Mental Support Community

The Karen Owen Story and the Meaning of Sex

Guest Klingsor

Guest Klingsor

I appreciate that Jessie, thanks. But it's not about me walking away in a huff - I genuinely do find it very disturbing here. I can see that I might be (albeit unwittingly) causing some real hurt or offence to guys like Small and Klingsor - and I don't want to do that. Obviously statistics don't trump the actual real experience of any particular individual - that's an important point which I fully acknowledge.

But it does really bother me to think that there might be a young dude out there reading these threads (either now or in the future) who is in the 4.5"-5" NBP range and who feels a kind of psychological insecurity about this. If that person gets the idea rooted into his mind that all or most women are going to reject him because of his penis size, he may never even approach girls! In other words, it may literally ruin his life. To me that seems so unfortunate, so completely unnecessary! So it does need saying that there are sound scientific reasons for believing that an NBP length in the range quoted above is really not so uncommon. These are not arbitrary figures found on some obscure website, they are the data from a serious empirical study published in a reputable medical journal:

So what do you think happened to all of us when we actually APPROACHED women? You think that's better?

http://onlinelibrary.../jsm.12244/full

Again, let me say that I do not want to throw doubt or scepticism on the real experiences of guys like Small. If he has been rejected by 5 women, then that is a terrible thing which has actually happened to him - I get that.

I don't know, this whole thing just seems crazy to me. The more I think about it, the more I have to wonder whether girth isn't the real key, rather than length?

Maybe these measurements for girth are the key issue for guys like Small and Klingsor (and others) who are suffering repeated rejections?

Fyi, Jessie is the guy who has suffered 5 rejections. I'm not sure about Small.

I have consistently described my member in terms that clearly convey its lack of volume or girth (pencil dick, needle dick, acorn dick, etc.). This is yet another reason why I am so mistrustful of published studies because it's always length that seems to be related to penis superiority in popular culture, and the actual studies conducted seem to actively perpetuate this. It would be very interesting to trace the rather enigmatic origins of the whole Length obsession and why it was chosen to convey advantage as opposed to circumference.

It's only logical that girth or "fatness" would be more important than length for a number of reasons. For one, it looks more impressive to see a big, fat, substantial dick hanging there than a 6" long earthworm, and they also provide more noticeable bulges in underwear, jeans. Second, if the recent research on the clitoral nerves extending and surrounding the vaginal cavity are correct, it stands to reason that a fatter dick would be more effective in stimulating this, resulting in vaginal orgasm. Third, in the same way that women prefer men who are a bit shorter than the average and "thick", i.e. with a bit of fat on them and muscle, rather than a 6'3" skeletal beanpole with 0% body fat like me, it should follow they would prefer to see the same in penis, the body part that actually counts. Of course, then you have those Olympians who have not only huge girth but length as well.

The reason I get belligerent with guys like Roger is because I have a long history of being publicly humiliated and belittled by other MEN. Now Skynight and RetroJohn can downplay this as much as they like, and, like Skynight, insinuate that I'm gay, but guys have been hurling insults about other guy's packages since the world was new, especially if there's a woman involved. To me, big-dicked men are just as much or more to blame for SPS than women. And men do like to brag about a big one and show it off by strutting around and projecting that self-confidence and "I don't give a fuck 'bout nothin' cuz I got a big dick and pussy is my slave" kind of attitude to anyone and everyone.

So I am always viscerally suspicious when I see guys who have above average or large ones come to places like this and give advice and I wonder what their motivations genuinely are in doing so. I've mentioned this before, but it reminds me a lot of Western philanthropists, movie stars, athletes, and aid organizations such as USAID who make it their mission in life to patronize the unfortunate, downtrodden, and unlucky all over the world.

