Mental Support Community

How do you react when a partner laugh at you?

Esruc

Dang bro a little dark... just a little ;) Why do you keep thinking people will laugh? You really need to talk to someone if you are jumping from someone laughing to shoving a shotgun up someone. I would never laugh at anyone there are always things we are not going to like about our bodies and most people understand that it's not that persons fault or doing. It's just sex... Don't be afraid you will see when you are with someone not that everyone acts the same but I am seriously doubting that anyone will laugh at you.

Im tiny and the 5 girls I have been with never laughed.

A few have commented on it but were tyring to be as nice as possible.

I think only a minority would laugh- I mean it does happen, I have heard women recount stories of when they laughed, but even then they were embarrassed that they reacted like that- well most did anyway.

If a girl did laugh, because is was a sudden gut reaction or because she was drunk or immature I'm not sure that gives me the right to blow her intestines out- that seems a tad excessive.

But I understand that pain, humiliation and rage- I have a selection of T-shirts on such themes....

Esruc, your anger is palpable. It sounds like you want to be laughed at so you can kill someone. As wrong as mockery would be, It wouldn't justify violence, I just have to state that. Please try to loosen your grip on your anger and get help with it. As cliche as it might sound, I hope you can direct that energy positively for yourself. I am not up against the same problems as what you face, so take my words for what they're worth. But I do know that if I met you, whether I "liked" you or not, I would see you as a person, 'cause you are one, just as good/bad as the rest of us. You deserve to enjoy a little bit of life like everyone does.

PS - Did anyone notice that the original post is "liked" by 23 members, all of which have similarly randomized user names? WTF?

I've never been laughed at. The woman I lost my virginity to did roll her eyes and ask "Is that all?" when I walked out of the bathroom. She pulled the covers back on my side of the bed and said "Well come on I guess I owe you this one, anyway."

I was so young and horney I wouldn't have cared if she'd laughed the whole time. Now, when I look back I guess it was a little insultive. I have to admit though her opinion didn't matter a whole lot. I'd just met her. I don't even remember her name.

I've never been laughed at. The woman I lost my virginity to did roll her eyes and ask "Is that all?" when I walked out of the bathroom. She pulled the covers back on my side of the bed and said "Well come on I guess I owe you this one, anyway."

I was so young and horney I wouldn't have cared if she'd laughed the whole time. Now, when I look back I guess it was a little insultive. I have to admit though her opinion didn't matter a whole lot. I'd just met her. I don't even remember her name.

You see i know I couldnt cope with that- Im more likely to literally jump out of the window to end the pain....

The likes are robot accounts I have been having the same problems they are trying to get into the system but all they can do is like threads so... Mine has like 150 likes for an empty post and they are continuing to like it... It is quit annoying. I already talked to Malign about trying to fix it.

Also don't get made Esruc the reason things like that cannot be said is because people who have been rape, it doesn't effect them/me in a good way. We can discus the matter without having to go to that place.

I want you to see my side of the matter on the whole small D issue. Who cares it's not the size of the ship but the motion of the ocean if you catch my drift. My bf is not very big, and honestly as long as him and I are happy who really gives a fuck. If anyone asks about him or his size I tell them he is huge, it doesn't matter, no one but me and him will know differently. And I can still do plenty with him and he with me that still pleases both of us. You should seriously just concentrate on finding a caring girl first, then cross that bridge when you come to it. As long as you don't have a lady part secretly I doubt if she will care. And if she really cares about you it won't even come into the equation, you will naturally find other maybe even better things to do to/with each other.

P.s. Sorry if that was a little bit too much just trying to be honest...

I got a zillion robot likes too. Here I thought I was profound.

I have never been laughed at but have sensed disappointment ;-(

If I ever start another relationship I am going to start as friends & make sure she understands that while I can do a lot, I may not be able to do everything so if she's looking for John Holmes hit Next.

We never measured it... it looks about 3 inches 4 on a good day, and two when he's not trying. But my point is that I would never leave him or laugh at him for that matter just because of a body part that he has no control over; I am sure every guy wants a big dick, it's only logical but the funny thing is usually the bigger the genitals the bigger the ego. Plus I can't imagine the pain... I have only ever been with my bf and I will probably only ever be with him, and it has nothing to do with the size of any of his body parts. I love his personality and how he treats me and deals with my bullshit, if you have a bad personality then you don't deserve a woman.

I understand that you are feeling angry, Es, but posting descriptive acts of violence is not acceptable here.

It is okay to discuss your feelings here. Have you felt rejected in other areas of your life?

IrmaJean, I appreciate you trying to deflect attention from the topic, and I agree you are a sensitive woman. But nothing matters more ego wise than how much flesh we have in our crotch.