Mental Support Community

Penis enlargement community is batshit insane. Cult of madness!

Mess

i was merely trying to demonstrate that in most cases (areas), empirical science knows squat.

'squat'?

Im not sure the sum total of scientific endeavour= squat

Maybe some rate the moon landings, anti biotics, vaccines, nuclear power, air travel, water sanitation etc as trivial matters.

But 'squat' is a stretch dont you think?

'squat'?

Im not sure the sum total of scientific endeavour= squat

Maybe some rate the moon landings, anti biotics, vaccines, nuclear power, air travel, water sanitation etc as trivial matters.

But 'squat' is a stretch dont you think?

water sanitation, seriously? i'd rather drink from the river than drink water full of chlorine, fluoride and a plethora of other crap. water filtration is another matter.

and don't get me started on vaccines and what crap they are.

in any case, most of those things are based on physics, and physics is based on math, and math isn't empirical.

i really don't see any real cure for almost anything in modern "medicine".

p.s., i do believe in ancient "alternative" medicine.

water sanitation, seriously? i'd rather drink from the river than drink water full of chlorine, fluoride and a plethora of other crap. water filtration is another matter.

and don't get me started on vaccines and what crap they are.

in any case, most of those things are based on physics, and physics is based on math, and math isn't empirical.

i really don't see any real cure for almost anything in modern "medicine".

p.s., i do believe in ancient "alternative" medicine.

-I think those suffering from bilharzia or cholera in 3rd world countries etc might hold a different view but you go ahead and drink from the local river if you want.

-vaccines are crap? well again, those who had small pox, polio etc again might hold a different view

-um maths IS empirical

what could you possibly have against maths?

- what specific ancient medicine?

-I think those suffering from bilharzia or cholera in 3rd world countries etc might hold a different view but you go ahead and drink from the local river if you want.

-vaccines are crap? well again, those who had small pox, polio etc again might hold a different view

-um maths IS empirical

what could you possibly have against maths?

- what specific ancient medicine?

math is theoretical like logic, and not empirical. i have nothing but respect for logic and math.

ancient medicine in general, greek, chinese, ayurvedic etc..

as for chlorine, there are at least 356,000 better alternatives.

and while some vaccines might have some benefit, many do more harm than good.

i suggest you read up on this one jess; read about mercury content in vaccines, or other heavy metals/contaminants. read about certain movements against child vaccination, and so on.

Actually, resolute is correct here. Pure mathematics is not an empirical study, though I'm not sure what conclusion he was trying to draw from this.

my point is that you can count on things like pure math and pure logic 100% of the time, with your eyes closed. empiricism on the other hand, not so reliable.

"Contemporary mathematical empiricism"

However… lets not get into all this shall we?

Lets just say antibiotics saved millions of lives, 2+2=4 and when some guy on the nets says a pill or stretching can cure a small penis its BS.

jessie, i'm sure you're not implying that anything that hasn't been proven to date will never be proven.

just because you or i don't know what can make a penis bigger during adulthood, doesn't mean such a thing doesn't exist or is bs. whether a pill or stretching or something else, something tells me it exists, but has yet to be discovered by almost anyone.

p.s., what i'm talking about is a proven and consistent way to increase size; although my argument isn't limited to penises or size, it applies to almost every aspect of the world and our lives.

math is theoretical like logic, and not empirical. i have nothing but respect for logic and math.

ancient medicine in general, greek, chinese, ayurvedic etc..

as for chlorine, there are at least 356,000 better alternatives.

and while some vaccines might have some benefit, many do more harm than good.

i suggest you read up on this one jess; read about mercury content in vaccines, or other heavy metals/contaminants. read about certain movements against child vaccination, and so on.

-well if you respect logic and math you should respect science

- any specific treatments for specific symptoms and any quality research proving efficacy?

- chorine? who said anything about chlorine?

- I suspect I know a smidgen more than most on the issue and how good quality research debunks the vaccine scares- including the recent CDC whistle blower nonsense and our homegrown fraudster Wakefield.

The hysterical anti-vax movement is one the most silly, ill-informed, embarrassing things in modern society today.

