Mental Support Community

In a bad state (Scared out of my mind)

TheDane

Ah, OK.  Yes, there is selection toward the larger, because sex is a more important to human woman than monkey or ape females.

Apparently, with apes dominance is the most important factor.  I think the biggest and strongest apes have harems.  Females present their butts in submission

However, human women have many other concerns than dick size when they decide who to make a baby with. . .   Goodbye smaller than average when most women opt for artificial insemination, however.  Though, I guess, penis size is more influenced by the mother's genetics than the man's.  

Might take generations to breed-out smaller even with artificial insemination.

My point was that small is not rapidly bred out.

38 minutes ago, Victimorthecrime said:

You seem to hold a number of questionable beliefs Lloyd but all good.  

Also it's not the 1950s.  Women don't need a man to support them.  They are not choosing guys for that. Not in the West anyway.  

Sure, there is a tendency in that direction, but most women don't earn enough on their own for the comfortable lifestyle they want.  They want 2 good incomes so they can get to the $200,000.00 to $300,000.00 range or, if lower class, the $100,000.00 to 150,000.00 range.

Exaggeration to say women don't need a man to support them since "in the style they desire" is what counts.  Of course, a good lesbian partner could do the trick!

39 minutes ago, Victimorthecrime said:

You seem to hold a number of questionable beliefs Lloyd but all good.  

Also it's not the 1950s.  Women don't need a man to support them.  They are not choosing guys for that. Not in the West anyway.  

You know I didn't say "most women opt for artificial insemination."  I said WHEN most women opt. . .

On 2/19/2019 at 11:18 AM, TheDane said:

I am currently about to do the dreaded "reveal" with a girl I have been dating. It is customary for me prior to the reveals (there has been a few, but not so many) to make google searches like "how small is small", "does size matter", "girls opinion on penis size" etc. etc. I'm sure you have been there.

"Can we talk?"

Unless you have a micro-penis, I wouldn't bring it up in conversation ahead of time.  I think you said you were 6" so she might not even think you are small, depending on her experience.

Talking about having a small penis, especially unprovoked, is more unattractive than having one.

6 hours ago, lifelongvirgin said:

If natural selection were breeding out small penises it would have happened a long long time ago.

Besides if natural selection led to body parts being bigger or smaller wouldn't DD breasts be at least average by now?

According to the guy who brought this up, humans already have evolved large dicks as compared to apes.  Even human small cocks are way bigger than that of apes.

There are advantages and disadvantagess to breast size.  Not clearly related to sex like the penis is, but human breasts ARE way bigger than monkey and ape breasts!

That may explain why humans are bigger than animals but not why there are still small ones if they are being bred out of existence. If women's supposed preference for large penises were having an evolutionary effect then the percentage of men with big penises should be higher than what it is and small ones should be near extinct.

6 hours ago, lifelongvirgin said:

That may explain why humans are bigger than animals but not why there are still small ones if they are being bred out of existence. If women's supposed preference for large penises were having an evolutionary effect then the percentage of men with big penises should be higher than what it is and small ones should be near extinct.

Big is a relative term.  50% are below maybe 5.5, but there are very few really small.  And:

You will recall that traditionally, in most patriarchal cultures, men avoided being compared to other men, by treating women as private property.  They wanted no part of a woman as wife that had experienced sex with other men.  Thusly, the competition between men on the basis of dick size was minimized.

On the other hand, way back when humans were evolving from apes, there was competition to please women.  The evidence for this is observed "sperm competition".  Faster sperm get to the egg before competitors when several men fuck a woman.  Also, sperm have been shown to have chemical means of fighting alien sperm.  So, at some point in evolution group sex was common, perhaps "in the cave."  

In patriarchy, selection is on the basis of political power, tribal or family decisions, not the woman's pleasure which might be affected by dick size, so dick size evolution would slow down, but occur slowly in "civilization."

On 2/20/2019 at 5:24 PM, FloridaDood898 said:

Personally I think with any man who is small I'd certainly recommend giving her a heads up when things get saucy in the bedroom just tell her you are small or aren't the biggest guy down there or whatever before the clothes start coming off. While it sucks and isn't exactly going to fuel the passion its better that than she finds out herself when the pants come down. Hopefully if she's a reasonably nice girl she won't care either way but best to be safe.

Back when I would go to "pick-up bars", I don't think I ever considered going to bed with a guy who talked about his penis when we were getting to know each other.  I seem to remember far more guys bragging about how big they were than warning they were small.  In either case, I saw their penis talk an indication of being a low life.  I guess the "bragging" line must have worked for them with some women, because that line was so common.

Admittedly, this was quite a few years ago and things were different.  I was "taken in" by a couple smooth talking guys who were multi-orgasmic and would spend hours or even all night in bed.  I'd think I'd found a real lover, but would find-out it was just another guy using me.  One told other people in the bar what a "slut" I was after what I thought was a great night in bed.  Next time I went to the bar some "regulars" said things like, "Damn, you let X to THAT to you?"  The mentality was pretty disgusting.

