Mental Support Community

Everything "smaller"

filthygorgeous

[

I agree, what with the figure of 7 out of 10 women who were with smaller guys wanting bigger, Im not disputing that bigger is more desirable to women. But that figure coming from one of the largest and scientifically correct surveys is not 100 to 1. although pretty close.

I've read nearly all your posts, and as one man struggling with this, to another, I recognize in your posts a stone cold refusal to believe that you could ever have animalistic torrid sex with a woman, and that she would enjoy it. You have never stated your size.

Edited by nearlydead
Lifeless again

No one's interested in nabbing you for a curse word here or there, and no one's gonna stop you without a warning (or more, probably.) There is a time when it can cross into being hurtful to others (and again, we'll let you know), but you're nowhere near it at the moment.

We're here to give everyone a chance to speak, if that's at all possible.

I dont think urologists even recognize a small penis, I think they only recognize MP or normal as a definition. Just shows you how expert they are.

So you have been in the saddle, and have never heard anything encouraging during the act, and they just laid there. I know from other posts you are educated in the mechanical techniques of sex, so I cant critisise your skills.

What about during foreplay when you were using your fingers, tongue, etc Did they give you any indication of enjoying foreplay, if not unless you've lost all your fingers in some sick masturbation accident, I would say maybe your not listening enough or correctly.

If what you are saying is that, yes they did indicate enjoying foreplay, but just played dead during the act its self. Then yes you are fucked. But not completely because you do not have MP or ED, you are just smaller than average like me. At 4" I have made women orgasm from penetrating doggie style and using C.A.T.

If you are aerobically fit, using your size as an excuse for not eliciting a response during the act is not plausable. if they moaned when using your fingers then they must of moaned on your cock. Unless they were to busy pissing themselves laughing. Either way, there must of been some response.

Yes, I did mean to piss you off a bit. I want you to maybe try thinking a little bit differently, maybe not so black and white.

Edited by nearlydead
Lifeless requested quote deletion

A few did enjoy the foreplay. So I'm fucked. Tell me something I didn't already know.

It was the stimulation of the clitoris with my fingers that they enjoyed. You know that clitoral stimulation and penetration are two completely separate things. They can easily get enough pleasure from manual clitoral stimulation to make them moan and still not get enough stimulation from penetration by a small penis to make them moan.

Did they not moan with pleasure from being penetrated by your fingers?

Has every woman you have ever slept with broken up with you, or did you break up with them?

Have you ever had the "it upsets me that my penis is small" talk with a woman you have had sex with?

Can you tell me how I use the quote tool which allows me to quote small parts of other peoples posts?