But I do enjoy the stuff about thermisol, formaldehyde, MMR etc- tuna sandwich anyone? % contaminants comparisons anyone? false research anyone?

jessie, i'm sure you're not implying that anything that hasn't been proven to date will never be proven.

just because you or i don't know what can make a penis bigger during adulthood, doesn't mean such a thing doesn't exist or is bs. whether a pill or stretching or something else, something tells me it exists, but has yet to be discovered by almost anyone.

p.s., what i'm talking about is a proven and consistent way to increase size; although my argument isn't limited to penises or size, it applies to almost every aspect of the world and our lives.

Im not saying that- Im saying you follow the evidence.

Despite 1000s of years and massively invested interest there is NOT A SINGLE STUDY proving enlargement works.

You may think that inconsequential- I do not.

Well I admit I didn't gain any girth though I was looking more for length and doing exercises aimed at that. Girth is considered much more difficult to gain but there are many men who've claimed they have made gains. Off course there are bullshitters but they can't all be liars.

actually they can ALL either be liars or simply mistaken.

this is an issue which has been shown in studies time and time again.

e.g. thousands of people SWEAR they can tell fortunes or are clairvoyants- they are ALL liars or mistaken.

Jessie, based on your research, what period of a male's development is most critical for his penis and gonadal growth? Intrauterine, toddling, pre-adolescence, adolescence? My hunch is intrauterine, though that's only a hunch.

2nd trimester- the causes are complex- too few androgens or androgen resistance.

Genetics is heavily implicated but some research suggests feminising environmental hormones or phalates are implicated too.

actually they can ALL either be liars or simply mistaken.

this is an issue which has been shown in studies time and time again.

e.g. thousands of people SWEAR they can tell fortunes or are clairvoyants- they are ALL liars or mistaken.

jessie, i'm not gonna defend fortune-tellers etc., but there are way too many things that empirical science is hugely unequipped to study or test.

To be fair...is there any actual scientific research that demonstrates that fluoride isn't poisonous when consumed? I always thought the notion that it wasn't a baseless factoid.

its a common topic on conspiracy theory forums- its nonsense.

Large amounts of Flourine IS toxic. (this is true of salt, bananas and many other things too!)

Small amounts not.

In a significant proportion of the population high flouridation rates cause minor flourosis

However its worth it. for example 10,000 people get a mild condition rather than a million people having a painful, life changing, expensive to fix, tooth decay issue.

You might think tooth paste solves the issue it does not- taking out F from the water supply would massively increase human misery- so most sensible governments fluoridate the water.

If you really feel strongly then only drink bottled water and brush your teeth in bottled water but my advice is you dont.

The issue has been debated by expert panels for decades- their conclusions stack up.

Radiation? This is well understood.

Random gamma rays disrupt cell nuclei and can cause tumours.

Triple beam gamma rays targeted at tumour cells destroy them.

This is a fantastic application of science.

its a common topic on conspiracy theory forums- its nonsense.

Large amounts of Flourine IS toxic. (this is true of salt, bananas and many other things too!)

Small amounts not.

In a significant proportion of the population high flouridation rates cause minor flourosis

However its worth it. for example 10,000 people get a mild condition rather than a million people having a painful, life changing, expensive to fix, tooth decay issue.

You might think tooth paste solves the issue it does not- taking out F from the water supply would massively increase human misery- so most sensible governments fluoridate the water.

If you really feel strongly then only drink bottled water and brush your teeth in bottled water but my advice is you dont.

The issue has been debated by expert panels for decades- their conclusions stack up.

Radiation? This is well understood.

Random gamma rays disrupt cell nuclei and can cause tumours.

Triple beam gamma rays targeted at tumour cells destroy them.

This is a fantastic application of science.

there are many toxic substances that are more or less effective against tooth decay or some other side benefit, i wouldn't recommend any of them.

fluoride in addition to being highly toxic and harmful, has a high cell penetration (no pun) capacity, which makes it especially dangerous. i've even read they were including in some "medicines" to increase effectiveness.