Mental Support Community

I Wish... I Really Wish...

BabyGirl1992

Your A Great Help!!!!!

And Your Advice Is Amazing!!

You Haven't Offended Me At All..

I Was Braught Being Called A *Worthless B***h*

Now That Is What I Take Offensive..

So It's Imppossible For You To Offend Me In Any Way Shape Or Form!

I Know We Need A (plane Or Aircraft To Fly)

I Just have This Thing Where I Want To (Fly With Wings Or Somethin`)

Do I Reallly Sound That Bad??? (ill Wise):(

I Don't Mean To Sound This Way **Sighs**

I Wish Many Many Things & I Never Do Them..

Dunno Why Flying Is Different But It Is Somehow

Dammit I'm Confusin Myself..

I'm So Sorry that I Mentioned the Flying Thing.. i Don't Wanna Worry You Or Anything..

I'm Perfectly Fine...=/

Are You Okay??

Xo BabyGirl

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there

no you dont realy sound all that ill.having said that i have read some of your other posts and seriously, it would help you to work through some of the shit you have experienced in your life.

I can relate to having being treated " badly " (for want of a better word) whilst growing up. My parents were realy experts in the field of being "badly".

You are not worthless or a b***h, your a wonderful person .

I dont know if you do the same as me but when i say im fine or ok im usually not,

hope you feel better soon

by the way i worry about you coz i care.

Please take care

sue

Heather

whats wrong !!!!!!

Just read your other thread about si

you know im still on line, if you need someone to talk to ?

Try to distract yourself, do anything, its morning here now, so im guessing its abouut 1am where you are, have you tried doing some more of your poetry ? And i know you like song writing, why dont you give that a go ?

Im here if you need to talk hun

take care

sue

Hi Heather

just a quick message

Hope that you are feeling better today, and that you managed to "distract" yourself ....in a possitive way.

Im worried about you hun, please go to your doctors (register at one if you need to) and let them know how your feeling. If you cant do it for the "you" now do it for the future "you" (god i sound like malign now..Hi malign)

You have plenty of friends here, that want you to be well , and want you to be happy and do all the things you have ever wanted to do. Please get some help hun

Let me know how you are....if you can

Take care Heather

Your friend sue

Sorry I Had To Logg Off:(

I Didn't Think It Was Fair To Stay Online & Talk To Someone While I *Hurt Myself*

It Was Very Selfish Of Me To Even Bring It Up In The *Self Harm* Section

I'm So Sorry..

I Don't Blame You If You Hate Me Right Now:(

No One Should Have To Worry About Me

When They Have Themselves To Worry About

I'm Realllllllly Sorry Please Forgive Me=/

Please Don't Worry About Me I'm Fine ..

I WIsh I Could Distract Myself...

But Once It's There .. Stopping Is Almost Impossible

Then Ocd Comes In And I Have To Do It For A Certain Amount Of Time & Certain Number Of Times :(

I'd Really Like To Flush Myself Down The Toilet=/

**sigh**

Are You Okay??? Please Tell Me You're

Xo Your Friend BabyGirl

Edited by BabyGirl1992

My plans for today, pretty simple realy, im going to keep up my addiction (breathing) not coz i enjoy it but because its a realy bad habit to kick.

That and the fact theres four little gaps in my heart that need to be filled.so im trying my damndest not to kick the habit just yet.

What are your plans for tonight (im guessing its evening there now) wierd thought that your still in last night for me.

Hope that your feeling a little better hun, sorry i wasnt around for you when you needed someone

take good care of yourself please

sue

Hi hun

having a s h i t day, but hey thats cool, i dare say i will get one again tomorrow.

Take no notice of me im just pis**d off, dont think i can take much more right now......hey hum hoddle hum and all that jazz.

Hope your feeling better today, coz i was v.worried about you last night.

Glad your still with us heather, sorry im not much help

take care hun

sue

Guest ASchwartz

Babygirl and Jessicajane,

Hey, you guys, you are reinforcing one another's misery instead of figuring out how to improve things. You know, life does not have to be awful.

I don't remember so, pardon my asking again if I asked before, but, are either of you or each of you in therapy? Also, are there any things that you do each day to feel better? Do you have any enjoyments: music, television, friends, jokes, etc.???

How can we help each of you start to feel better???

Allan:(

Hi allan

guess you got a point there,sometimes its kinds hard to stay possitive all the time.

I do try though.

Yes , i am in therapy, thankyou for asking. Im also still in hospital , i do yoga classes, (god knows how thats meant to help, but hey im no dr), relaxation therapy, art therapy, counceling,and a few other things.

I agree with you life dosnt have to be so awlful, so if you wouldnt mind passing that on to the people that are makiing mt so called existance such hell, well i would be very grateful.

Sorry if i come accross as rude, but ive had a v.bad day

with respect

sue

To everybody who's plucking on Sue's last nerve,

Please stop. She has a right to have some happiness, too. And if, in the process, you happen to get stuffed, well, go with it. Sometimes it's for the best. ;-)

There, does that help? :-)