This peculiar phenomena of people who seemingly have everything becoming bizarrely obsessed with helping people who provide the backdrop for their success has puzzled me for a very long time. But I believe I've finally determined two root motivations for why people do this:

1) It's simply a powerful way to keep their ago buoyed when they've reached the top and there's nothing else left. It's a way for them to retain sanity in success. It has to be fairly intoxicating to walk into a refugee camp or a hospital full of disabled children and hand out your "Dispensations" and be looked upon as divinity because your success (necessarily at the expense of the have nots) has allowed you to live in a $50,000,000 mansion and your good looks or athletic ability completely granted at the whim of fate has given you privilege and access that the majority of us do not have. So it's really nothing more than an ego boost, a self-serving altruism that allows them to ape divinity and be looked upon as gods.

2) It is ontological justification for their position in life. These are the people whom everyone has encountered at least once in their life, and who really seem to have everything life possibly has to offer and do not suffer in any way from a hidden inferiority or insecurity. These are the people who are cruel and like to genuinely make fun of the less fortunate and who actually enjoy it as an end in itself, not to mask some character flaw in themselves. I am specifically thinking of a poster named "BigBoy" who posted on this forum and flippantly mused about it becoming tiresome to be the "bull" in humiliation fetish fantasies. He knows full well how a statement like that would be taken in a community like this - it is a very snide way of being an asshole. I think that people like this, because they have been blessed with superiority and every advantage, find the idea of life being a lottery and the fact that they could just as easily have lost out uncomfortable and because they can find no explanation for why they lucked out. So they convince themselves that there is something ontologically flawed with people who are ugly, poor, have small penises, deformed, stupid, or unpopular. It gives them a reason to live and a purpose in a world where God is dead.

Roger, I am sorry if I've offended you. But you need to realize that being flippant about this issue or dismissing our experiences with women to other problems is very insulting. I believe most people on here are intelligent enough to know the reason whey a relationship failed and to know when a woman is just being spiteful.

Has anyone seen the show Naked Dating?

It is exactly what the title suggests. VH1 airs it here.

Well, the some of the women definitely comment favorably on the guys that look big BUT so far none of those guys have been picked as her final date.

From the interviews w these gals a guys looks and penis size definitely matter but are just 2 factors among many that figure in to their calculation.

I am just sharing my interpretation & opinion here but it seems what really impresses the women most is the guys who have the balls to look the girl they like in the eye and tell her if you like her & what your feelings are and demonstrate that you have listened to her and paid attention to her words and actions. In a weird way it's like the women are saying "if your dick is hanging out then so must your heart".

Guest Klingsor

Right I promised not to come back but I've just about had it with your fantastical bullshit.

First of all let's get something straight (pardon the pun). I never said or was insinuating you were gay. I said it must be an American thing to constantly stare at another guys cock in the locker room. Try that shit over here in the UK and the bloke would probably have his face rearranged. And yes you would have taunts of being gay even if that wasn't true.

Secondly, shut the fuck up. There shut up, and read what I'm telling you now and if this comes across as arrogant, condescending, patronizing or me coming across with a sense of superiority then so be it.

Now let me tell you something. I have someone I know who's very close to me ( we'll call him a friend, I'm not gay but I won't reveal too about him). Anyway, this man does have a big cock. Yes he does, I mean big. He's had sex with over 50 women according to himself and has said so that he does have a big cock (especially girth wise). I've seen a text where one of the women called him "big boy" and she's couldn't be referring to his height because he's 5'6''.

This person has attempted to kill themselves 5 times to my knowledge. Once they got a kitchen knife and cut so deep he could see his own artery pulsing. Another time was found wondering near a train and thinking of jumping. This man is mid 20's yet has the liver of someone 30 years older through alcohol abuse. He's had two girlfriends and both cheated on him, one left him for another guy who had money yet still allowed him to secretly screw her. So she was getting his big dick and the other guys money.

The point is, despite his big cock, the man is miserable. He is on lifelong medication to stop drinking and is on antidepressants. When he relapses he turns into a zombie who can only drink and has to be sent to hospital, He can't eat, he hears voices because he gets DT's. This man is leading a miserable life yet he has got more sex with random women then I have on one hand. You think I'd swap my life for his? You got to be fucking kidding me. Based on what has happened to me and what I see with him, I know all too well what the abusing of sex can do to a man. Yes I know you can be an alcoholic and not be a player. But I know of other men (I don't know their size) who played the sex game and our miserable.

