Mental Support Community

OMG!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Auptraum123

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST GOT A SPAM EMAIL THAT SAID ADORABLE BABES NEEDING TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU!

IT WAS FROM A GROUP OR WHATEVER TITLED YOUNG LITTLE KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM NOT SURE IF IT WAS CALLED THIS BUT I THINK IT WAS, I DIDN'T OPEN IT UP BECAUSE I WAS TERRIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FBI ARE COMING FOR ME BECAUSE THEY KNEW THAT I WENT ON A BBC DOCUMENTARY THAT TALKED ABOUT CHILD PREDATORS AND IN THAT BBC DOCUMENTARY THEY SHOWED CP IMAGES AND VIDEOS WITH THE PRIVATE PARTS AND FACES BLURTED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO GO TO PRISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry you're feeling this much anxiety. I hear that you are feeling upset and fearful. :( :( What do you think might help calm your distressful feelings?

You did nothing wrong by watching a television documentary. Would deep breathing or imagery help? Sometimes I feel anxious too and it helps me to listen to soothing music or to sit outside in nature.

I think you're right: Seeking help here is the right thing to do. Because you need help with anxiety and obsessive thoughts/fears, not with a menace by police / FBI / ...

I presume you've already deleted that e-mail - that's great. Let's presume for a while it was a bait from the police - you didn't "swallow" it, so what's the problem? The problem is, and I hope you'll recognize it soon at least rationally (emotionally, it's undoubtedly more challenging), your paranoid obsession. I know it's a difficult struggle, but you already have some experiences with this kind of situations and you know that what you need the most is taking care of yourself and "the threat" that seems (to you) so horrible now will seem much less serious later.

You're innocent, you don't have any illegal material on your computer, you haven't watched anything illegal (would BBC broadcast something that people would be persecuted for watching???). Now take care of your body, try to calm down and be safe. You're safe from police, you're just not "safe from your disorder" right now.