Mental Support Community

Had A Run-In At WalMart Today

AmericanPsycho

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, we're not fighting.

I know that sometimes I come across as very serious, AP, because I write the way I do, but honestly, I'm totally calm, and wasn't threatening at all. If it sounded that way when you read it, I'm sorry. This is just how I talk, that's all.

i sometimes glance. not very often. but i make sure to when im with my female friends. so long as they know im doin it. i love there very differing reactions to it. i dont look to see the parts. i look to see the reactions. i remember when one friend told me to take a picture cause it would last longer. so i did. she just laughed and told me to delete that pic. :P this topic is bringin some funny happy memorys. i really needed that. made me smile for the first time in a few days. first real smile in a bit longer.

I've been known to look (I'm a man), but I would point out that a butt is mostly meant to keep us from sliding off of chairs and can only be checked out properly if she's walking away from you. It's also possible to focus on a woman's face or even talk to her. You might find that most of them are more than just a collection of body parts.

Butts are for kissing, spanking, and sticking too. As for guy's butts, those are for kicking the crap out of.

yep im definately female :(:o

Hows your day going AP ?

I would have never guessed you're a female.

Went to WalMart twice today. Got Miss Dawn real good too. She was bending over getting another roll of receipt paper for the register and couldn't help but to say "Miss Dawn's got it going on". I've known her for a while because she lived at the same Apartment Complex that I do. She's actually a very sweet natured person. You wouldn't guess that she would be at 35 years old.

Archived