Mental Support Community

Welcome back, David :)

Luna-

Suddenly, on the 'Who's Online' list there appeared a familiar name we haven't seen for what feels like a long time. I sat bolt upright and grinned!

It is SO good to see you here again David - Welcome back! Missed ya...

Hello, DAVID 0!!:D

Happy to see you around once again.

Have had some success in my challenges with DH over last month or so. Will have to fill you in sometime. (we'll have to chat since I can't PM you)

Nice to see your name on the boards again. Missed your sense of humor!:)

Guest ASchwartz

Hi all,

While I know that David O was invited back I see no evidence that he has elected to come back. Does anyone know?

Allan

Netherlands stuns Brazil in Cup quarterfinals

Luna... you should be so happy!!!

Thanks guys... very good to be back-- thanks to repeated requests by Prime Minister Kevin Rudd (Australia), Sandra Bullock, President Felipe Calderon (from my homeland of course), John Stewart and Rush Limbaugh, President Lee Myung-bak of South Korea, several members of ACORN and Sara Palin's team, J-Lo, and of course.... Janet Jackson who still loves me!!!:D

Please... no one diagnose me as being delusional with grandiosity, or as having a Folie a Deux (shared delusion with someone here) ... this all really happened!!!:)

Sparky?????:eek: What the........

We need more emoticons... there's just not enough here to express what I'm thinking. No, wait... that came out wrong. What i meant was that we need more emoticons... uuuhh... mm...... duh.. errr... yeah, for improved self expression (wipes forehead)!

Can you start a thread in the mod section on this. PsychCentral has an excellent array, as you know. So do such sites as G35driver.com and many other car forums. Most places I've been on carry about 60-100 of them-- I can't imagine the cost is that much, it may only really be software enhancements... Malign would know best.

Nah, I'm afraid I'm rather old-school on smileys. :-)

I've always made do with the minimal ones precisely because they're the only ones you can be sure will be there: the ones you can type yourself.

I think Sparky is about right, David, sorry. All the ones you mentioned are either fictional or dead, aren't they? {Genghis Khan, really?}

Archived