Mental Support Community

Crazy things I do

Perseverance

often finding that 'rare' girl can make it worse

hes thinking he must be the smallest you ever had

he thinks you joke behind his back

he thinks you are cheating on him

he thinks you must be about to leave him

he thinks you must have a hidden agenda...

That's all illusion, made up from the fears of the past, which means history will repeat. Whereas if he didn't waste time worrying about 'what ifs' we could enjoy each other,,, I guess this is the hardest part of the whole challenge, letting go of the past to move forward. This whole issue breaks my heart!

I don't see anything wrong with what firefighter posted. If it works for him then more power to him. People get their rocks off in whatever way they need to.

Girlfriendhere, This dude you are interested in seems like a shitbag to me. If a female was interested in me and called me and wanted to hang out despite being small, it would be common sense that it isn't an issue for her. This dude seems like he has other issues that might not be worth the time or the effort to deal with.

That's all illusion, made up from the fears of the past, which means history will repeat. Whereas if he didn't waste time worrying about 'what ifs' we could enjoy each other,,, I guess this is the hardest part of the whole challenge, letting go of the past to move forward. This whole issue breaks my heart!

Well for me its happened 5 times in a row- so it would be hard not to worry- its human nature.

if you were bitten by 5 dogs in a row would you stroke a 6th?

You don't know what your boyfriend went through before- maybe a girl promised she didnt mind and then he discovered her cheating with a bigger guy?

Or maybe an ex girlfriend mocked him.

He's unlikely ever to tell you- its a pride thing.

If this is the case then what's the point of woman even trying..., spend the life looking for a woman that doesn't care, Get one, only too undermine everything she says And does hmm loose loose situation unless the men come to terms with it All i guess ..

Im not saying its not self destructive- Im just saying its human nature.

We small guys are desperately lonely and are frankly amazed and delighted if a girl looks our way.

But at the same time its terrifying- there is a higher chance than not you will be immedielty rejected upon the discovery of the shameful problem- imagine how intimidating that is!

And even if one is not rejected , its difficult for the old securities not to come to the surface.

The guy is having sex, so his inadequacies are more apparent and relevant than when he's celibate.

So its elation about being accepted followed by a dread of being left and ridiculed- just like before

I know its stressful - ask Cece- you either have to be supportive and loving or bail.

My two cents for what they're worth:

Most men with small penises and SPS want love and they want a woman who is truly happy and satisfied with their penises, not someone who simply accepts it.

The problem, in my experience, is when they find a woman who does love them and their penis they can't believe it is true.

They have their moments where they believe it might be real then something happens and they spiral down into the black hole of doubt, anger, depression, ect... It's like a never ending roller coaster and we are along for the ride.

My ex-husband would be an ass when he was in one of his downward cycles. My current boyfriend becomes severely depressed and non responsive.

I've come to a conclusion after 14 long years of marriage and my current 2 year relationship.....

Some men have simply obsessed so much about the size of their penis that it has rendered them incapable of accepting a woman's unconditional love.

Sad thing is... In my experience. It wasn't the penis that made the relationship unbearable. It was how their obsession and insecurities eroded the foundation of the relationship, emotionally. Once a relationship lacks a solid emotional foundation the sex goes to shit regardless of penis size.

I think some men basically create a self fulfilling prophecy of sorts so they can continue to live in misery. The misery is at least a constant that can count on versus opening themselves up to something even harder to live with, rejection.

That's it in a nut shell. It all comes down to their perception and how they choose to move forward. We can't change anything. I'm starting to think perhaps we make it worse.

The more we try, the worse it gets. I think they believe we're lying since our reinforcement goes against everything they have ever thought. They become even more removed or deeper entrenched in their thought processes. Shrugs..

The difference is how well they handle it. I've been with other men who were less endowed and they didn't have the hang ups and insecurities my ex and current boyfriend have.

Hence the reason why I'm posting in a SPS forum. The overall mentality and insecurities is the true problem from my point of view.

If you have dated two different guys who would fit in on this board, you have to be the unluckiest gal around.

Most polls put anything much below five inches in length and four and three quarters in girth at less than five percent of the US male population.

I thought this one was different. I had no clue about the issues he had until i got attached. I thought he was shy. He said he been in a serious car accident that damaged his penis so he didn't have a lot of experience.

I didn't find out until we were moving in together that the "car accident" was actually a botched penis enlargement surgery he had in his 20's by some chop shop Dr. He doesn't have a small penis IMO but he doesn't believe it. In fact the surgery has left him feeling deformed and even more dissatisfied.

He has been diagnosed with body dysmorphic disorder and SPS. The BDD effects more than his penis but that's minor in comparison.

I don't think he'll ever be happy. Sighs....

Im kinda in DVs boat with my dimensions.

It is kinda hard to enjoy sex with that size- keeps falling out, you both dont feel much etc and of course ones whole life the message from society and media is 'small is shameful' so yeah, its hard to feel confidence or trust a girl who appears to like you.

However, Im convinced 2 girls did love in the past- so there is that....