Mental Support Community

Irreverent banter :)

Luna-

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You didn't do anything wrong, Beth. I had, quite seriously, had too much coffee by that time, and it was beginning to show in my responses.

I'll send you an autographed copy of my first book, though. ;-) Brush it off Beth... Mark's cup of cyber coffee probably amounts to an entire pot. You'd probably not want to know Mark w/o his coffee... it's a tragic scene.

Among other things, I was trying to decide whether to tease Luna that she looks blonde in her picture. :-) Ya know, as a scientist and pepper haired guy, I've noticed no correlation between blonds and ditziness... in fact, some of my best friends are blond. Some of them are even smarter than me and one even graduated at the top of my class in the 1500's.

David, did that mean that your early experiences were like the blind leading the blind? Well.... uuuummmm.... eeerrrr.... ahem..... with blindfolds for added measure--- YEAH BABY!!! :eek:... oh boy... TMI David... TMI... too much info!!! But, it was limited to chicas muy suaves!

Danni, if you don't like Bugs, does that mean you're an Elmer Fudd kinda girl? Danni is a closet VW Beetle lover, she pm'ed me on this once! How dare you Danni, just how dare you say such salacious things to me, an innocent... sniffle, sniffle.:(

An extremely proud, previous VW Bug owner:):)

David

Oh, there's no doubt you wouldn't want to know me without my coffee. :-)

It wasn't my blonde comment, it was Luna's! I'm innocent! And if you believe that, I have some great swampland in Florida I could sell you ...

You didn't say anything too frightening, David. Most of us here have studied anatomy in one form or another (or another ...).

But I don't know: the phrase "closet Beetle lover" will now keep me awake at night ...

Danni is a closet VW Beetle lover, she pm'ed me on this once! How dare you Danni, just how dare you say such salacious things to me, an innocent... sniffle, sniffle.:(

David... time to get your hearing checked... I said LOATHER not LOVER :) and Innocent??? Innocent??? Hmmm.....I don't think I've ever used the words David and innocent in the same sentence. So...suck it up, cupcake...you haven't seen salacious yet :eek: (How's that for empathetic! Are therapists ALWAYS required to be empathetic? )

It wasn't my blonde comment, it was Luna's! I'm innocent! And if you believe that, I have some great swampland in Florida I could sell you ...

What???? Another claim to innocence????? You know what mark, I've never thought of putting your name and innocent in the same sentence either!! :(

Wow....you guys claiming to be innocents are really taking the focus off of those of us who really are. My sweet, innocent, fragile feelings are hurt.

Heh, in-no-sense do I qualify for innocence.

We were deliberately trying to take the pressure off all of you tender flowers *gag* *cough*

Sorry, I couldn't get through that whole load, I mean, sentence, without choking; maybe I need a cough drop. :-P

I must do something about this propensity to fall off my chair and roll around on the floor laughing, whenever I read this thread...:D And my cheeks (FACIAL!! ;)) are getting more exercise than they've had in a long time.

I spent my school years going back and forth in a Beetle we affectionately called the Curry Bubble because of its colour. :-)

Caffeine! My drug of choice! ;-) And legal, too! (People take drugs to get high, but bipolars take drugs to avoid getting high! Yes, the logic escapes me too.)

Heeeyyyyy - I can't HELP being blonde - I'm danish! This blonde, blue-eyed paleness is congenital! Don't think I haven't spent years coveting coffee-coloured skin and black hair! I remain attracted by it, (but these days in others.*grin*)

And as for dumb blonde jokes, they're very funny. The Revenge-of-the-Blondes jokes are even better. My favourite one is Dolly Parton's "I don't mind dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb. And I also know I'm not blonde! So tease away *opens floodgates for malign and David especially, who are afflicted with severe cases of the witties. ;)*

David said:

I've noticed no correlation between blonds and ditziness...
Actually, there is. But this is solely because there is a correlation between ditziness and fondness for DYEING hair blonde! Among genetic blondes, the correlation is, of course, inverse. *grins smugly*

Heh, in-no-sense do I qualify for innocence.

We were deliberately trying to take the pressure off all of you tender flowers *gag* *cough*

Sorry, I couldn't get through that whole load, I mean, sentence, without choking; maybe I need a cough drop. :-P

Mark's right--- expecting us/the world to treat you delicate, pristine and pure flowers (Danni, Luna, Irmajean, Symora... etc., etc.) fairly because you are so innocent and good is like expecting the bull not to charge and try to gore you because you are a vegetarian!:eek:....;)....;)

Still do love you guys... pocito, muy pocito

Oddly enough, I kind of like thinking of myself as a tender flower. :eek:

Anyhow...

Caffeine makes my heart race and my hair is more brown than blonde, but I share Luna's blue-eyed paleness. I'll have to drink decaf, though.

Still trying to locate my center of amusing wittiness...:confused: ;)

Archived