sex-positions-to-make-a-woman-orgasm-quicker/>

if she's willing to try, that's a hell of a lot better than what many guys here have: no one

I really have no idea. If she still feels the same way, I could have sex tonight. It'd be under the same situation as before, me enjoying the hell out of myself, her with a look of sweet submission on her face.

BTW, we've tried that. She prefers missionary.

John

I understood what you were expressing, John. What I was hoping was for you to open up to thinking differently about this.

Feeling that way about yourself is painful. This could be very important. I am hoping the two of you can open up to one another and reconsider talking to a professional about this.

Have you ever heard of sensate focus? It just popped into my mind so I returned to mention it. It might be helpful if both of you want to work with this. Take care

Don't have a clue, I'll look it up.

Thanks!

John

Sorry, I have been out of town for a few days and just caught up. I did not mean that you are burdening anyone with your problems, John. That is what this board is for. I just always find good love gone sour sad to see. Irma Jean brings up a lot of good points, as she always does in her kind way. I really hope that you can resolve some of this before its too late, because it sounds like you really truly love her. And also, by the way, I don't find mediocrity to be a bad thing at all. I think the true heroes in this world are people who work everyday to raise their family right. I also find nothing shameful about not going to a strip club. I have never been either. I wanted to when I was younger, but I had children early. By the time I got older, my aunt who was a stripper died of an OD, my cousin nearly killed herself working the same job, and I had a friend that followed the same path. I just found it sad, and now, I can't help but think about what makes them choose that life. Please feel free to post as much as you want, we are all listening.

Archived