Mental Support Community

Girls/ladies I need your opinions/views on this subject

Hi,

Lately I'm in a lot of anguish concerning this. I've asked this question before but I mis stated my measurements so my earlier question stands null and void.

My bone pressed erect length is around 5.9 inches to be precise it is 5 and 7/8 inches. My girth is around 4.5 inches around mid around 4 inches at the head and around 4.7 inches or more at the base, but base does not count as it does not penetrate.

So please tell me your opinions. For some reason girls tend to find this question very annoying but I ask for your patience.

Thanks in advance.

I don't want to go to Large penis support group or any of those other places as the women over there are really ruthless and merciless and they slaughtered me last time I went there.

well i just wanted to know how a certain class of women think. to be frank there were a few women who were really nice over there. but some of them massacred me.

there  is an 'ask a woman' section there where there was this one guy who asked .. how can i turn my girl friend into a size queen. he also got a lot of flak. it was said to him that it is not possible.

You don't need to ask women  5.9" is considerably above average.  You have nothing to worry about.

When I visited LPSG I perceived that the "Ask a Woman" participants pooh poohed male size concerns.  They were not size queens at all!

Most women believe or like to believe or want people to believe that it is the relationship, not the penis size, even those women who have a lot of adventurous sex.

They resent that men seem picky about female bodies and make a point they aren't or, at least, put the person first.  When they admit preferences they are clear they are just talking preference and can adjust to whatever the "right" man has in the way of genitals.

An interesting point is that women list as attractive or necessary male characteristics such as "confidence", not just in bed, but in life, which are difficult for a man with a small penis (real or imagined) to develop.

Just my attempt at mind reading.  Plus, there are many varieties of females.  They don't all think and feel alike!  My stereotype above does not fit all.

• 6 months later...
On 5/20/2019 at 5:50 AM, smallguy said:

Most women believe or like to believe or want people to believe that it is the relationship, not the penis size, even those women who have a lot of adventurous sex.

They resent that men seem picky about female bodies and make a point they aren't or, at least, put the person first.  When they admit preferences they are clear they are just talking preference and can adjust to whatever the "right" man has in the way of genitals.

An interesting point is that women list as attractive or necessary male characteristics such as "confidence", not just in bed, but in life, which are difficult for a man with a small penis (real or imagined) to develop.

Just my attempt at mind reading.  Plus, there are many varieties of females.  They don't all think and feel alike!  My stereotype above does not fit all.

I wrote this above some time ago.  I now, after lot of further investigation and thinking, believe women are "gas lighting" when they say size doesn't matter because real men with a small penis 99% of the time have very poor confidence as a result.  They reject men with poor confidence.  They have to cope with imperfect bodies and cannot understand why we can't also.  A lot of average and better men have poor confidence also.  They are rejected as well.

Of course, there are exceptions, usually women who have mental issues or so called "body dismorphic issues themselves.

• 4 weeks later...

It’s unfortunate that they generally crucify unwitting guys that ask size questions, but I understand their issue.  They get a lot of perverts, guys that are trying to get their sph rocks off, and hung dudes fishing for compliments.

Women also seem to be dismissive about size concerns because dicks aren’t generally a big deal to them.  “Pfff, you’re fine” is a rational reply for such a minor concern, and they don’t understand and get offended when you don’t believe “pff, you’re fine”.  There’s a “why don’t men believe women” thread about this over there.

On a different note, I just posted this response to the “how to get over being small” thread over there.  Seems appropriate here as well.

A somewhat recent study at UCLA determined that women prefer 6.3”x4.8” for a long term partner, and 6.4”x5” for a one night stand.

That sounds encouraging for slightly above average guys, and horrifying to average or below average guys. But that’s not necessarily what the data says.  If you look at the actual data set, their preferences are all over the place.  The ranges are lengths from 4” to 8.5”, and girths from 3” to 7”.  There’s a hell of a lot of difference.  Some like short and fat (4x6), some like long and thin (7x3).  Note that the test subjects didn’t just throw numbers out there.  They chose from dimensionally different 3D printed “phalluses”.  They held in their hand their preferred size.

Ignoring the mathematical average, and looking at actual women’s choices; there are a whole bunch of respondents who find something in your range ideal.  Perfect.  Exactly what they would choose if they could.

Women’s preferences are going to vary.  We know they know it’s a sensitive issue for us.  That creates our doubt in their answers.  But look at the data one more time.  Women’s preferences are all over the spectrum.  They’re not all size queens.  They don’t all secretly love the big D.  When they say “pff, you’re fine”, and they’re sleeping with you, they probably mean it and don’t give it a second thought.

On 5/20/2019 at 5:50 AM, llbaker said:

Soon to be ex wife pointed this out as a reason for her serial cheating.

• 4 months later...

If a woman cheats on a man who is 6 inches, she is obviously a size queen. There is no pleasing women like that. They feed off of the pain of other men. It’s a mental disorder. Anything under 7-8 inches is seen as small to them. Real women will love you as you are. Which is above average.

I think it is natural for all people and, maybe, especially women to be attracted to perceived status.  What were young women "squeeling" about at the concerts of the Beetles and doing whatever for them back stage.  Of course, this is a stereotype and not valid for all.

Confidence is a sign of self-perceived status.  With exceptions, sexual confidence is beaten-out of men with a small penis.  Why would anyone be confident of the adequacy of his penis after being subjected for years to jokes and putdowns?  Being brave enough to proceed anyway is not the same as confidence.

On 5/6/2020 at 11:06 AM, Tak83 said:

If a woman cheats on a man who is 6 inches, she is obviously a size queen. There is no pleasing women like that. They feed off of the pain of other men. It’s a mental disorder. Anything under 7-8 inches is seen as small to them. Real women will love you as you are. Which is above average.

Ok, but there are many reasons a woman might cheat on a man besides penis size.

On 11/30/2019 at 9:44 PM, llbaker said:

Of course, there are exceptions, usually women who have mental issues or so called "body dismorphic issues themselves.

Forgot to mention that some women want men they can dominate, some overtly and others covertly.  Some of those seek men with low confidence.

Dare I say that has been the case with 100% of my relationships?  But what was I expecting?  Pretty sure I never approached a woman in an assertive manner because, hey, I wasn't assertive!  Even drunk, I never expressed what I wanted.

Never thought my status justified such a thing so I attracted women who were looking for exactly what I was, not what I tried to imagine.