What struck me was that most of the guys back then were "wham bam, thank you 'mam" no matter what they said.  Most would orgasm way before I even got much involved!  I finally came to understand that I was looking for love in the "wrong places."  Most guys would say anything to get a chance to get you in bed.  My several "real" relationships and marriage were with people I met working or through friends.

6 minutes ago, Ruth Ann Ritchie said:

Next time I went to the bar some "regulars" said things like, "Damn, you let X to THAT to you?"  The mentality was pretty disgusting.

Yeah, sounds like how I remember High School.  Bragging to peers.  I remember over-hearing stuff like that.

4 hours ago, Ruth Ann Ritchie said:

Back when I would go to "pick-up bars", I don't think I ever considered going to bed with a guy who talked about his penis.  I seem to remember far more guys bragging about how big they were than warning they were small.  In either case, I saw their penis talk an indication of being a low life.  I guess the "bragging" line must have worked for them with some women, because that line was so common.

Admittedly, this was quite a few years ago and things were different.  I was "taken in" by a couple guys who were multi-orgasmic and would spend hours or even all night in bed.  I'd think I'd found a real lover, but would find-out it was just another guy using me.  One told other people in the bar what a "slut" I was after what I thought was a great night in bed.  Next time I went to the bar some "regulars" said things like, "Damn, you let X to THAT to you?"  The mentality was pretty disgusting.

What struck me was that most of the guys back then were "wham bam, thank you 'mam" no matter what they said.  Most would orgasm way before I even got much involved!  I finally came to understand that I was looking for love in the "wrong places."  Most guys would say anything to get a chance to get you in bed.  My several "real" relationships and marriages were with people I met working or through friends.

Fantastic to hear a woman's voice on the matter.

Well you said it yourself. The bragging worked( apparently with you too) I appreciate your honesty.

So the bigger penis outweigh intimacy, trust, care, friendship, feelings whatever BS we might hear.

Again I appreciate your honesty , but I have zero sympathy for you or other girls doing the same.

17 hours ago, TheDane said:

Fantastic to hear a woman's voice on the matter.

Well you said it yourself. The bragging worked( apparently with you too) I appreciate your honesty.

So the bigger penis outweigh intimacy, trust, care, friendship, feelings whatever BS we might hear.

Again I appreciate your honesty , but I have zero sympathy for you or other girls doing the same.

Either I can't express myself or you misunderstood what I wrote!

I stated the bragging didn't work with me and I rejected the braggart types as low lifes as I did the guy who talked about having a small penis..  Didn't I write that?

Perhaps the "dick bragging" worked on other women or maybe a lot of guys just like to brag.  I don't know if the braggarts had large dicks or not, because they turned me off and I didn't go to bed with them.

I didn't say exactly what it was I found attractive about the guys who did successfully seduce me into bed. I guess it was looks, flattery and what seemed to be a real personal connection and humor.  To be honest drinking which impairs judgement might have played a part. 

As I said, none of the guys I bedded in the pick-up bars turned-out to be keepers.  I felt pretty bad about most of the experiences.

22 hours ago, smallguy said:

Maybe not.  Might just be a common male attitude.  Maybe instinctual.

I’ve watched men who claimed to be best friends get into fist fights once a woman was involved. One-ups-manship, bragging, insults. I personally don’t even think it’s about “getting pussy”, it’s the rush that comes from “conquest”, of making another guy look like a fool, a loser. I’ve watched it play out too many times and in most cases there were plenty of other available women around. It’s like two dogs fighting over the same bone. And where I come from a guy that refuses to ACT like he’s packing 10” meat and can whip every other guy’s ass is seen as a pussy, regardless of what the reality is. I once commented on how amazing it is that any fight is ever lost because you ask any dude and he’s always going to act like he’s the toughest mf’er around. Conformity, charity, playing by the rules, sensitivity, consideration...these are all death sentences when it comes to manhood. 

18 hours ago, TheDane said:

This is all a myth. Women do not want nice guys. Everything you listed they can get from a pet dog. Confident, active men get the girl. And having a big dick is like an intravenous confidence injection. 

41 minutes ago, Klingsor said:

So why did you continue to do it?

I was young and dumb at the time.  Just old enough to go to the bar by myself.  Takes a while to "get it."  At first, you think its just the specific guys you met.

3 hours ago, Klingsor said:

This is all a myth. Women do not want nice guys. Everything you listed they can get from a pet dog. Confident, active men get the girl. And having a big dick is like an intravenous confidence injection. 

It might be unfair to say women do not want nice guys.  Maybe jerks are just more likely to proposition them.  No doubt  "having a big dick is like an intravenous confidence injection."  They might want a nice, but strong aggressive guy, there aren't any!