Mental Support Community

Around what size does it really become an issue in a relationship?

DatDude90

Why?

As ive said on this forum before, going out and having one night stands has always been easier for me. Meet a girl, bring her where ever and fuck her. Not saying she enjoyed it but its something ive done. its always been deep in a relationship i start to doubt myself. ive had some bad experiences with shitty girls but ive been responsible for fucking up just as much.

I have never had a problem getting pussy but I obsess over trying to be a girls number one lay.

My advice... Try and enjoy what you have the best you can, don't suppress your urges, smoke a bowl and chill the fuck out. In fact, meet a girl who does smoke weed or even is into lsd. These people are less likely to be shitty people and are more accepting...

i really don't wanna make you feel unwelcome after your long absence,but this is just really bad advice bro.

what's wrong with suppressing urges,if one must?

and smoking weed? really?

finding a chick who smokes weed? or lsd? are you on crack,lol?

suppressing.... i dunno, it drives you insane which if you read enough posts by people on this forum....

and no im not on crack. time to grow up. theres nothing wrong with those substances and from the people ive been around has done them good. youre a loser because youre a loser not because of a substance. ok so dont SEARCH for girls that do that shit but if youre in a hip coffee shop and you meet one id take my chances.

Guest Klingsor

youre a loser because youre a loser

Exactly. And it never goes any farther than that. They deserve it because they're just a "loser". Never bother why.

You have to be arrogant to get women, and guys with big ones are the most conceited pricks of all.

Exactly. And it never goes any farther than that. They deserve it because they're just a "loser". Never bother why.

You have to be arrogant to get women, and guys with big ones are the most conceited pricks of all.

If you don't have a big one then you better damn well have something else to be egotistical about or you'll be doing the loser's half hand tango all your life.

Thank you for the clarification.

dude i dont know if you read my post right. maybe its my fault. the way i took the main response was like those substances are for dirtbags or something. im just saying that normal people can fuck with that stuff and sometimes become better people.

i think youre way off base when you say you need to be arrogant to get women. i know theres some truth to it but how ive always gotten girls was like this and its pretty simple..

be funny, be interesting and show them youre into them... then eventually you take your pants off.. they might like it they might not..

Perseverance, could you roughly estimate how many women you've had intercourse with, and how many of those had an issue with your penis size?

I've never encountered rejection over penis size, but you could count all of my partners on one hand.

PS - I agree, arrogance turns men and women off alike, although that might be more tolerated in the one night stand situations.

PPS - I also agree that many people can use certain drugs without a problem, as with the most popular drug - alcohol.

Perseverance, could you roughly estimate how many women you've had intercourse with, and how many of those had an issue with your penis size?

I've never encountered rejection over penis size, but you could count all of my partners on one hand.

PS - I agree, arrogance turns men and women off alike, although that might be more tolerated in the one night stand situations.

PPS - I also agree that many people can use certain drugs without a problem, as with the most popular drug - alcohol.

it really depends on one's definition and interpretation of "problem".

maybe it's just me,but i consider even the slightest decrease of mental capacity,clarity,judgement,will power,etc. a problem.

and that's not even accounting for other implications to the body,such as liver or kidney damage,and so on.

Edited by resolute

This stuff about egotism is so misguided, in my opinion. The old Stones song "I can't get no satisfaction" is freaking well true! In my opinion nothing in this world delivers lasting satisfaction. None of us have anything to be arrogant or egotistical about.

I remember the first time I got a Macbook Pro...for a while it seemed better than a young Bridgette Bardot wearing nothing but a naughty smile. Now it's just another bit of stuff around the house.

The first time I drove a Mercedes Benz...smooth! But now it's no different from any other car, really.

Clothes, ties, watches, expensive early editions.....etc, etc... It's all just stuff.

Children would be the closest thing to satisfaction, probably. But even that is only temporal...

G.M.C.O.E.I.D.

as for macbook -or any other apple product for that matter- being " just another bit of stuff around the house",i won't argue with that.

but,for mercedes to be "no different from any other car, really" we can't have that.

first you bashed arnie,now mercedes,watch it mr.,you're on thin ice. :P

but all joking aside,i agree with you that we gotta put things into perspective,and true happiness comes from within,even though having good health,great wife and kids,lots of cash,and lots of nice stuff doesn't hurt.

Off the top of my head i'd say about 14 or so. Mostly long term relationships my whole life. For the last 14 years I've had very little time being single. When I was, I picked up girls with friends.

A few of them talked shit. Most of them openly acknowledging how small I am. A few of them seemed to not care. A couple girls made hurtful comments.

I'd say it's a mixed bag. 50/50 chance really of the girl having an issue with me. But nothing is worse to me than that silent disappointment after sex.

If it helps anyone on here. I'm totally confident if I had spent more of my life single I could have easily had sex with over 40 girls. Even with my 4.75 inch wang. Even if I was smaller id find it hard to just sit home and not try. Pussy is too good to just quit lol.

I suffer from the "you've had better?"

Nothing worse for me than becoming so close to someone and knowing in the back on my mind my girl has likly been fucked by some big dick.. Or even a 6 inch dick enjoying it more than mine. That's my problem.

A healthy woman wouldn't want to fix any man but many women aren't healthy either. We live in a society where there aren't many mature human beings and the majority of men and women are playing games.

not many mature people in the world indeed.

and yes,most people aren't genuine,i'd call them "actors" of some sort.

Yes!! This is it exactly. I can't stand the fact that in today's world it's never been easier for a girl to find a big one. Even if she hated the experience, all I would think is, "somebody has fucked you with a bigger dick than me, and you just had to try it, and you know how I stack up to him even though you hated it". I HATE that feeling.

it's a perfectly natural and acceptable feeling/response from a man.

right now my partner IS my hand…..

Yes!! This is it exactly. I can't stand the fact that in today's world it's never been easier for a girl to find a big one. Even if she hated the experience, all I would think is, "somebody has fucked you with a bigger dick than me, and you just had to try it, and you know how I stack up to him even though you hated it". I HATE that feeling.

Yea that's a shitty thought I have. But I can't carry the weight anymore. I enjoy so much else in life. I enjoy fall weather, listening to the violin, learning new things, traveling to new places, trying new foods. I still get to experience going out on the town with my gf having dinner, stopping of at a brewery. I love my dog.. I get a lot of pleasure out of life. My dick just happens to be a bummer. I genuinely feel like my gf enjoys sex with me. Just not the #1 dog. So I just have been caring less and less.

Yea that's a shitty thought I have. But I can't carry the weight anymore. I enjoy so much else in life. I enjoy fall weather, listening to the violin, learning new things, traveling to new places, trying new foods. I still get to experience going out on the town with my gf having dinner, stopping of at a brewery. I love my dog.. I get a lot of pleasure out of life. My dick just happens to be a bummer. I genuinely feel like my gf enjoys sex with me. Just not the #1 dog. So I just have been caring less and less.