Mental Support Community

I prefer smaller size penis

Meme

its occurred to me the 'it doesnt matter' posters are trolls too… but at least they are nice trolls…..

does anyone remember Cece? I would very much like to think she was real- I would be upset if it turned out even she was not genuine…

(obviously I take some comfort in what Irma writes)

i think cece was real. i think irma's real as well :P .

by the way jessie,how's does it feel being a free man (unemployed) ?

welcome to the club mate.

weird. gonna do a lot of sleeping.

I got a card in the post this morning from my ex colleagues and 2 lovely texts too- I asked for no-one to know I was going till I had gone and the managers honoured that.

I was once a very good worker and had got promotions so its good to know that wasnt forgotten…

Now I gotta tell my family and do some calculations to deduce the next step…

weird. gonna do a lot of sleeping.

I got a card in the post this morning from my ex colleagues and 2 lovely texts too- I asked for no-one to know I was going till I had gone and the managers honoured that.

I was once a very good worker and had got promotions so its good to know that wasnt forgotten…

Now I gotta tell my family and do some calculations to deduce the next step…

i'm sure you're not such an easy guy to forget.

and "gotta do some calculations to deduce the next step…",you remind me so much of myself,and that's a huge compliment ;) .

Don't know about the OP but I'd be surprised if Sessy was not genuine. Though there are some weirdo's out there who get their kicks out of pretending to be a woman and talking to men about these kind of topics (penis size, sex).

i agree,if she was a guy,it wouldn't have gotten past me after several arguments with her.