Mental Support Community

Cut Cut Cut

BabyGirl1992

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Babygirl,

I'm just checking in on you, seeing how you're doing today. I just ran across this thread this morning and I can't believe I missed it last nite.

If you're able to talk about it (and I might have missed it from other threads, my apologies), can you tell us if you were feeling feeling tense, anxious, angry, or fearful prior to hurting yourself? Clearly knowing and being able to address what you're thinking and feeling before an SI can help you on the road to reducing the number of times and severity of the SI.

Does your SI signify intense suffering and survival or is it a way of managing your moods and feelings? Is it designed to stop pain or is it seen as a way to feel pain (anything to not feel). I'm trying to understand what these behaviors mean to you and for what reasons you believe you do them. If we can understand from your perspective, we may be able to walk you thru them, in the future, when you feel like hurting yourself. The important thing is to verbalize them as completely as possible-- this is why we're here, to listn and offer understanding and compassion-- by doing this, the tension will stay at a more manageable level much of the time.

I hope your OK this morning. Please write back.

David

Hi heather,

im so very sorry your still, feeling sooo bad,

is there anything you can think of that might help ? Will you please re consider your decision about not going to your doctor, hun im realy worried about you, we all are.

Please take good care of yourself heather.

Keep in touch, when you can, hope you start to feel better soon.

Sue

It Stops Pain Only For A Few Seconds:(

These Few Seconds Are Golden To Me

I Can't Escape... My Feelings:(

Sometimes I Do It Just To Make Sure I'm Alive

I Just Dunno Anymore:(

Hi Heather,

I understand this well. I want you to know you are not alone. And I care for you too . If there is anything I can say to you to ease your pain I would in an instant. Maybe just knowing that people care about you and understand will help you feel better?

If you could get into counseling, have someone to talk to ,to help you work out these intense urges, and all that your going through daily. Their are some very good female counselors> I say female , because I remmembered in anther thread that the word therapist , sounded like to you>

I want the best for you, and scared for you, because I feel the amount of pain you are in, and want it to all go away for you. To feel happy and alive again. I am sooo sorry :D

Cathy

Sue & Cat

Please Don't Worry About Me

I'm Alright...=/

Keep Getting Prank Calls From A Boy Who Kees Trying To get With Me I SAY NO But That Doesn't Matter Reckon:(.. Someone Gave Him My Cell In My Neighborhood I Guess...

Hes Been Telling Me (Suck My **** & Die B****) Which Scares Me Due To The Fact He's In A Gang And Killing Is His Game(Bloods)The Slang Word *7 poppin 6 Droppin*

Tonight I Got Another Call Saying He's Gunna Catch Me While I'm Alone & Rape Me & Beat Me.. I KNOW He's Known For These Things:(.. I Don't Want Stuff Like This Happening Anymore.. I've Been *HURT* More Times I Can Count On My Hands & Feet...

But Nothin To Worry About I'm FINE.. I Forgot Who Asked What Triggered Me But Heres Why

Xo BabyGirl

**Cries**

So is it that you feel overwhelmed by painful emotions and don't know what to do with them? I know not much of anything about the motivations behind self-injury, so forgive my ignorance...but could compulsive type behaviors play a part in this perhaps? I hope you find a therapist, Babygirl. I want you to feel better. :D

How can you say dont worry about you

Heather

I would strongly urge you to go to the Police, dont worry , yeah ok. Heather nobody, nobody has NEVER got the right to threaten you, if this person is as dangerous as you say he is ( which i have no doubt he is) go to the police.

Heather this is serious, please hun.

Are you safe now ?

Damn it i dont even now what i can do to help, im in England.

This is me your talking to now Heather, you know Sue, the person who has stayed online with you many a night. FINE damn it Heather that is one of your codes.

IM YOUR FRIEND , YOUR MINE HOW CAN I POSSIBLY NOT CARE ENOUGH TO WORRY ABOUT YOU.

PLEASE GET BACK TO US WHEN YOU CAN, WE ARE ALL VERY WORRIED ABOUT YOU.

TAKE CARE

SUE

Sue & Cat

Please Don't Worry About Me

I'm Alright...=/

Keep Getting Prank Calls From A Boy Who Kees Trying To get With Me I SAY NO But That Doesn't Matter Reckon:(.. Someone Gave Him My Cell In My Neighborhood I Guess...

Hes Been Telling Me (Suck My **** & Die B****) Which Scares Me Due To The Fact He's In A Gang And Killing Is His Game(Bloods)The Slang Word *7 poppin 6 Droppin*

Tonight I Got Another Call Saying He's Gunna Catch Me While I'm Alone & Rape Me & Beat Me.. I KNOW He's Known For These Things:(.. I Don't Want Stuff Like This Happening Anymore.. I've Been *HURT* More Times I Can Count On My Hands & Feet...

But Nothin To Worry About I'm FINE.. I Forgot Who Asked What Triggered Me But Heres Why

Xo BabyGirl

**Cries**

This guy is a nutjob. He absolutely cannot be calling you and making threats like this!!!

You need to call the police. Because what he is doing is against the law . This is beyond harrassment. This is way more then that. PLease call the police, and make a report on him. He is threatning to do bodily harm, and attack you :mad: Please report these threats to the authorities. He sounds like a dangerous individual.

Your going to need to act on this , and protect yourself . You have done nothing wrong to deserve what he is doing . Please do not punish yourself for what he is doing> He is bad news, and it is time to let the law step in , before this guy goes on further!

cathy

I'm Ok..

Oh No You Learned My Code?:D

I'm Fine... If I Wasn't Erm. I Wouln't Be Online.

I'll Live

How Was Your Day???

Are You Okay???

Got Plans??

Xo BabyGirl

PS>>PLEASE DNT WORY ABOUT ME I'M OKIE DOKIE

Seriously, you really need to allow the law handle this person! Take Sue & I word , do it, call the police , we are scared for your safety , and you need to be protected, not threatend .

Cathy

What Will The Cops Do???

He Hasn't Used A Regular Number In A Few Months:(

He's Been Makin It Restricted..But I Know His Voice Too Well:'(

He'll Just Lie About It All & On Top Of Tha I Don' Need The Damn Blood Gang After Me I'll Just Deal With It My Body Is Already Screwed To Bits:( From Cutting

OK So Dont Worry

Xo , BabyGirl

You have nothing to be sorry about , heather please goo to the police.

The police will help protect you keep you safe.

Listen if your too scared to phone the police yourself, then pm me your phone number, and i will call them myself from here.

Sorry heather i care about you far too much to let anything else happen to you.

Please let us help you

please heather this is realy realy important hun

you have nothing to be sorry about, Heather. The cops will make a report. The guy is breaking the law, and sending you threats . Threats to your safety. It is a big deal. Your trying to cope with it by si'ing. however, it is not going to help by doing that to yourself right now. Seriously allow law inforcement to intervene.

Cathy