YahwehOrTheHighway

Stretching the truth...

37 posts in this topic

Faking a bulge makes me feel like a liar, and i am trying to live an honest lifestyle. I realized the lie and the hiding is more isolating and saddening than just being my authentic small self.

YahwehOrTheHighway likes this

2 hours ago, Lodz said:

Faking a bulge makes me feel like a liar, and i am trying to live an honest lifestyle. I realized the lie and the hiding is more isolating and saddening than just being my authentic small self.

Yup, stuffing isn't good for the soul. But my ball stretchers just stretch what I already have. My authentic small self can fuck right off XD

Lodz likes this

If anyone can answer - by penis stretching, won't you by definition lose girth and add it to length? If its erectile tissue thats being elongated doesn't the shaft get thinner? Thank you. 

@Small I suppose if you hung weights off your cock it'd just stretch with no girth growth but I think jelquing adds mass like a muscle (apparently, I've never done it consistently so I couldn't say). The balls on the other hand will definitely stretch, I can guarantee that. To be honest, if there was a real and tangible process to stretch the penis successfully and permanently we'd know about it by now. I'm waiting for the pill that gives you a 24 hour semi on without damaging the penis. 

Small likes this

WeIl balls sag with time don't they. I'm guessing that to stretch them is just to achieve this saggy look? You can do this well by not wearing underwear (synonymous for a woman not wearing a bra and getting saggy breasts). I personally Don't find this low hanging look particularly nice,b ut I'm glad you are happy with it!

To expand. I find thay saggy balls lose their bounce while gaining a swing, which could be because stretching skin loses it's elasticity. For me, that bounce depicts a sense of life and virility, paired with that thick, crawling skin. Low swinging balls seem lifeless to me personally. Just my opinion! Thanks for sharing!

On 29/03/2017 at 7:35 PM, Lodz said:

Meh! Women do it all the time. High heels make them look taller than they really are, make up makes 4's and 5's look like 7's and 8's. Fake hair, fake nails, fake eyebrows, fake eyelashes, and in some cases, fake asses and fake boobs, even fake personalities. Fake fake fake. I don't see them dying slowly inside because they feel like liars.

You? Fake bulge?... Thats it?...You're good man.

@Small That's true, look at old men, they have to tie em in bow lol. But mine are ridiculous, they shrivel up to nothing when I take off my stretcher, but they're getting there. They've got a bit more give to them recently but that doesn't stop them yo-yoing back into their cave on a whim. I've just started pricing weighted stretchers which I'll start using in a few weeks, but it's an exact science. You have to get the size right or it's one hell of a waste of money. @Lodz was saying he used a penis stretcher and had some ok growth results. 

@TinyBlackDick It's true, women are like real life buckaroos. If they had earthquakes in the UK most girls would shed their accessories like a shook Christmas tree lol. But tbh I never felt confident when I was stuffing. It made me constantly worry if the bulge had shifted or moved and I was constantly looking in mirrors and reflections. But if it works for you tho then power to you, I just didn't get a system down that I trusted out and about. 

TinyBlackDick likes this

18 minutes ago, YahwehOrTheHighway said:

@TinyBlackDick It's true, women are like real life buckaroos. If they had earthquakes in the UK most girls would shed their accessories like a shook Christmas tree lol. But tbh I never felt confident when I was stuffing. It made me constantly worry if the bulge had shifted or moved and I was constantly looking in mirrors and reflections. But if it works for you tho then power to you, I just didn't get a system down that I trusted out and about. 

Only thing I ever tried to fake was being a bad boy. It felt really unnatural and very uncomfortable. Couldn't keep it up. I've entertained the fake bulge thing before but have never gone through with it.