This is why when you keep bringing up and these big dick alpha players and other bullshit it pisses me off no end. Because to put it in old fashioned English "you're talking bollocks". Now does that mean that I have dismissed your experiences about you being rejected because of your penis? No. I believe you you were rejected because of the size of your penis. I believe penis size does matter. However it shouldn't be an obsession, there's a lot of things that matter. If you want a bigger penis then jelq. It's really that simple. And I don't care what anyone tell you here. It works. If you do it properly, are consistent, stretch and warm up and are patient, then within a year it's quite possible for you to gain an inch in length.

As for me and the reason I came here. I was here long before you buddy. And the reason I came here was because I has symptoms of SPS. You know believe it or not, this forum isn't just for men with a small penis. A man with 10 inches could come here and post and have this thing in his head where he doesn't think his penis is big enough. So cut this BS like you have more right to be here. You don't, so get over yourself.

If my existence bothers you so much, Skylight, hack my fucking IP address, figure out where I live and who I am, hop across the fucking pond and "rearrange my face".

I really could not give a microbial bacterial shit stain how long you've been here or if this reputation system has classified you as "Jesu the Anointed". As far as I'm concerned you can go fuck yourself until your dick spontaneously combusts.

Right I promised not to come back but I've just about had it with your fantastical bullshit.

First of all let's get something straight (pardon the pun). I never said or was insinuating you were gay. I said it must be an American thing to constantly stare at another guys cock in the locker room. Try that shit over here in the UK and the bloke would probably have his face rearranged. And yes you would have taunts of being gay even if that wasn't true.

Secondly, shut the fuck up. There shut up, and read what I'm telling you now and if this comes across as arrogant, condescending, patronizing or me coming across with a sense of superiority then so be it.

Now let me tell you something. I have someone I know who's very close to me ( we'll call him a friend, I'm not gay but I won't reveal too about him). Anyway, this man does have a big cock. Yes he does, I mean big. He's had sex with over 50 women according to himself and has said so that he does have a big cock (especially girth wise). I've seen a text where one of the women called him "big boy" and she's couldn't be referring to his height because he's 5'6''.

This person has attempted to kill themselves 5 times to my knowledge. Once they got a kitchen knife and cut so deep he could see his own artery pulsing. Another time was found wondering near a train and thinking of jumping. This man is mid 20's yet has the liver of someone 30 years older through alcohol abuse. He's had two girlfriends and both cheated on him, one left him for another guy who had money yet still allowed him to secretly screw her. So she was getting his big dick and the other guys money.

The point is, despite his big cock, the man is miserable. He is on lifelong medication to stop drinking and is on antidepressants. When he relapses he turns into a zombie who can only drink and has to be sent to hospital, He can't eat, he hears voices because he gets DT's. This man is leading a miserable life yet he has got more sex with random women then I have on one hand. You think I'd swap my life for his? You got to be fucking kidding me. Based on what has happened to me and what I see with him, I know all too well what the abusing of sex can do to a man. Yes I know you can be an alcoholic and not be a player. But I know of other men (I don't know their size) who played the sex game and our miserable.

This is why when you keep bringing up and these big dick alpha players and other bullshit it pisses me off no end. Because to put it in old fashioned English "you're talking bollocks". Now does that mean that I have dismissed your experiences about you being rejected because of your penis? No. I believe you you were rejected because of the size of your penis. I believe penis size does matter. However it shouldn't be an obsession, there's a lot of things that matter. If you want a bigger penis then jelq. It's really that simple. And I don't care what anyone tell you here. It works. If you do it properly, are consistent, stretch and warm up and are patient, then within a year it's quite possible for you to gain an inch in length.

