Jump to content
Mental Support Community

What Is Our Raison D'etre?


robert
 Share

Recommended Posts

So What Is The End Game For Guys With Small Penises? Are We Just Destined To Suffer Until We Eventually Die? Are We Just Supposed To Be Subservient To Women And Men With Bigger Penises? If Man's Purpose Is To Procreate Where Does That Leave Us? Are We Just Supposed To Accept Our Mediocre Role In Society And Be Ok With It? Are We Just 21st Century Eunuchs With The Exception That We Actually Have Penises But Most Of Us Won't Ever Experience Sex Or Relationships? Are We Just Useless And Worthless?

Am I The Only One Who Sad,Angry And Jealous? Am I The Only One Who Thinks They Should Of Been Aborted? Am I The Only One Who Is Loosing Faith In God? Death Is Better Than To Live Like This. Living Life Without Being Able To Enjoy It Is Not Living......It's Just Existing. A Guy With A Bigger Penis Has More Value Than Me.........So Why Am I Here? What Is The Purpose For Us Even Living? Each Day The Little Faith I Have Left In God And Life Is Fading Away. We Are One Of The Living Proofs That All Men Are NOT Created Equal. Many In This World Are Born With Disadvantages That Hinder Them From Enjoying life Like Others.

God Does Favor Some More Than Others All You Have To Do Is look Around. I Say A Guy With A Big Penis Today And It Reminded Me How Worthless,Pathetic And Useless I Really Am. Don't We Deserve At Least Some Happiness? It Kills Me To Know That No Matter What I Do In Life, Every time I Use The Restroom i Will Be Reminded Of My Short Comings (No Pun Intended). Why Do Some Have More And Others Have Less? Couldn't Have God just Made All Men's Penis Size The Same? Maybe That Wouldn't Be As Much Fun,Maybe God And Mother Nature Needed Someone To Laugh At. Maybe Guys Like Use Balance Out Society? Maybe Guys Like Us Are Needed To Make People Be Thankful For What They Have Because It Could Be Worse? Maybe We Are Needed To Remind Other Men How Much Better they Have It? Maybe We Are Needed To Measure Manliness And Masculinity? Seeing Couples,Babies And Marriages Is A Constant Reminder Of What Some Of Us Will Never Have. Based on My Life From The Time I Was A Toddler I Can Conclude That God Or Mother Nature must Seriously Hate Me For Whatever Reason. Maybe I Just need To Suck It Up  And Accept My Role As A Subservient Male?

I Wonder When I Die Will The Person Who Is Doing The Autopsy Laugh At My small Dick When I'm Being embalmed?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My wife stepped out on me almost a year ago with my best friend.  It has been a constant struggle everyday to keep from grabbing my pistol and just being done with it all.  We have reconciled and things seem to be going ok.  Only I know that I can't compete as well with larger and even normal sized guys.  

 

So honestly I ask myself all the same questions, and feel the same way you do on a daily if not hourly basis.  I wish I had answers, but it seems like life must go on and we should just walk with our heads down and try to avoid the others in our society which "god" or whatever just happened to smile upon.  While we have a constant battle every fucking day.

 

The despair and humiliation with being small and knowing that it matters is almost harder to live with / get over than her affair.  God it is like a stabbing pain in my heart at least a dozen times a day.  And I'll just kind of daydream off into space with different versions of my taking my own life.  I don't know why they are so engraved into my phyche, but it seems to be the only thing I think about now.  I hate this I really hate this.  

 

I would rather have stayed single for the last 9 years than go through this.  My first real girlfriend stepped out on me as well.  I wish I would have never even tried.  At least then, I would still have my dignity and a tiny sliver of self-confidence.  As of now I an a barron post nuclear wasteland.  Thanks "god", and of course honest women.  Thanks a million!

 

-Signed

Wishing I could escape this nightmare.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nuclear246 said:

My wife stepped out on me almost a year ago with my best friend.  It has been a constant struggle everyday to keep from grabbing my pistol and just being done with it all.  We have reconciled and things seem to be going ok.  Only I know that I can't compete as well with larger and even normal sized guys.  

