Mental Support Community

Want to know what it's like women?

Perseverance

Okay, it seems reasonable to suppose that the inability for a woman to have children might be comparable to SPS, with the usual caveats of, for some people, some times. {Humans are way too diverse to believe we all think the same way about anything.}

So, let's move on to the potentially useful part of this exercise: what would you say to a woman who felt like she wasn't a woman, wouldn't keep her man's interest, had no confidence anywhere in her life, because she couldn't conceive? How would you support her through that experience?

Then, how might you use what you said to her, to help yourself with what you're going through?

There's nothing you can say. I mean of course you could say that you'll support them, take them to the doctor, explore options such as adopting, that you'll always love them. But when these women wake up in the morning in the end they want THEIR child. Some women get over it and it cripples others. Difference is the medical community is actually trying to help them.

We are still at the stage were no one gives a shit about us. I can easily say who cares if I have kids or not. Doesn't bother me. I'm sure my gf feels different. In fact I know she feels different. And I'm sure she feels the same way about my penis. Not a big deal.

I dont think there's a way to use this topic as a way to cope with my/our feelings other than give women an insight of what this suffering feels like. People try and compare body parts but it's such a poor debate.

I'm talking about an uncurable affliction that deeply alters the psyche of the person. I feel this is at that level. You can support the person all you want and it can be recognized and it will sometimes feel good.

Lots of similarities with these two problems except the majority of people only take one serious.

This is what I feel is the female equivalent to a man dealing with a small penis. From the wiring in a females brain to a mans there's a goal. Birth children and competing. It's extremely important. Dealing with family and society and the expectations. The fact there's no cure for you. I feel like this would be far worse for women if it were acceptable to mock them and laugh at them for their misfortune. I posted the link below. Men with small dicks please read and let me know go you agree this is a close comparison to how women would feel in our shoes. I don't buy the fat skinny big tits small tits ass whatever arguement.

Please let me know if I'm way of base here. I personally don't think I am.

http://m.voices.yaho...ty-6545932.html

I can see parrallels for sure.

However if I had a choice of being infertile of small I would always prefer being infertile- at least you can have/enjoy sex...

Im not having kids anyway so infertility wouldnt bother me.

I imagine it v painful for girls though.

I can see parrallels for sure.

However if I had a choice of being infertile of small I would always prefer being infertile- at least you can have/enjoy sex...

Im not having kids anyway so infertility wouldnt bother me.

I imagine it v painful for girls though.

Of course you would choose that. You're a male and therefore do not have the need that women have. Take some time and read some forums on what these women go through. It's hell, like what we go through.

This is what I feel is the female equivalent to a man dealing with a small penis. From the wiring in a females brain to a mans there's a goal. Birth children and competing. It's extremely important. Dealing with family and society and the expectations. The fact there's no cure for you. I feel like this would be far worse for women if it were acceptable to mock them and laugh at them for their misfortune. I posted the link below. Men with small dicks please read and let me know go you agree this is a close comparison to how women would feel in our shoes. I don't buy the fat skinny big tits small tits ass whatever arguement.

Please let me know if I'm way of base here. I personally don't think I am.

http://m.voices.yahoo.com/how-deal-depression-infertility-6545932.html

Awesome post, don't really buy the small breast argument either, however being overweight - male or female can be depressing and lots of times it's genetic. Ever see the way people treat overweight people? Especially overweight women?

I have to respectfully disagree that being overweight is genetic, save for a few cases. There are hormonal/metabolic disorders that are certainly genetic in nature, but these account for a very small percentage of obesity cases.

Having a small penis is genetic; being overweight is due to a lack of discipline (except in the aforementioned situations).

I have to respectfully disagree that being overweight is genetic, save for a few cases. There are hormonal/metabolic disorders that are certainly genetic in nature, but these account for a very small percentage of obesity cases.

Having a small penis is genetic; being overweight is due to a lack of discipline (except in the aforementioned situations).

Strictly speaking you are correct but in reality many women in the west really struggle with their weight.

They diet most of their lives and some have certain body types that will never be slim as such.

Yes they do binge eat at times, mostly due to depression and societal habits/abundance of food.

I would agree having a small dick is worse and more 'terminal' (well I would say that) but that doesnt discount the pain obesity and poor body image can cause.

When you see miserable obese people waddling down the street very few want to be like that.

Some actually die or try stapling or gastric bands.

These are often desperate people- their body or their mind has led them to their bad predicament- they have my sympathy.

And there is one thing about having a small penis which is a plus- is that its a secret- to the best of my knowledge none of my colleagues knows of my shame.

This saves me from judgments, snickering behind my back or even out and out insults.

A luxury an obese person does not enjoy.

There's actually a lot of misconceptions out there about obesity. You might be surprised to learn how much brain involvement there can be. (I was) Most conditions involve complex interactions that are a product of environment, heredity, psychological factors, and biology so it's difficult to pinpoint one specific cause. Usually a lot of factors are at play.

I have this issue with nerve damage (in addition to some other female problems I've been dealing with) so I have identified at some level with the feelings of sexual inadequacy many here suffer from.