As for me and the reason I came here. I was here long before you buddy. And the reason I came here was because I has symptoms of SPS. You know believe it or not, this forum isn't just for men with a small penis. A man with 10 inches could come here and post and have this thing in his head where he doesn't think his penis is big enough. So cut this BS like you have more right to be here. You don't, so get over yourself.

i gotta admit- I have been roaring with laughter at some of the inventive insults from all 3 of you.

If any of you guys left it would sadden me…

I would point out at this point that we all have something in common- why spend energy to have a go at each other?- jeez, we have enough to deal with dont we?

ps skynight- I can believe your story- although if that guy was small instead of huge I wonder if he would be happier, sadder, or dead?

pps anyhow I do hope I can lead an ok celibate life- others appear to….

Guest Klingsor

Let's so some motherfucking critical analysis, OK?

If you think telling me that sob story is going to get any fucking sympathy out of me you're out of your fucking mind. I've had my own problems with alcohol and so have about 500,000,000 other twenty-somethings all over the fucking world. I have also attempted suicide.

But it sure as fuck don't sound to me like the voices and the bottle slowed your friend down any when it comes to fucking - over 50 huh? And I love the last bit about some slut fucking his big dick on the side and using some other loser's money on the other hand. Thanks for validating everything I've said about women and what they will stoop to have their cake and eat it too.

Goddammit this shit really INFURIATES me. I have had to listen to this crap all my life. Oh yeah, the guy with the tiny dick is just an asshole, a loser, a creep, he should just "GET THE FUCK OVER IT", "LET'S MAKE FUN OF HIM BECAUSE HE AIN'T GETTING ANY", but let some self-centered, undisciplined piece of shit lack who lacks any self control get addicted to pussy, alcohol, drugs, and sex and being a general fuck up, i.e. SOMETHING HE CAN CHANGE AS OPPOSED TO SOMETHING HE CAN NEVER CHANGE and it's, "awwww poor guy I want to help him because I just love that big cock and he's such a GREAT GUY getting 50 pussies in week..." Well BOO-FUCKING-HOO.

They all deserve pity until it's something they can't help or can't change and then it's just or just HAVE A SMALL DICK AND ARE SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED, "well you're just an asshole, you deserve it". FUCK YOU.

Thanks for proving everything I've been saying with that little rant yesterday and now this sob-story.

I wish you would try and cut my cock off to make a goddamn milkshake. You better bring a can of coconut milk to add some body to it or you won't have enough to coat the sides of the blender.

You think that little flare-up of indignant fury was rage yesterday? You think you know what rage is, do you? If you could glimpse for one millisecond how I felt, what things I would like to do to release my PAIN AND FRUSTRATION it would make you're fucking blood run cold, Skylight.

You do what I said and find out who I am and come visit me sometime you motor-mouthed son of a bitch.

I don't give a fuck about wanting your sympathy, your mentally challenged stupid cunt. How long did it take you write that little essay?

Listen here Klingon, you lanky streaked piece of fucking piss. Talk big behind your computer all you want you cowardly little fucking shit. I'll tell you what your problem is. You're a miserable, pathetic old bastard. You blame all your problems on your penis when really it's because you're a failure and you know it. You failed at life and nothings to do with your dick, it's because you are a dick and a big fucking dick at that.

What you need is a big dicked breeder stud to ram his dick up your asshole and push all they rage, fury and excrement out of your fucking vile mouth and mind. You're a piece of fucking scum, you really think I'm scared of you tough guy?

You absolute fucking horrible cunt. You are one horrible bastard. No wonder you're with nobody, I can't stand being over 2000 miles away from you. Seriously get fucked.

I wanted to add some more thoughts.

I really hope we can get back to supporting one another. The site is here so we can potentialy help, not hurt one another. I understand that many of you are hurting and pain can sometimes lead to angry outbursts, but personal attacks on others are not acceptable here. Can we keep things in the future to "I" statements? Such as, I feel angry....

Please let's remember, everyone here is struggling with something.

I hope that everyone is okay.