Mental Support Community

I Wonder Why

Guest glennj

1. So what? they prefer lots of things that most men can't give them just as most men prefer things most women can't provide. So we take what we can get. Most women don't choose the guy they have sex with, love and marry based on the size of his dick.

2. Disagree. Women are no different to men in this regard.

3. I think you underestimate the insecurities women have.

4. Good now we're getting somewhere. Yes love and how he treats her, the respect he shows her, the attention he gives her that's what women truly care about.

5. LOL a lot of women will disagree with that. Go to that wedding bee site and you will see far more "he doesn't care enough to please me" or "he doesn't want sex as much as I do" threads than you will "his dick isn't big enough" threads. i'm sure by many men you mean you. There's nothing wrong with wanting to please your woman and keep her sexually satisfied but when it causes you to give up on women completely then it becomes a problem.

1- but they can definitely choose the guy they cheat with, or at least fantasize about (this applies to dick size, looks, etc.).

2- ditto.

5- the bigger problem is for me to be some dumb chump, walking around like i'm "all that" when i know i'm "all nothing". again, this applies to more than penis size.

So? If I had a million dollars in 1977 my life would have been different too.

Except that is not what you meant and you know it.

What led up to you making the statement was my saying to you that if you had an 8" dick it would not make one bit of difference and you responded something like "sure not now but in 1977 my whole life would have been different".

Look if you have changed your view and now feel size does not matter, fine, NP, but just say that.

I hate how society talks out of both sides of its mouth. Size matters then it dosent matter.then size matters but not too big or too small.then size dosent matter,girth matters then size matters but not to all women care about size. (Sigh) sps is so confusing and complex. A problem I wish someone would find an answer to or a cure.

I saw a guy today in a motorized wheelchair arms and legs amputated it made me feel like a real shit head that im bitching about having a small penis while I still have my limbs, hearing and sight im not say sps is not horrible but it kind of made me think

I know what you mean, it's easy to want to just think "Well, it could be worse" , because it damn sure could be. But I am not living in a handicap's shoes, so in the back of your mind you just go "It could be worse, but it's not, so I'm going to focus on what's actually wrong with me, not would could be wrong with me" All we can do is worry about our problems.

Yeah maybe glen has had a change of heart, and fair enough. Maybe he's healing, which is great. I don't think I'll ever believe that around average is okay. I think sexologists should use different sized dildos and take physiological measures on pleasure.

Length + Girth + time of penetration would be a good start. it's funny no one talks about sexual stamina by the way.

as long as you're not talking about foreplay stamina, i can do just fine. :D

Yeah maybe glen has had a change of heart, and fair enough. Maybe he's healing, which is great. I don't think I'll ever believe that around average is okay. I think sexologists should use different sized dildos and take physiological measures on pleasure.

Length + Girth + time of penetration would be a good start. it's funny no one talks about sexual stamina by the way.

I don't think I've had a change of heart I just think some of you guys take things to an extreme. This belief that ALL women want the same thing... a big dick. It's just ridiculous. That's no more true than saying ALL guys want a woman with big tits. Obviously not true.

There are a lot of women out there that have smaller vaginas and for them smaller is better. There are women for whom sex is not that big of a deal. As long as the guy pays attention to what they want and makes the effort to please her she's good.

I don't think I've had a change of heart I just think some of you guys take things to an extreme. This belief that ALL women want the same thing... a big dick. It's just ridiculous. That's no more true than saying ALL guys want a woman with big tits. Obviously not true.

There are a lot of women out there that have smaller vaginas and for them smaller is better. There are women for whom sex is not that big of a deal. As long as the guy pays attention to what they want and makes the effort to please her she's good.

or, he could just get a hamster or something. a lot less demanding.

Yeah, I agree. We should send someone to scout them for us. Any volunteers? Do we have a Frodo Baggins in the shire? Maybe we need cousin Bilbo, ya know, incase Glenn's wrong and it turns out she's a f*cking dragon.

instead of that sevenorbetter.com dating website, we could make a fiveorless.com for those smaller girls

instead of that sevenorbetter.com dating website, we could make a fiveorless.com for those smaller girls

"fiveorless.com"

If that were to be made, I would stop giving my number or getting girls numbers. I would just slide them a piece of paper with the site address and my username, tell her to message me through that. So if I got a message from her, I'd know I'm in the clear.

It does seem weird how those women who do prefer smaller or even average size are not nearly as vocal as those who like big ones. It's almost as if they're embarrassed to admit they like small ones.

I do come across them occasionally. If there is a discussion about penis size and enough women respond there will usually be one or two that prefer them smaller. How small is not quite clear.

She had that

Camarillo brillo

Flamin' out along her head,

I mean her Mendocino bean-o

By where some bugs had made it red

She ruled the Toads of the Short Forest

And every newt in Idaho

And every cricket who had chorused

By the bush in Buffalo

She said she was

A Magic Mama

And she could throw a mean Tarot

And carried on without a comma

That she was someone I should know

She had a snake for a pet

And an amulet

And she was breeding a dwarf

But she wasn't done yet

She had gray-green skin

A doll with a pin

I told her she was awright

But I couldn't come in

(I couldn't come in right then . . . )

And so she wandered

Trough the door-way

Just like a shadow from the tomb

She said her stereo was four-way

An' I'd just love it in her room

Well, I was born

To have adventure

So I just followed up the steps

Right past her fuming incense stencher

To where she hung her castanets

She stripped away

Her rancid poncho

An' laid out naked by the door

We did it till we were un-concho

An' it was useless any more

She had a snake for a pet

And an amulet

And she was breeding a dwarf

But she wasn't done yet

She had gray-green skin

A doll with a pin

I told her she was awright

But I couldn't come in

(actually, I was very busy then)

And so she wandered

Through the door-way

Just like a shadow from the tomb

She said her stereo was four-way

An' I'd just love it in her room

Well, I was born

To have adventure

So I just followed up the steps

Right past her fuming incense stencher

To where she hung her castanets

She said she was

A Magic Mama

And she could throw a mean Tarot

And carried on without a comma

That she was someone I should know

(Is that a real poncho . . . I mean

Is that a Mexican poncho or is that a Sears poncho?

Hmmm . . . no foolin' . . . )

No they don't prefer them smaller, there just good heartened women who want to make you feel a bit better.

How do you know? you know women better than they know themselves.

Why is it so hard to believe there are women who have smaller vaginas or women who really don't give a shit about size?

True story:

One woman wanted to see my penis before agreeing to have intercourse. She didn't say that, but that's what she was doing. The first time we went to bed together, I had to promise we wouldn't fuck.

She had a very tight, narrow vagina, and she wanted to be sure I was small enough to fit. I was.

With larger guys, she had tried to have sex, and they had been completely unable to get inside.

Months later, I ended up breaking up with her for unrelated reasons.