So honestly I ask myself all the same questions, and feel the same way you do on a daily if not hourly basis.  I wish I had answers, but it seems like life must go on and we should just walk with our heads down and try to avoid the others in our society which "god" or whatever just happened to smile upon.  While we have a constant battle every fucking day.

 

The despair and humiliation with being small and knowing that it matters is almost harder to live with / get over than her affair.  God it is like a stabbing pain in my heart at least a dozen times a day.  And I'll just kind of daydream off into space with different versions of my taking my own life.  

Nuclear, if I may ask you some questions, did she say that the reason she cheated on you was that your penis was too small?  If yes then why would she desire a reconsiliation?  Do you feel it's at all possible that your emotional state that you describe above over your perceived inadequacies has contibuted to the deterioration of the relationship?  Lastly have you had an open honest heart to heart conversation w your wife about your feelings and her feelings and what you both see as the future of the relationship? 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, robert said:

So What Is The End Game For Guys With Small Penises? Are We Just Destined To Suffer Until We Eventually Die? Are We Just Supposed To Be Subservient To Women And Men With Bigger Penises? 

Robert, the pain your are feeling comes right off the page. It took a degree of courage for you to share that and I want to acknowledge you for that. Also I want to acknowledge you for "being in the question" which shows you are seeking truth. 

Do you really believe that all the happy, successful guys in the world, athletes, artists, scientists, entrepreneurs, etc are all average or above in penis size?  Must a small penis be a death sentence to happiness?  Is it possible for me to prefer that I had a larger penis and still accept myself as I am?  

I want to be clear here, my intent is not to argue or in any way invalidate anyone's perceptions or feeling.  I am just sharing the ideas that I have and am willing to listen to others. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Victimorthecrime said:

Robert, the pain your are feeling comes right off the page. It took a degree of courage for you to share that and I want to acknowledge you for that. Also I want to acknowledge you for "being in the question" which shows you are seeking truth. 

Do you really believe that all the happy, successful guys in the world, athletes, artists, scientists, entrepreneurs, etc are all average or above in penis size?  Must a small penis be a death sentence to happiness?  Is it possible for me to prefer that I had a larger penis and still accept myself as I am?  

 

What You Say May Be True,But Also Having A Small Penis Is Not My Only Problem. Sure, An Athlete,Scientist,Musician Etc. May Have A Small Penis, But They Still Have Other Qualities About Them IDK. I Doubt Any Of Those People Have Small Penises  Especially An Athlete Because They All Take Showers Together I Know Because During High School I Avoided The Showers And Changed In The Stalls Of The Bathroom. I Know You're An Up Beat Person,But No Amount Of Positivity Can Change The Outcome Of A Small Penis Guy. Having A Small Penis Is Just One Of My Problems. What I Wrote Is How I Feel Everyday For Me The Damage Has Already Been Done I've Never Had A Girlfriend Or Even Sex And I Know If I Ever Get The Chance To It's Going To End In A Bad Way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Nuclear246 said:

My wife stepped out on me almost a year ago with my best friend.  It has been a constant struggle everyday to keep from grabbing my pistol and just being done with it all.  We have reconciled and things seem to be going ok.  Only I know that I can't compete as well with larger and even normal sized guys.  

 

So honestly I ask myself all the same questions, and feel the same way you do on a daily if not hourly basis.  I wish I had answers, but it seems like life must go on and we should just walk with our heads down and try to avoid the others in our society which "god" or whatever just happened to smile upon.  While we have a constant battle every fucking day.

 

The despair and humiliation with being small and knowing that it matters is almost harder to live with / get over than her affair.  God it is like a stabbing pain in my heart at least a dozen times a day.  And I'll just kind of daydream off into space with different versions of my taking my own life.  I don't know why they are so engraved into my phyche, but it seems to be the only thing I think about now.  I hate this I really hate this.  

