Mental Support Community

Small dick, but a lot a fat. I have a question.

Esruc

I would say its pretty easy to figure out. I'd take a ruler and measure with it pressed into your fat pad. Whatever the number is minus a half inch. I'd say that's the realistic size you would get if you lost a lot of weight. Wouldn't be surprised if you have at least two inches maybe a little more under all that fat.

I know when I dropped 45 pounds I gained a little bit. Also felt a million times better about myself. But definitely go see a doctor. Instead if taking advice from us. Lol

Well thats why I asked about your girth because most research says thats more important to girls than length (though I accept some girls feel differently).

If you feel you are in danger of killing someone maybe its best you don't date for a while though- not sure.

I do understand where the anger comes from- the humiliation and rage etc - but if you think this might end in violence you might need to talk to an expert.

I am very small and of the 5 girls I have been intimate with none have laughed in my face- but I did carefully select them as good people- guys like us have to be very choosy.

My best advice is get slim and see what happens- but best of luck anyway.

Es, can you see that you're doing a "bait and switch" on yourself?

First the question was whether you would be bigger if you lost weight, but when someone says "yes", it becomes "the first person would have to love it. If they laughed and made any remark about it I would kill them." Even then, there's a huge range between loving it and laughing at it, and I would bet you that most men, no matter who they are, get a result somewhere in that range, most times they have sex. You're sort of setting it up as an all or nothing situation, and then because "all" is too unlikely, keeping it at "nothing".

Well thats why I asked about your girth because most research says thats more important to girls than length (though I accept some girls feel differently).

If you feel you are in danger of killing someone maybe its best you don't date for a while though- not sure.

I do understand where the anger comes from- the humiliation and rage etc - but if you think this might end in violence you might need to talk to an expert.

I am very small and of the 5 girls I have been intimate with none have laughed in my face- but I did carefully select them as good people- guys like us have to be very choosy.

My best advice is get slim and see what happens- but best of luck anyway.

My girth is about 1.5 inches.

Of course I won't date for a while-I'll never date.

I don't need to talk to a therapist. They can't make my dick bigger. I just won't show it to anyone. And if anyone sees it laughs, they die.

Well not quite Esruc.

They might laugh 'automatically' as a natural response to seeing something they are not used to.

They may be drunk.

They may be going through a shallow phase' of not being very emphatic.

They would not be ACTIVELY CHOOSING to die.

And you know this perfectly well.

I know your pain- I live it most days and I have had the darkest of thoughts too

But neither of us has the right to perform the most heinous of acts just cos we got unlucky with the gene handouts.

ps a couple of my partners blurted things out when they saw it- but they were lovely, kind, decent people.

They dont understand our pain and can sometimes be a bit clumsy when discussing the difficulties this issue brings

Take it easy Esruc...

J

" They might laugh 'automatically' as a natural response to seeing something they are not used to."

Well then, I might 'automatically' slit their throat as a natural response to them laughing.

"They may be going through a shallow phase' of not being very emphatic."

Shame they won't live to grow out of it.

" They would not be ACTIVELY CHOOSING to die."

People who drink and drive don't actively choose to die, but they take that risk.

"They dont understand our pain"

I would make them understand, even if it means inflicting it on them.

Maybe I wouldn't kill them. That would be too easy for them. Too quick. Why should they only suffer a few minutes? I would disfigure them instead. Slice up their genitals. Make them hideous. A freak, and unlovable, like me. I hope they would feel shame and not want to show it to anyone. I hope it makes them distant and fearful of intimacy, fearful of judgement. I want it to plauge their life for years, decades even. And, if they do finally build the courage to trust someone enough to be intimant, I hope their partner reacts the same way they reacted to me, and they kill themselves.

" They might laugh 'automatically' as a natural response to seeing something they are not used to."

Well then, I might 'automatically' slit their throat as a natural response to them laughing.

"They may be going through a shallow phase' of not being very emphatic."

Shame they won't live to grow out of it.

" They would not be ACTIVELY CHOOSING to die."

People who drink and drive don't actively choose to die, but they take that risk.

"They dont understand our pain"

I would make them understand, even if it means inflicting it on them.

Maybe I wouldn't kill them. That would be too easy for them. Too quick. Why should they only suffer a few minutes? I would disfigure them instead. Slice up their genitals. Make them hideous. A freak, and unlovable, like me. I hope they would feel shame and not want to show it to anyone. I hope it makes them distant and fearful of intimacy, fearful of judgement. I want it to plauge their life for years, decades even. And, if they do finally build the courage to trust someone enough to be intimant, I hope their partner reacts the same way they reacted to me, and they kill themselves.

- only if you carry a knife which I hope you don't. And even you did have a knife for some reason it's far from an auto response to slit a throat which would be a murderous and evil thing to do.

- yes it would be a shame, they could have had great, fulfilling, giving life.

- but they are not taking that risk. No one could possibly conceive that an involuntary giggle or ill considered comment result in murder.

- we have no right to do that. Anymore than an AIDS sufferer could inject you with his virus cos he was jealous and resentful of your health.

- at some point their lives people will know tragedy, ill health, heart break, rejection. No matter how pretty or well endowed or rich they are. You have no right to disfigure others- that would be so vindictive and cruel.

- you are already thicker than me. Lose weight and you will probably be longer too. You will be able to get and keep a girl. But you need to let go of this rage. Make the best of what you have and try to count your blessings. You are articulate in written form- this suggests intellect which is a plus for lots of girls.