Mental Support Community

1 inch flaccid, 2.5 erect, virgin still in mid 30's and depression

Twigit

Hi All 

Not more to add than the title, i m in my mid 30's, still a virgin because im embarrassed with my penis.  

I've had suicidal thoughts in the past, im now taking drugs pretty much every day to mask my depression.  I don't know if i can get over this 

• 2 weeks later...

If life wasn't shitty enough, I've managed to compound my SPS with widely known allegations that i'm also gay.  Feels like i am the subject of every gossip, where I've been accepted now as a gay and having a tiny penis.  They dont call me lucky for nothing right?  Dont have the slightest clue where i go from here, but suicide seems like a good option

I'm 4.5 and thick, so I've had only a taste of what it is like to be really small.  Without excessive drinking, I probably wouldn't have ever had a date or sex.

I can't really recommend that approach.  If just a couple drinks helped, I'd recommend it, but it was a LOT and lead to severe life problems.

There seems to be a catch 22.  Seeing the situation exactly as it is, which helps with many psychological issues, is pretty discouraging, but denial is a non-starter for the really very small.

I was large enough that denial with alcohol assist could be effective. 

Ultimately, I discovered that, in my case, hormonal insufficiency was the problem.

I wasn't naturally assertive enough to overcome the relatively moderate size issues I had and other negatives such as slow late puberty.

Some very small hung guys are not virgins, perhaps because they have high hormonal levels and are, naturally, very assertive.

Unfortunately, it is difficult to get Drs. to prescribe testosterone for these reasons.  Some will if your readings are low.

Hormonal insufficiency can be related to the depression noted by some of the posters in this thread.

On 6/24/2018 at 10:13 PM, Fedupwithlife said:

If life wasn't shitty enough, I've managed to compound my SPS with widely known allegations that i'm also gay.  Feels like i am the subject of every gossip, where I've been accepted now as a gay and having a tiny penis.  They dont call me lucky for nothing right?  Dont have the slightest clue where i go from here, but suicide seems like a good option

That's interesting.  I had a few people whispering such stuff about me too because I had a slow late puberty, small penis, and didn't date until my last year in college.  My puberty didn't end until I was about 25.  I looked quite boyish for many years later than I should have.

You must be fairly involved with a social group to have rumors circulate about you.  I was such a hermit that only my mother and sister wondered.

Looking into hormone supplementation treatment couldn't hurt.  Be prepared to have to shop for a Dr. however.

3 hours ago, lloydbaker said:

That's interesting.  I had a few people whispering such stuff about me too because I had a slow late puberty, small penis, and didn't date until my last year in college.  My puberty didn't end until I was about 25.  I looked quite boyish for many years later than I should have.

You must be fairly involved with a social group to have rumors circulate about you.  I was such a hermit that only my mother and sister wondered.

Looking into hormone supplementation treatment couldn't hurt.  Be prepared to have to shop for a Dr. however.

If it's after puberty it wouldn't do anything for penis size and if it was during puberty it wouldn't do a whole lot since the penis only has so much room to grow with extra T and for some people what they got is as good as it's gonna get unfortunately, T is also risky being supplemented during puberty as it can cause premature bone fusal which is why when it's used to treat micropenis it's used very carefully and not for long (6 weeks iirc) which should help to bring the penis up to a more managable size when the kid reaches puberty but again there's limits to what it can do

T supplements when you don't need them can also have negative effects on your overall health which is why consulting a doctor is essential before taking any supplements especially ones that alter hormone production

FYI I feel you on the late puberty thing, my voice didn't break properly until I was around 16 and I've only been getting noticable facial hair in the last year or so (currently almost 21) but have noticed my penis is still growing (has grown around .5 inches in the last year) so late puberty isn't all bad long as you get to where you're going (I assume you did in the end) but yeah through your teen years looking less masculine is a bitch but being obese doesn't help I guess

Yeah, you will notice I said nothing about using T supplements for a larger penis or to accelerate puberty.  Bio-identical T supplement was not available and they would have used an extract from horse piss or something if Dr.had opted for supplementation.  My parents took me to a Dr. because I wasn't maturing.  He blamed it on lack of exercise.  He was a moron, like many doctors.

Is bone fusal, premature ending of bone growth?  Hardening of the growing ends?  T supplements need to be during puberty to effect penis growth as far as I know.

