Mental Support Community

Positive story

Perseverance

Jessie we already know there are girls that like getting fcked by smaller guys. That's a fact. Some even prefer. Is it a majority? Probably not.

I'm having a hard time sitting here with my small dick believing some of the shit I read in here.

The tough issues.

Wanting to be the best

Dealing with society's view

Jokes about small dicks

Dealing with OCD

Not too sure about actually getting laid and settling down with someone. There are women out there that don't care.

We already know my problem. It's the jokes and wanting to be the best. Which is possible I could be maybe minus the piv feeling. I understand sex is def more than just that.

I refuse to be miserable my whole life. I really hope you guys decide to give it 100%

But realize this is a support forum. Coming on here bitching and being so one sidedly negative is not cool. I'm just saying.

Am I ever going to "get over it"? maybe not. I'm always going to want to know what it's like to be able to have a larger penis. But I'm not going to stop trying to have as many good sexual experiences as possible.

I saw my shitty attitude and actions were messing up what I had good in life. Finally starting to learn my lesson. I don't think my success is rare. I'm just someone who decided to go out of his way to tell you about it.

God I feel like I always ramble on here and make any sense. Like I'm going to say something miraculous ...