Mental Support Community

Jelqing, or my way out of the pit

aluc24

I have heard several women over the years describe 7 as the ideal size…

Yeah, I heard the same. Quite ironic that ideal size is whole 1.5'' above average size. A cruel world we live in. And some still say "size doesn't matter"...

Yeah maybe length wise but don't forget I'm 4.5 girth at the thickest part in the middle and 4 at the base and the head. And girth is considered more important for most woman, though some do have a preference for length. Put it this way, I'm not complaining, I'm okay but I'm not a size where a woman would look and her jaw would drop but these things don't matter to me now anyway. A few years ago size mattered to me a lot but now I have different priorities and sex is low down that list. Because I've come to the conclusion that this constant need for men to want sex is what is making a lot of men miserable, it made me miserable, and I do believe even these so called "players", these men with the giant dicks who get all the woman. They're not happy, deep down inside. They've been given a little role to play that tells them " to be a real man you need to be having sex with loads of different women" and they go out and play it. And they become addicted to pleasure, and all these pleasures are what is making people (women included) miserable.

That may be true for some. For me, I'm very monogamish guy. I do all this jelqing to please my girl more (and to gain more self-confidence, so that I would know she wouldn't look elsewhere for a bigger guy), not to get "all the women".

And it still puzzles me, how there are 7+ guys who have SPS. For me it's simple: when I was really small, I had SPS. When I'm average now, I broke out of it. When I'll reach 7'' (if ever), I'll be able to forget the issue and live without fear.

Weirdly enough, I only started getting concerned about penis size when I was in my mid 20's. Never gave it any thought in my teens, I think I may have measured once in my teenage years. I noticed on the internet it was something that kept popping up and then it started to be this weird OCD thing where I kept reading about it and I knew i was average but I wanted to be above average. And then I discovered a way to do that through jelqing. So, I started to become obsessed with this idea, and I thought if i could get my penis to be al least 7 though ideally 8, everything would be good. And, I did actually make myself 7 inches long but felt no different, I expected I would be happier but no, now I wanted to get to 8 inches. After a while however, I just got bored of doing it. I got bored of measuring my dick, obsessing over something when I was never told I was small anyway, and this is just stupid.

In regards to what I consider a small penis. Well based on studies on this, it would seem anything under 5 long and under 4.5 girth is small. I myself however, despite knowing this, had this little obsession going on that "I wanted to be above average" so that I could at least think I'm above other men in this. Completely ridiculous way of thinking, but that's how much my ego had corrupted my mind. There's nothing wrong with having an ego, but it came to a point in my life where my ego dominated my life and it was about competing with other men on everything. I had the whole thing of " I want to be wealthy,respected, powerful, admired, have loads of women desire me" " I want my penis to be above average". I wanted to be perfect. And guess where that way of thinking too me? to severe anger, depression, loneliness, violent thoughts, suicidal thoughts, addictions and not achieving any of that. I mean yes I do have a penis lengthwise that is on the larger scale of average but it means nothing because who really cares? So a woman may care but i don't want to be with the type of woman who cares about things like that.

And these thoughts, my way of being, is only because my subconscious had all this stored up.

Don't be too hard on yourself... Anything that becomes an obsession is harmful, but some amount of that "I want to be above average" (in any field) is one of the reasons that drives us forward, motivates us to work harder and achieve more. It may be a thin line, but dismissing this way of thinking can lead to another extremity - bore, laziness, torpidity.

I, for one, see question of penis size just like any other field of personal qualities. Again, I'll compare it to staying in shape. You are blessed or cursed with some genetics, for some people it's harder to get fit, for some it's easy, and you can either spend every night in front of the mirror convincing yourself that a girls will like you even if you're skinny or fat, OR you can start something to improve your shape. However, it can be a healthy attitude, or it can turn into obsession.

So, with jelqing too, I try to maintain that balance. I managed it in other fields, I believe I can do same here, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

• 2 weeks later...