 

I would rather have stayed single for the last 9 years than go through this.  My first real girlfriend stepped out on me as well.  I wish I would have never even tried.  At least then, I would still have my dignity and a tiny sliver of self-confidence.  As of now I an a barron post nuclear wasteland.  Thanks "god", and of course honest women.  Thanks a million!

 

-Signed

Wishing I could escape this nightmare.

I Feel The Same Way Bro! I'm Sorry That Happened To You. No Amount Of Positivity Could Help Me Because If I Ever Had The Chances You Had At A Relationship I Would Have Ended Up In The Same situation I Know Without A Doubt If I Had a Relationship I Would Get Cheated On And They Would Leave Me. I Wish I Could Tell You Things would get Better But I'm In The Same situation You Are In. It's Kind Of Hard To Hold Your Head Up And Smile And Think Positive When Your Hung Like An 8 Yr Old Boy And It's Even Worse To be Reminded Of It Everyday Of How Inadequate You Are As A Man.

Stay Strong Bro!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry you feel so bad robert. Me personally, I believe there is more to a man than his penis and more to life than sex.  I know that is not a popular sentiment in this age of internet porn with its galleries and tumblrs dedicated to small penis humiliation and big dick superiority but it's the truth.  But regardless, I hope things get better for you and that you find some way to enjoy life.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Victimorthecrime said:

Sorry you feel so bad robert. Me personally, I believe there is more to a man than his penis and more to life than sex.  I know that is not a popular sentiment in this age of internet porn with its galleries and tumblrs dedicated to small penis humiliation and big dick superiority but it's the truth.  But regardless, I hope things get better for you and that you find some way to enjoy life.

thx i'm just feeling really shitty today.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 19/03/2016 at 7:06 AM, robert said:

So What Is The End Game For Guys With Small Penises? Are We Just Destined To Suffer Until We Eventually Die? Are We Just Supposed To Be Subservient To Women And Men With Bigger Penises? If Man's Purpose Is To Procreate Where Does That Leave Us? Are We Just Supposed To Accept Our Mediocre Role In Society And Be Ok With It? Are We Just 21st Century Eunuchs With The Exception That We Actually Have Penises But Most Of Us Won't Ever Experience Sex Or Relationships? Are We Just Useless And Worthless?

Am I The Only One Who Sad,Angry And Jealous? Am I The Only One Who Thinks They Should Of Been Aborted? Am I The Only One Who Is Loosing Faith In God? Death Is Better Than To Live Like This. Living Life Without Being Able To Enjoy It Is Not Living......It's Just Existing. A Guy With A Bigger Penis Has More Value Than Me.........So Why Am I Here? What Is The Purpose For Us Even Living? Each Day The Little Faith I Have Left In God And Life Is Fading Away. We Are One Of The Living Proofs That All Men Are NOT Created Equal. Many In This World Are Born With Disadvantages That Hinder Them From Enjoying life Like Others.

God Does Favor Some More Than Others All You Have To Do Is look Around. I Say A Guy With A Big Penis Today And It Reminded Me How Worthless,Pathetic And Useless I Really Am. Don't We Deserve At Least Some Happiness? It Kills Me To Know That No Matter What I Do In Life, Every time I Use The Restroom i Will Be Reminded Of My Short Comings (No Pun Intended). Why Do Some Have More And Others Have Less? Couldn't Have God just Made All Men's Penis Size The Same? Maybe That Wouldn't Be As Much Fun,Maybe God And Mother Nature Needed Someone To Laugh At. Maybe Guys Like Use Balance Out Society? Maybe Guys Like Us Are Needed To Make People Be Thankful For What They Have Because It Could Be Worse? Maybe We Are Needed To Remind Other Men How Much Better they Have It? Maybe We Are Needed To Measure Manliness And Masculinity? Seeing Couples,Babies And Marriages Is A Constant Reminder Of What Some Of Us Will Never Have. Based on My Life From The Time I Was A Toddler I Can Conclude That God Or Mother Nature must Seriously Hate Me For Whatever Reason. Maybe I Just need To Suck It Up  And Accept My Role As A Subservient Male?

