Mental Support Community

Happy New Year Gentlemen.

Obsolete

Still 8 hours or so to go till the new year for me but....I won't be that guy lol :) Happy new year guys! I'm new but I hope to be here long enough to be considered "old" someday. Let's all focus on making 2018 special! "Boy we can do much more together" - Sufjan Stevens.

Happy new year everyone. Not to bring down the topic but I think I need some time away from the forums. I thought coming here would help me out a little but I think maybe it's made things worse. Not because of anything anyone's said. I usually get down during the holidays but this year I feel really down. Not sure what it is but I don't feel right. Physically I am fine but mentally I feel off. I hope you guys have a good 2018 and find what you are looking for.

5 hours ago, Someday said:

Happy new year everyone. Not to bring down the topic but I think I need some time away from the forums. I thought coming here would help me out a little but I think maybe it's made things worse. Not because of anything anyone's said. I usually get down during the holidays but this year I feel really down. Not sure what it is but I don't feel right. Physically I am fine but mentally I feel off. I hope you guys have a good 2018 and find what you are looking for.

Take care of yourself mate.

9 hours ago, PDXsUnHungAndUnsungHero said:

Still 8 hours or so to go till the new year for me but....I won't be that guy lol :) Happy new year guys! I'm new but I hope to be here long enough to be considered "old" someday. Let's all focus on making 2018 special! "Boy we can do much more together" - Sufjan Stevens.

Here's to focusing on making 2018 special 🥃🍾🍺🍻

I just wrote this on my Facebook page hope you guys enjoy it! :)

" 2017 (for the most part) sucked like no other year has sucked for a long while. For me personally, the year did start to turn itself around in the summer (I had a good summer), however then started to crash here towards the end. However I truly feel like 2018 is going to be special. I haven't felt this way about a new year maybe ever. I'm hoping 2018 will be the year of society beginning to get its' shit together. We'll probably have to wait until November to see if I'm right. But for me personally, the summer of 2017 proved that there is nothing I cannot achieve if I am surrounded by positive, awesome, and loving people. So for those of you who are still my friends and keep in touch, thank you! Let's make 2018 unforgettable! Happy New Year everyone!! "

4 hours ago, PDXsUnHungAndUnsungHero said:

I just wrote this on my Facebook page hope you guys enjoy it! :)

" 2017 (for the most part) sucked like no other year has sucked for a long while. For me personally, the year did start to turn itself around in the summer (I had a good summer), however then started to crash here towards the end. However I truly feel like 2018 is going to be special. I haven't felt this way about a new year maybe ever. I'm hoping 2018 will be the year of society beginning to get its' shit together. We'll probably have to wait until November to see if I'm right. But for me personally, the summer of 2017 proved that there is nothing I cannot achieve if I am surrounded by positive, awesome, and loving people. So for those of you who are still my friends and keep in touch, thank you! Let's make 2018 unforgettable! Happy New Year everyone!! "

I really like that @PDXsUnHungAndUnsungHero

1 minute ago, BellaMeilan said:

I really like that @PDXsUnHungAndUnsungHero

Aww thank you Bella. One of the reasons 2018 is off to a good start is because of you Bella! Remember it was you (and your thread) who got me to join this forum in the first place, and you gave me enough confidence to talk to girls about this by showing me that (for some girls at least) size truly doesn't matter. So thank you! :) 

Just now, PDXsUnHungAndUnsungHero said:

Aww thank you Bella. One of the reasons 2018 is off to a good start is because of you Bella! Remember it was you (and your thread) who got me to join this forum in the first place, and you gave me enough confidence to talk to girls about this by showing me that (for some girls at least) size truly doesn't matter. So thank you! :) 

It was??? I didn’t know that! Thanks 

1 hour ago, BellaMeilan said:

It was??? I didn’t know that! Thanks 

Really? I mentioned it before! Remember, I thanked you for giving me the confidence to even message that first girl about it. I honestly don't think I could have ever done that if not for seeing how (and this is what I said) how there was at least one girl in the world that could love an SPS guy.

No problem, just know that no matter what happens to you and how the rest of your life goes, you can take solace in the fact you helped a pathetic, sad, lonely SPS guy gain confidence to at least try to address the issues and start looking for that female attention/love he so desperately craved. All by joining a SPS forum and posting a thread to try to understand her boyfriend's own SPS (which in itself is something else you can take solace in!)

6 hours ago, Smallbeans said:

You watching the blazers/bull tonight?

Man I feel so guilty that I haven't been watching my boys. God, the way the season ended last year with Nurk I thought (man I'm going to watch all the Blazer games next year). I feel like after football season ends and especially after the NBA All Star break ends, I will begin watching them every game. I sure hope we can beat the Bulls because if my (very general) understanding of the NBA is that the Bulls kind of suck this year. In a rebuild. I'm a football fan above basketball fan and my team got the greatest Christmas present ever (the gift that keeps on giving), the 49ers got my boy, my sexy man: Jimmy Garappolo, aka Jimmy G, aka Jimmy GQ (like GQ magazine, get it, because he is the sexiest QB in history and you're hearing this from a straight male lol) THE MAN IS ONLY UNDEFEATED IN HIS FIRST 7 GAMES (5 as a 49er, and has the quickest release in the league and just has that natural ability to feel pressure and has the cool level headedness of another 49er great Joe Montana. THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT NINER EMPIRE!!!

Tonight I am going to play some Overwatch and get my initial ranking for the season (cross your fingers for high silver,  don't think I can make gold not initially). Any of you guys play Overwatch? That game is like the best game ever. 6 vs 6, team work, 26 characters, like any math whizzes out there? If there is 6 v 6 and 26 possible characters, how many different combinations are there? Millions right? So every game is different and you will never get bored because there are 26 different characters to play. Tired of Soldier 76 (who I'm just getting into) then play...fucking Reinhardt (an entirely different type of character). Wanna be a team player? Be Mercy (which is the most valuable character in my opinion) and heal you team and resurrect fallen teammates. I just found out I've played over 120 hours since I got it last May and there's no sign of me getting tired of that game anytime soon. Look me up, I'm CouveTJ ;) 

15 minutes ago, Smallbeans said:

@PDXsUnHungAndUnsungHero I think after the bulls lost rose and Noah to the knicks they were gonna fall apart. 

I don't play overwatch. Was thinking of getting it though. I'm currently playing Friday the 13th. Amazing game. Scary and funny 

Like I said, it's the best video game ever (and I've played quite a few great games).