Since I've been whackin' my pud for over 40 years to no avail... Yep...still got a little dick last time I checked...I'm off to Brazil to see if I can find the Topamina tribe...They encourage poisonous snakes to bite their penises to get a size boost that lasts six months! When I get back I'll have the monster dick of death...size queens beware! I'm comin' after YOU!!! <_<

• 2 months later...

Some say I works but like I've said before...I've been pullin' my pud for nearly 40 years now and I STILL have a 4 x 4 inch dick so I'm not at all sold on the idea. Just don't break your dick when you start this, what was for me, an exercise in futility..Thundersplace and pegym are supposedly the "go to" sites for this. I would think the time you spent jelquing would be better spent on things you can change about yourself.

to date there is zero, good quality scientific evidence to suggest its possible to increase the size of the erect penis.

Pumps, stretchers, pills are a scam.

ITs possible to increase the length of the flaccid length with surgery and you can increase erect girth with surgery (but its lumpy and soft and often temporary with high rates of horrific complications)

You have been warned.

I do a very gentle stretch from a seated position for just a brief time each night and I certainly cannot prove anything nor will I make any claims but I feel that at least I am doing something and have a sense that it might be doing some good. I only mention it in case someone wants to try. I seriously doubt that there is anything that will result in inches of gain.

Maybe some jelqing combined w exercise, diet and supplements could yield a small gain? At the very least it could lead to optimizing your erection strength and women universally agree on that being a good thing.

It could be though that the less then average men weren't as patient because they are desperate for a quick solution and gave up when they didn't get results relatively soon, whereas the big or average guys want results but it's not something they are desperate for ASAP and so stick at it and then do get gains. When I used to do these exercises I notice that you often had to find your own routine, because everyone is different in the same way as building muscle in the gym. We need out own specific routine.

There was an exception to small guys. One man on a forum I used to participate in claimed to be 4 x 4 and this was a few years ago, but his measurements now are 8 x 6 according to him. Now he seemed legit and was a good poster, he even gave out free exercise routines, he was a moderator and he had no agenda in terms of making money. He wasn't selling books or videos so if he was lying there would just seem no reason for it other then having psychological issues.

You're onto something there.

That is most astute of you.

to date there is zero, good quality scientific evidence to suggest its possible to increase the size of the erect penis.

Pumps, stretchers, [most] pills are a scam.

ITs possible to increase the length of the flaccid length with surgery and you can increase erect girth with surgery (but its lumpy and soft and often temporary with high rates of horrific complications)

You have been warned.

Hey Jessie.

The bit in bold is the only one that is correct in your post.

You are no expert. You ever done a scientifically conducted trial of cell adaptation on penis tissue?

You should not misinform people, even though you may have good intentions behind doing so.

Some say I works but like I've said before...I've been pullin' my pud for nearly 40 years now and I STILL have a 4 x 4 inch dick so I'm not at all sold on the idea.
Wutty, pullin' your anything is not the same as Jelqing or following any other cell adaptation technique. Perhaps that is why you didn't see any results.

Doing the wrong thing for 40 years is as as good as doing the wrong thing for one minute.

It is the WRONG approach, and unsurprisingly will not lead to the right result.

Sorry, but there are so many statements that are coming from ignorance and presumption, where what is needed is empirical observation.

Cell adaptation is a complex subject. Wutty you are right that there is more to it than pulling your pud.

Yes I have the scientific basis for cell adaptation and a few other people I've seen offering information have it too. Very few seem to get the whole mechanism from hormones, to chemical receptors to physical stimulus. Heat is part of the equation. Why? Because heat is one of the factors in rate of chemical reactions and ultimately it is chemical reactions that act as signals to change in cells... go figure.

You guys want to talk science, I can talk science. This isn't about old-wives tales and snake-oil - though some dudes do seem to be offering snake oil to increase your penis size. It is about sticking to the science and making sense though!!! For example I've recently found out about the chemical limiters to growth response in cells. I believe this is what is preventing some from seeing adaptation when they do the same things that others find growth from.