I Wonder When I Die Will The Person Who Is Doing The Autopsy Laugh At My small Dick When I'm Being embalmed?

Extremely Good Speech!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well God is no respector of persons so I don't agree that "God does favour some over others".  The Bible says that it is indeed Satan who is prince and ruler of this world so if anyone is to blame for the wide spread hostility towards men with small penises it should be Satan.

 

My sentiment about this world though is that it is a shitty place to be and that the way people live is they try to live as painlessly as they possibly can depending on the resources they have available to them. Money is a good means of living as painless a life as possible, combined with great looks and a big penis an one could live as painless a life as they could.  Because All three will get you sex and sex in my opinion is the ultimate escape in this shitty world and anything that hinders you from getting sex will be a source of great pain.

 

A small cock is a sure way of living a painful life these days considering how more women are voicing out there preference and appreciation for big penises. There's no respect for unhung men but plenty is given to those who are hung. You even hear it in the language that is used as guys with big dicks are described as being "gifted" or "endowed" while small guys are humiliated.

 

I have no words of encouragement accept to find some sort of escape that can make this life somewhat bearable. I love to  listen to music and creating my own music. You can also follow the advice of people who say you should have a  don't-give-a-fuck attitude about it, but in my opinion that's pretty hard to do when you have very little if anything at all to brag about.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Terrorised said:

Well God is no respector of persons so I don't agree that "God does favour some over others".  The Bible says that it is indeed Satan who is prince and ruler of this world so if anyone is to blame for the wide spread hostility towards men with small penises it should be Satan.

i think satan was fabricated solely for the purpose of taking the blame for all (or most) of "god's" crap.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Resolute said:

i think satan was fabricated solely for the purpose of taking the blame for all (or most) of "god's" crap.

I suppose if you want to blame God for something it would be for creating Satan but that was done to contrast good against evil. But if you say Satan does not exist then I cannot counter that as I cannot prove the existence of Satan,  not even God. I believe one needs a personal experience of both to know and understand them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Terrorised said:

I suppose if you want to blame God for something it would be for creating Satan but that was done to contrast good against evil.

the point is that there is absolutely no excuse for the existence of any evil, period. so, either god doesn't exist at all, or he does and yet he allows evil, which makes him not omnibenevolent (which isn't very god-like is it?). or he is simply powerless to stop or prevent evil, which makes him impotent (which also isn't very god-like).

 

13 minutes ago, Terrorised said:

But if you say Satan does not exist then I cannot counter that as I cannot prove the existence of Satan,  not even God. I believe one needs a personal experience of both to know and understand them.

indeed, proving their existence does seem impossible. but as you said, even if they do both exist, "god" is the one who created satan, so he's ("god") definitely to blame for everything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Resolute said:

the point is that there is absolutely no excuse for the existence of any evil, period. so, either god doesn't exist at all, or he does and yet he allows evil, which makes him not omnibenevolent (which isn't very god-like is it?). or he is simply powerless to stop or prevent evil, which makes him impotent (which also isn't very god-like).

 

indeed, proving their existence does seem impossible. but as you said, even if they do both exist, "god" is the one who created satan, so he's ("god") definitely to blame for everything.

The way I see it is who tells the artist what and where to draw? What to add and what to dismiss in his paintings? Which work of art he should keep and which to destroy? Which painting to hate and which to love? All of this is decided by the artist, painter himself. He decides what to do with his own work. Similarly God does what he will as he is the creator.

 

He puts evil out there so when you see it and it frightens you,  you have Him to run back to for safety and experience his goodness. Otherwise what would motivate you to seek God?

 

Just my sentiment. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

in this post i shall be a bit blunt, so god lovers be warned.

