Mental Support Community

delet account

AndreaB

I'm still new and haven't read any of your posts until today.

Am sorry you are feeling the way you do, but it does seem you have good days too.

I'd suggest keeping it. You've spent time blogging and participated in many posts......perhaps it's a good thing so that one day you can come back and see how you were feeling at a particular time. Sort of like journaling.

Best of luck.

Guest ASchwartz

Hi AndreaB,

You are not new around here. How come you want to delete your account? You do have to E. Mail Mark about this as I don't know the answer. But, could you at least tell us if anything is bothering you? If you cannot or do not want to, I will try to understand.

Allan :)

thank you all for your replies. Allan I found out I was pregnant and I'm scared. I'm worried about my depression and how I can take care of a child. It makes me anxious and nervous. I have no idea what to do. Abortion and adoption are not options :rolleyes:

my family and friends are supportive but the father is scared witless and I'm trying to calm him but I can't it makes me feel like he doesn't want to be around. He wanted me to get an abortion and I said no and he was upset that I didn't :(. I don't know what to do.

Hi AndreaB!

I was in a terrible situation when I was pregnant with my son, so my heart goes out to you!!! I was homeless and had no support at all, no family and only one friend (who has since ditched me)! My partner was not so happy about it all either, yet like you I couldn't abort, and adoption was not an option for me either.

Having been there I wish I could say I had some sage advice, but I don't. What could I tell you? You must do what you feel is right, do what you need to, what else can anyone do? My situation eventually improved, but there were many very rocky years, and it's still never easy.

Sometimes I wish things could have been different, but they happened as they did, and not some other way. I did my best and so will you. If only I'd had a site like this to come to at the time, Oh how it would have helped! :(

I send you light and love and support, to you and your wee one.

Take care <3

Jane

Guest ASchwartz

Hi AndreaB,

I am so very pleased that you are staying with us. In fact, consider yourself kissed and hugged by me and by anyone else here who wants to send you a warm and happy kiss and hug.

Please be patient with me. Could you bring me up to date with what is happening or direct me to where I can find your recent posts? Your husband is scared? Is it pregnancy?

Allan

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, that is big! I am glad you already know what you want to and what not. A supporting family and friends is great. Maybe the baby's father needs a bit of time to get used to the news in the first place. Please stick to your decision because you would not forgive yourself if you did not. Maybe he has friends and family he can talk to?

I had babies and was with their dad but now I am a single mom. It is not easy and I find life not easy LOL but sometimes I like it a lot. Having a baby was the best thing in my whole life uncomparable to anything else.

I wish you so much luck and all the strength you need :)

Pink

thank you all for your replies. Allan I found out I was pregnant and I'm scared. I'm worried about my depression and how I can take care of a child. It makes me anxious and nervous. I have no idea what to do. Abortion and adoption are not options :)

Andrea , I have been right where you are .... ANd was scard to death . I had anorexia /bulimia when I got pregnant , thought I could not get pregnant cause of that ..

Anyway, things have a way of working themselves out . My baby now is nearly 17 :eek: LOL , I am still a single parent , raised him on my own all these yrs and suppported both of us on a meger preschool teachers salary .

Now , I have him and 2 nutty , beautiful dogs , that now everyone here on this thread knows it is better to be human :rolleyes:

Anyway , I'll support you too ok ?? congradulations , I am a firm believer that things happen for a reason.

CAthy

Archived