Mental Support Community

Small penis real life support group

Bobbobbob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2021 at 1:54 PM, Shrimp Fried Life said:

I want to be in a support group comprised primarily of women who have no problem or even enjoy being with a man with a small penis. That would make me feel much better than being around a bunch of guys who hate their lives as much as I hate mine.

Generally, those are dominant women who, naturally, want to dominate men and find us small dick guys more tractable. 

I found such women often wanted a well hung guy on the side, at least periodically.

On 11/24/2021 at 11:05 PM, Bobbobbob said:

Hey everyone, I’m basically searching for a real life small penis support group to meet other people brown with the curse like myself, I’ve basically had enough of this shit and would like to finally meet someone like myself because although I know others exist I’ve never met anyone like myself so getting pretty bored of this existence and feeling like a complete joke and not a real man and might just fucking say goodbye cruel world nice to know ya, so if anyone feels the same way let me know

You might want to try measurection.com .  Longest living such group, I think.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2021 at 11:05 PM, Bobbobbob said:

Hey everyone, I’m basically searching for a real life small penis support group to meet other people brown with the curse like myself, I’ve basically had enough of this shit and would like to finally meet someone like myself because although I know others exist I’ve never met anyone like myself so getting pretty bored of this existence and feeling like a complete joke and not a real man and might just fucking say goodbye cruel world nice to know ya, so if anyone feels the same way let me know

I’m right there with you man 

• 2 weeks later...

Yeh, I'm still out here, doing fine. We no longer run the support group, but I've remained good friends with two of the guys and we're still in regular contact. I have managed to overcome a lot of my anxieties and have gone from about 90% stress to about 10%. 

Truth be told, it'll never be 0%, but that's the way she goes. I still miss Tom and his death kicks me around a lot during August, but that's to be expected, he was a great friend. I see a lot of guys on Reddit with similar issues, but I don't reach out anymore. 

There is only one solution to our problem, and that is embracing it and not letting it define you. But I'm just talking owning it mentally, because this shit is the pits, and I wouldn't talk about it publicly even to this day. The last guy I spoke to made we want to cry. Not because I felt sorry for him, but because of how many good people have to carry this burden around with them today and how many children will have to carry it around tomorrow. 

But there is hope. And it comes from moving through awkward conversations with the people you love. Confide in your partners, tell them how you feel. Let people in and start a dialogue. Because Tom didn't do that when it really mattered and he never got to see a brighter future. But his death made me reevaluate everything. Now I just think about him and I find the courage to say the thing that would have otherwise eaten me alive from the inside out.

Love 'can' be shown through sex.

But sex isn't 'automatically' love. 

And if a lesbian couple can fall in love and get happily married without a penis between them, then it stands to reason that love is somewhere else entirely. 

But all this is easier said than done. And I'm well aware of the crippling anxiety that comes with this nightmare. So, to the guys who are still going through this, you're not alone, you're not the only one. And I genuinely hope you come out the other side.

And if anyone wants to get in touch with me, just send me a private message or something.