 

2 hours ago, Terrorised said:

The way I see it is who tells the artist what and where to draw? What to add and what to dismiss in his paintings? Which work of art he should keep and which to destroy? Which painting to hate and which to love? All of this is decided by the artist, painter himself. He decides what to do with his own work. Similarly God does what he will as he is the creator.

we are not paintings, and must not be treated as such. inanimate objects might have no inherent rights, but conscious intelligent living beings, that have feelings, emotions, senses and sensations, do have rights inherently. otherwise, the terms "justice", "injustice", "fairness", "unfairness", etc., would have absolutely no meaning (since injustice is the absence of justice, no injustice can be brought upon something/someone that has no inherent rights, because without rights there would be no object for justice).

 

Quote

He puts evil out there so when you see it and it frightens you,  you have Him to run back to for safety and experience his goodness. Otherwise what would motivate you to seek God?

again, no offence, but, it's a pathetic god indeed that would/must resort to such tactics in order for people to "run back to him" and "experience his goodness". a proper motivation (befitting of a god) should make no use of fear, terror ;), threats, pain, suffering, misery, displeasure, torture, eternal damnation, evil, and so on. wouldn't you agree?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Resolute said:

in this post i shall be a bit blunt, o god lovers be warned.

 

2 hours ago, Resolute said:

 

we are not paintings, and should not be treated as such. inanimate objects might have no inherent rights, but conscious intelligent living beings, that have feelings, emotions, senses and sensations, do have rights inherently. otherwise, the terms "justice", "injustice", "fairness", "unfairness", etc., would have absolutely no meaning (since injustice is the absence of justice, no injustice can be brought upon something/someone that has no inherent rights, because without rights there would be no object for justice).

 

again, no offence, but, it's a pathetic god indeed that would/must resort to such tactics in order for people to "run back to him" and "experience his goodness". a proper motivation (befitting of a god) should make no use of fear, terror ;), threats, pain, suffering, misery, displeasure, torture, eternal damnation, evil, and so on. wouldn't you agree?

I agree we are not paintings, it was just the only way I could think of to try and bring you to my understanding.

I understand the word God to mean object of worship, so before we existed he was not God, so the purpose of creating humans would be so that they would worship him so that he would become God to those who worship him. But not by force so he wanted man to worship him by choice, what choice? Good and Evil. Hence the devil/satan. So all the pain and suffering is not so much that God is punishing you but rather that he leaves you to your own devices since you don't need him ( by "you" I don't mean anyone in particular just in case anyone gets offended). The bible describes the devil as "a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:" and that's where the pain and suffering comes from.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi guys, I'm new here but wanted to share another perspective and ask for your help as well.
I've fallen in love with a guy who has a small penis. He's kind, intelligent and really lovely and his size is not at all an issue for me. I actually prefer a smaller penis to a large one. 

The problem is that he's so concerned about his size that he keeps pushing me away. I know he really likes me too and we have great chemistry. But whenever I get a bit closer he shuts down.

I told him that I like him as he is and that his size is not an issue but I don't think he believes me. I'm a bit nervous bringing it up again because I'm afraid I'll scare him away.

Any suggestions on what I can do to make him trust me?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm a little confused when you say he shuts down when you get a bit closer because you know he has a small penis so must have gotten together at some point. Does he no longer want to have sex w you or does he just not fully embrace the experience of being w you? 

But regardless, this forum will attest to the fact that it is pretty hard to change a guys thinking on this issue. I am not suggesting that you bail on the relationship; just know what you are up against. 

I'll speak for myself in that if a woman is spending her time w me, making herself sexually available to me, is loyal, not flirting w other guys, enjoys being w me and tells others the same, and in response to this I am "shutting down" there are only two possibilities: either I am just not that into her or I am deeply and profoundly troubled on some level to the extent that it interferes w my ability to be in a relationship. If it is the former - move on. The latter: seek quality behavioral health and couples counseling. 

Keep us updated WildWind and thanks for sharing. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Victimofthecrime thank you so much for the feedback. I was thinking the same thing but still hoping I can make it work. I honestly think we are a great match on many levels and can make each other very happy. 

