Mental Support Community

i guess sometimes u dont need a reason to do things.

eppursimuove

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed that film. :o

To find the universal elements enough;

to find the air and the water exhilarating;

to be refreshed by a morning walk

or an evening saunter;

to be thrilled by the stars at night;

to be elated over bird's nest

or a wildflower in spring -

these are some of the rewards of the simple life.

--John Burroughs

I love poetry and meaningful thoughts. I also enjoy the simple beauty of the words and how they flow...as if they are waltzing with their message...relaxing

I may put this in my blog. Thanks for the happy train of thoughts. :)

i still dont know what i did, i like deep toughs but sometimes u can get loss.

=The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.

=The biggest disease today is not leprosy or tuberculosis but rather the feeling of being unwanted, uncared for and deserted by everybody.

=Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. :(

=We are all pencils in the hand of God.

The last one if one of the most famous phrases she said, Mother Teresa.

Even if i dont go to church anymore or dont read anything about religion anymore i remember thinking what an incredible woman and the books ive read about her are great.

I aso mentioned Mother Teresa for her philosophy of life. There a some ways of lifes that atrack us.

well ill tell u how my christmas are, we have dinner just us not with other familys or the side of my dads family they like to do big reunions and stuff like that.

in this house we just have some nice dinner nothing special something that everyones whants to eat like chicken and maybe some sanwichs, then dessert, and thats all nothing fancy. we are all grown ups my mom, me and my bros and we dont give presents to us we just salute each other and wish the best thats all.

after that everyone have their one plans, going out, reunion with friends, going to a party, or staying at home talk a little bit and go to sleep. that is what we ussually do.

the next day we just eat the left overs, and talk about what everyone did.

We like to spend chritsmass with our mother we aré the only family she has.

im like the grinch i dont like christmas i prefer new year since new oportunitys and a better year will come.

I like your quotes epp.... I saw these not too long ago...

Most people come into your life, for a reason, for a season, or forever.

~Reba McEntire~

You meet alot of people on your way to the top, dont fuck'em, cause youll meet'em again on the way back down.

~Ozzy Osbourne~

Not exactly Mother Teresa, but I really like the first one.:D

Ozzy is great, nice quotes.

I think my favorite quote says something like this:

" I'd rather die standing than live kneeling. "

Archived