Mental Support Community

can't take it

Endlessnight

Hi everyone.

I understand where the behavior comes from now. I see the patterns and know what the acting out means

IrmaJean, I don't really know where the behaviour comes from, or what I do, or have done in the past that has made him hate me so much. I do know that he is childish and a bully. He treats everyone around him as being put on this earth to serve him, including his wife, kids and me in particular.

"

Yes, brother, you're right, I'm sorry I should have known better..." etc

Moon, he hears that often enough from his wife. Unfortunately for me, I do not have the temperament to be able to say that to him when I know he is in the wrong about something. I used to confront him which I know now was a mistake as it only added fuel to the fire. Since it isn't in my character to be submissive towards him, I stopped talking with him completely years ago just so this kind of thing wouldn't happen again.

Do you have any other relatives you could go live with, like an old aunt, or an old person that you could take care of and have some peace with?

Symora our family is very much still a tribal one; people, women in particular, don't live alone. I do have two uncles I could live with but if I did, although I wouldn't have the abuse, I also would have no freedom. They would probably not want me to work, I wouldn't be able to go out as much as I do now. The one good thing about living with my brother and the problems between us, is that he (to a certain extent of course) doesn't care what I do as long as I don't bother him, and that is what I try to do although, as you know from this whole thread, that sometimes doesn't work out.

I don't know anyone in Istanbul, but I would like to rent a helicopter and go kidnap you

Why do I have this vision of a gun-toting Symora, in battle fatigues shimmying down a rope that is hanging from a hovering helicopter?? :)

Thank you guys. Your advice, support and kindness helped me get through a bad time.:(

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there, hope you don't mind me butting in here. This sounds such an awful situation and my heart really goes out to you. It's never easy to understand being from a completely different culture and I wish I could say something to help.

All I can say is that being British, Prince William is of course a personal friend of mine :) Such a small island we live on, we all know each other. So I will have a word. :)

I hope you are ok EN

But wasn't he just born??? I remember when he was born. I can recall my amazement at his name. William Arthur Phillip Louis. He does have a nice smile, doesn't he?

Endless, you have a wonderful sense of humor. Love the helicopter photo. Maybe we could all swoop down as a team of ninjas. Sounds like a plan...

So I get to keep the ninja abaya and Symora gets the pilot??? (or Calla...they can fight it out. Pistols at 50 paces ladies?)

Why do I have this feeling that I got the short end of the stick??? :confused:

Oh and IrmaJean

Maybe we could all swoop down as a team of ninjas. Sounds like a plan...

I hear the 'Mission Impossible' theme in my head....okay, you guys can keep the pilot, I'll take Tom!

Ok, and when we are finished <the mission>, all us girls could go check out the bazaars in Istanbul ... I hear they are to die for! As long as we are in that end of the world, I say lets do a little shopping!!... We could wear our ninja abahas, that should keep the pickpockets at bay and they really are quite a fashion statement! :)

Aaron, we are devising ways to swoop in by helicopter and get Endless out of the situation (and the country) she is in. In short, we're playing and being silly. It can be therapeutic to be silly sometimes. B) Awesome shopping bags, finding!

Endless, how have you been feeling?

Ladies I need to know one thing before you undertake this mission (should you choose to accept it)....Those bags Finding got us are cute but very large! who is paying for all this shopping we have planned?? Oh wait...Allan! Allan! We need you now! (or you can just send us your checkbook if you like;))

Hi Aaron. We are having some fun by being silly, as IrmaJean told you.

Our silliness has put a smile on my face every time I read our posts here.

Thank you guys. B)

Makes me laugh too ... B) And I think your idea is wonderful Endless, Alan's checkbook would be a wonderful contribution to the overall mission :o All contributions to the SEFSA campaign are appreciated (Save Endless from SA) and will be used very wisely in Istanbul :D...

Archived