I am working on finding ways to boost - or reduce the factors that prevent the growth response to the bio-chemical activators in the blood stream. I'm not claiming I'll be able to do it... but if I managed to greatly increase the rate of growth in my tissues by supplementing I don't see it as impossible that I can systemically influence those factors too.

Life is FULL of possibility. But you have to get your perspective out of the gutter.

Your friendly neighbourhood scientist,

PT

quote: "I'm all for people wanting to LiVE; to Love as you are meant to, with courage. This forum has not enough of this way of being.

I've listened and spoken to many people of the ages of around 13 - 50+ (most were in their 20s or close to) from many different countries. I'm willing to help you out, and I have answers to pretty much any issue a guy is facing, as I've found some brilliant coaches and people to learn from.

I assure you 100% confidentiality, I take everything very seriously - I'm often told too seriously - and I am very thorough with my research and recommendations.

It would cost $1000+ for my services; if you are ready to help yourself I will start you off at no fee. No obligation to take on anything I suggest.I think what I have to say carries power because I will tell you everything frankly, the cold facts.

Be well & look forward to hearing from you,"

quote: "I've been in the total darkness, desolate and without anyone to talk to and without a feeling of humanity in my body.

You wanna talk in complete confiedence? I'll listen. Say whatever you like. You lead the topic.

Add me on skype:

sizecoach

In my experience the sooner you work things through with someone the sooner you can begin to really hear yourself."

Those are pm's. Fucking think I'm unstable..

P.S. The only thing I DO want to promote is a change of attitude: solve your problems, instead of living with them.

That's all.

What he said.

Stop hating. Get busy living.

Good night all (and I'll be PEing before bed to maximise the spike in growth hormone during sleep. Plus there are secretogens that encourage the natural boost in HGH for an increased effect. These are two ways you can greatly augment the rate of change of your cells, but *1ST* you need to ensure that the cells have been signalled to grow by having the right communicator hormone bound to them.

Science gents.

Not metal work.)

Klingsor, on 03 August 2014 - 06:23 PM, said:

Anyone who has ever worked with metal understands this. I can take a piece of stock 3" in diameter by 12" in length, and I can hammer (jelq) that piece of stock out to say 2-3' depending on the metal, but the gains I've made in length came at the cost of width because I'm working with a fixed volume of material. I started with a short, thick piece of stock and ended up with a long, skinny piece. Take your pick.

I can't leave without fielding this one...

Klingsor, if your penis is a metal one, then yes you cannot adapt your penis as those of us with LIVING tissue can.

Living tissue is not the same as inert matter, as I'm sure you know.

Often I feel like my ancestors listening to the explosive opinion disgorged during the witch trials of the past. C'mon everyone the only BS is metal penises, conspiracies by people who are driven to make a killing selling a *couple of copies* of something on a subforum of a small forum among thousands that they could sell more to, etc. etc.

Is all that really adding up to sense?

Or could the more likely truth be that aluc is being genuine.

Hmmm ... I wonder which it is.

I'm not sure I do. Kindly explain, please. And also use plenty of popsci buzzwords so I understand because I'm an imbecile as well as a eunuch.

Your point was valueless in the context of this area.

Why do I need to explain, you know everything about metal extrusion and feel you can therefore qualify what it is I understand.

Good luck

I see. Well I can tell by the grossly anachronistic use of the word "secretogen" that you must be a time travelling Dr. Who straight from van Leeuwenhoek's laboratory, so obviously I am fascinated.

"Good Luck". Yes, you too, Parasite.

LOL right on target. This cat was here before and created a bit of a dust up before being outed as a salesman.

Guest Klingsor

My bosses are salesmen, I can spot one with my eyes blindfolded in the middle of a sandstorm. I hate salesmen almost as much as I hate lawyers and yuppies. You will never meet a lazier, phonier, more insincere, loudmouthed, intrusive, bothersome, obnoxious, and generally repellant human being than a fucking salesman, especially insurance salesmen.