Mental Support Community

havnt been on in a while?

Darkness

yay. not a whole bunch. trying to get through government dickery with trying to get a new Social security card to get a state id card so i can register to get my G.E.D. But I need to get medical records from a state run hospital ive been to in the last six months and a couple of other secondaries since i do not have a primary (photo ID)

I know, to get a new card (i have a number still, just not a card) i need to get an id, but to get an id, I need a social security card.

Confusing, isn't it?

Things have been great for me, and I'm on the cusp of a lot of fantastic advancements towards my goals. A bunch of other things may be happening exceptionally soon (and far sooner than I expected).

Either way things are very positive.

Probably gonna wait until the end of October to fill everyone in on the meat of recent happenings.

edit - glanced through my original post on the forums and one thing in particular has defied my expectations. Through losing weight I've lost a lot of fat in my face especially, and now some girls (and an occasional guy, I don't swing that way) have called me cute, attractive, a babe and so on. So now I'm looking at my face in the mirror and I'm starting to think even my face may actually be attractive.

Edited by Willpower

Hey Darkness, welcome back !

Since you already had a social security card they can look that up , and issue a new one? If you have any old school ID's that should work? Just to tell them you are who you say you are? Your birth certifficate should help . I see where your stuck , but S.S should let you get your card>

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey xeno. Congrats on the living (and on feeling the settings on your dryer, if that helps.) :-)

What I hope is that folks here are also coping with the little compliments of life. Sunshine or a bird singing. Those are meant for us, too, so don't pass them by, in favor of the insults.