I know he's definitely into me because he's been chasing me for almost a year now. I was in a long term relationship during this time but have recently become single again

I haven't been intimate with him yet but we've shared many hugs and some lovely kisses. We were discussing getting naked and he told me that he's uncomfortable being naked since has a small penis and was afraid that I would laugh at him. I did my best to explain that his size is not an issue but we haven't discussed it again. He has mentioned that he suffered from bad depression a couple of years ago and I can see it affects him on a daily basis. That said, I also think he can rise above it because he's very successful in other aspects of his life like work and sports.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, WildWind said:

Hi guys, I'm new here but wanted to share another perspective and ask for your help as well.
I've fallen in love with a guy who has a small penis. He's kind, intelligent and really lovely and his size is not at all an issue for me. I actually prefer a smaller penis to a large one. 

The problem is that he's so concerned about his size that he keeps pushing me away. I know he really likes me too and we have great chemistry. But whenever I get a bit closer he shuts down.

I told him that I like him as he is and that his size is not an issue but I don't think he believes me. I'm a bit nervous bringing it up again because I'm afraid I'll scare him away.

Any suggestions on what I can do to make him trust me?

 

Hello, Wildwind, and welcome to the community.

The dynamic you describe of your boyfriend moving away when you try to get closer to him can sometimes occur when there's a difference in attachment styles. Some people require more space in a relationship while others need more closeness. Partners may also use different coping methods to get their needs met. I don't know if any of this could be a factor or not within your relationship.

I agree that couples counseling could be beneficial. I wish you well. I hope you things work out for both of you.

Take care.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, IrmaJean said:

Hello, Wildwind, and welcome to the community.

The dynamic you describe of your boyfriend moving away when you try to get closer to him can sometimes occur when there's a difference in attachment styles. Some people require more space in a relationship while others need more closeness. Partners may also use different coping methods to get their needs met. I don't know if any of this could be a factor or not within your relationship.

I agree that couples counseling could be beneficial. I wish you well. I hope you things work out for both of you.

Take care.

 

Thanks for the support IrmaJean. 

Couples counseling is unfortunately not an option because we are not a couple yet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe agree to some intimate contact that doesn't involve his penis at first? Just let him pleasure you, or agree to some sort of scenario in which there will be no "size reveal," that way he isn't worrying about it as he gets comfortable being naked and sensual with you. After that you could pleasure him orally a few times, perhaps again with no expectations of actual penetration, that way he has a concrete reason to believe you enjoy looking at and touching his penis on at least some level.

As far as what you could say to make him open up, I have no idea. Every time someone like you comes on here I say the same thing - that only seeing and hearing a woman respond positively to my penis would make me more trusting and secure. Words are meaningless. Maybe tell him that. You'll never trust what I say and you know that so let me show you that I enjoy your body.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 26 March 2016 at 9:29 AM, CNL said:

Maybe agree to some intimate contact that doesn't involve his penis at first? Just let him pleasure you, or agree to some sort of scenario in which there will be no "size reveal," that way he isn't worrying about it as he gets comfortable being naked and sensual with you. After that you could pleasure him orally a few times, perhaps again with no expectations of actual penetration, that way he has a concrete reason to believe you enjoy looking at and touching his penis on at least some level.

As far as what you could say to make him open up, I have no idea. Every time someone like you comes on here I say the same thing - that only seeing and hearing a woman respond positively to my penis would make me more trusting and secure. Words are meaningless. Maybe tell him that. You'll never trust what I say and you know that so let me show you that I enjoy your body.

Thank you so much for the support CNL and apologies for the delayed reply. I just haven't had any updates to report on, until last night that is.

I did as you suggested and we had an amazing night together. I won't go into details but in essence I showed rather than told him that I found all of him very attractive and let him take his time with no pressure whatsoever. He eventually took of his clothes in the dark but by morning he was just as comfortable being naked in full light.

He makes me so happy whenever I'm with him so now I just hope he feels the same about me.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...