I never tried T supp. until I was 50 years old.  It immediately cured my social anxiety and grew hair where I didn't have any prior like on my back.  No change to my genitals.  If I had still been young, I might have become more sexually active with no need for alcohol.   I became much more assertive.

My puberty was very strange.  My voice never cracked.  My puberty started very late after I turned 15 and lasted until I was about 25 when I finally grew chest hair.

Edited by lloydbaker
wrong word!

5 hours ago, lloydbaker said:

Yeah, you will notice I said nothing about using T supplements for a larger penis or to accelerate puberty.  Bio-identical T supplement was not available and they would have used an extract from horse piss or something if Dr.had opted for supplementation.  My parents took me to a Dr. because I wasn't maturing.  He blamed it on lack of exercise.  He was a moron, like many doctors.

Is bone fusal, premature ending of bone growth?  Hardening of the growing ends?  T supplements need to be during puberty to effect penis growth as far as I know.

I never tried T supp. until I was 50 years old.  It immediately cured my social anxiety and grew hair where I didn't have any prior like on my back.  No change to my genitals.  If I had still been young, I might have become more sexually active with no need for alcohol.   I became much more assertive.

My puberty was very change.  My voice never cracked.  My puberty started very late after I turned 15 and lasted until I was about 25 when I finally grew chest hair.

I'm not too sure how the bones fuse as I haven't looked too much into it just watched some documentaries where it was mentioned

I may need T supplements myself because I've suffered with gynecomastia since age 13, never had much facial hair (got more when I lost weight since my body could produce more testosterone) but I'm not quite where I feel I should be so it's nice to read that it has immediate benefit

There is a lot of anti-testosterone propaganda.  Governments and Insurance companies don't want to pay for it.  How can bio-identical T supplementation well within normal limits cause serious damage?  

Total T levels vary from 200 to 900 which indicates how different men are in masculinity.  How likely is raising from say 175 to 350 to be damaging? One of their tricks is to focus on body builder abusers who use weird steroids that should never be in the body or T at ridiculous levels.  A few years ago, American FDA defined bio-identical T as a narcotic!  You can spend you life in jail if caught with it without a prescription.

Absurd!

3 hours ago, lloydbaker said:

There is a lot of anti-testosterone propaganda.  Governments and Insurance companies don't want to pay for it.  How can bio-identical T supplementation well within normal limits cause serious damage?  

Total T levels vary from 200 to 900 which indicates how different men are in masculinity.  How likely is raising from say 175 to 350 to be damaging? One of their tricks is to focus on body builder abusers who use weird steroids that should never be in the body or T at ridiculous levels.  A few years ago, American FDA defined bio-identical T as a narcotic!  You can spend you life in jail if caught with it without a prescription.

Absurd!

Yeah it does seem pretty ridiculous, thankfully I live in the UK where we're pretty lenient on this sort of stuff and don't make medications out to be the work of the devil

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/22/2018 at 3:12 PM, lifelongvirgin said:

I'm twice your age and in the same position and I'm not nearly as small as you. I gave up on life. I'm just waiting for it to end.

You have my sympathies.

the guy who started the topic still in his  mid 30's so logically still have a chance even to date a blind girl. but you man it's over i'm so sorry  you broke my heart

On 6/9/2018 at 4:00 PM, Twigit said:

Hi All 

Not more to add than the title, i m in my mid 30's, still a virgin because im embarrassed with my penis.  

I've had suicidal thoughts in the past, im now taking drugs pretty much every day to mask my depression.  I don't know if i can get over this 

you are not alone i'm almost 30 and we are on the same boat , suicide wont solve our problem, you don't want yourself in hell for the eternity ,SPS is nothing bro believe me is nothing compared to cancer or other diseases , i have chronic sore throat and problems breathing with nose which led to ear inflammation/infection and hearing loss to 35 % probably permanently and that really bothers me much more than having a small penis ...

• 1 month later...

i was in the same boat. but one day i met a girl in my mid thirties. i never even dated. we hit it off as friends and in time a couple. i can tell u it can come late in life and right out of left field. with her i got naked the first time i didnt even think about being tiny. i am married. with a kid by 40. never give up hope. it just isolates u further. tjough i realize that this advice is hard yo gollow through on. try taking big risks and put yourself out there. making friends it can make all the difference.

• 4 months later...