Victimorthecrime

Beer

219 posts in this topic

American Pickers. Amazing what some of the stuff they find is worth.

Pizza just works sometimes, even if you eat vegan (like me). :P Your diet seems healthy and balanced, Vic.

I hope everyone has a peaceful Sunday and a nice Easter, if you celebrate it.

Victimorthecrime likes this

Thanks for the comments everyone. I had a decent nap and did some stretching and am feeling reasonably ok.  Did not get a whole lot accomplished but no biggie, tomorrow is another day. I hope to be up early and hit the ground running 🏃 

3 hours ago, IrmaJean said:

Pizza just works sometimes, even if you eat vegan (like me).

do they sell vegan pizzas now? what about the cheese?

Yes, there are a variety of vegan pizzas on the market now and different ways to make cheese. :)

I like the running man. :-) Maybe I could add a few more of these cute emojis to the software.

3 hours ago, IrmaJean said:

Yes, there are a variety of vegan pizzas on the market now and different ways to make cheese. :)

I like the running man. :-) Maybe I could add a few more of these cute emojis to the software.

i'm just happy your husband isn't vegan lol. and one can never have too many smileys. :)

50 minutes ago, jazz said:

I like vegetarian pizza, there is one called the fiorentina which is very tasty. Happy Eater - I mean Easter everyone :D

Well that's one eggsplanation 🥚

jazz likes this

43 minutes ago, jazz said:

I like vegetarian pizza, there is one called the fiorentina which is very tasty. Happy Eater - I mean Easter everyone :D

fiorentina... this reminds of the team when batistuta used to play there in his prime. the italian league was something else then. i remember the competition for best striker between batistuta, bierhoff and shevchenko. their league sucks now and has sucked for years. my life was still shit then, but less so than now. we were so naive... sigh.

No but that sounds good 👌 

The only thing I know about soccer ⚽️ is that when World Cup is going on in August it gives guys the excuse to drink 🍺 at 7am because some bars will open for it.  

Speaking of beer I didn't have any last night which is good 'cause I didn't want to go 2 nights in a row.  But I woke up way too early.  Sigh always something.  

Resolute likes this

i like the soccer ball pic lol.

24 minutes ago, Victimorthecrime said:

The only thing I know about soccer ⚽️ is that when World Cup is going on in August it gives guys the excuse to drink 🍺 at 7am because some bars will open for it.  

ya, i told you soccer was awesome! :P

No beer last night which was great considering it was a Sat nite and a hot day and I was stressed and bored at the same time.  Somehow I passed the time w/o it and didn't want to cause further problems for myself.  

Thanks Someday.  Been doing pretty good.  It can creep up on you, I will attest to that.  Hope all is well w you 🙂

No beer last night which was good 'cause it was Friday & I could have.  

Going through a shitty time, nothing specifically horrible but just a general depression thinking nothing is ever really going to change.  But I will continue to do my best for what's it worth because no one has a crystal ball, maybe I will catch a break.  

I hope you do catch a break soon, Vic. Good for you for a no alcohol Friday night. It looks like a rainy weekend here. I hope the weather is better where you live. Sunshine always brightens my mood.

Take care!

3 hours ago, Victimorthecrime said:

But I will continue to do my best for what's it worth because no one has a crystal ball, maybe I will catch a break.  

I just checked my crystal ball, Vic, it looked crystal clear ;)

Thanks for the kind words 🙂.

I did have some beers last night BUT at least it was out at a bar w some friends I have not seen in a awhile.  So gotta take the good w the bad.  My head is killing me today, my tolerance is not what it used to be.  

Gonna keep working & keep trying to make things better and improve my life.