Mental Support Community

Tv shows you like

jamesdean21

There are few shows I follow on a regular basis. My favorite is House. I also like Scrubs and Law and Order: CI, but I really only watch them sporadically. I am just not a TV person. I usually watch TV while doing something else- I just can't sit still and watch TV for so long- I feel like I should be "doing" something!

Here's my list of faves, when I'm not on the internet!

Criminal Minds, CSI Las Vegas and Miami, NCIS, Paranormal State, Ghost Hunters, Ugly Betty, Mental (new series), Dexter (where did this one go--haven't seen it in a while), Eureka and most SciFi, Law and Order CI, Medium, House (getting meaner and crankier by the week!) and Scrubs. Don't like too much of those reality series stuff, except for Project Runway (love the artsy fashions and how far they can take it) and Intervention (not too often; it's sad to watch the awful human condition and how low people can go for that fix! but fascinating in how much love & hope families have for the drug abuser). Thanks.

Edited by karai

CSI and House are my favorites too! And I also love Whose Line Is It Anyway?

and Saturday Night Live whenever I have prepaid cable.

Question: Has anyone of you watched HEROES? I've just finished Season 2 on DVD but I don't know if there is already a season 3. Is there?

Hi OCDmom,

I used to watch Heroes but not for the last year. I think they are on their 4th season, but not too sure. Check out the Heroes website on nbc.com; lots of stuff for fans and I think you can catch season 3 there too. Have fun.

Oh yeah, one more show I really like--super funny--but don't get to watch too often, is the Big Bang Theory. Didn't know geeks could be so funny! Happy watching...

• 5 months later...

Well I like the girly stuff like Friends, or I like things like Monty Python usually has to be comedy for me, way too sensitive for normal T.V. And i love the old classics like Only Fools and Horses, or the really ancient stuff Steptoe and Son. So has to be comedy. Disney films im kinda addicted to them, coz well I love fairy tales.

i was a black adder fan too and red dwarf :) disney movies and tv programmes are definately my faves especially things like hannah montana, drake and josh etc.

X-factor atm is my favourite, supersize vs superskinny,and most reality tv shows EXCEPT big brother i hate that rubbish!

Guest GingerSnap

We shut off the cable as we were fed up with paying the money every month and having nothing to watch. I especially did not like the "reality" shows. We have a lot of DVD; Disney, Chevy Chase, John Candy, Steve Martin, Muppets, a lot of comedy and a few from the History Channel which we really like.

Their are a few that I really like , I have to admit , Gray's Ananomty, Medium , Forensic Files . THe only two goofy shows athe the first two .the other ones are real life stuff that i'll usually turn to. NCIS is pretty good though. I do like the comedy channel, and the the famous comediens . Sometimes I can catch one on late at night. + I like the anmial planet shows, esp. the dog shows ... I will have my laptop with me, and use it as well. So It is not like that is all I am doing . :) My son, he is typically using the desktop or playing video games, or watching movies. Their is a lot of entertainment around our place. :D

Yes, my daughter loves Animal Planet. We used to watch Meerkat Manor together. Such a complex little society meerkats have.

One of my old favorites was The X-Files. Mulder and Scully were the first couple I wrote stories for. Besides Lie To Me, I also like House and Monk. The characters are quite fascinating. I like to analyze them, lol.